• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: 2-4 Denver Broncos @ 1-5 Arizona Cardinals

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thoughts and prayers Card fans. That's a mess you have there. Hard to tell about Rosen. He doesn't have much help.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rosen YPA by week

He's probably fine as a passer; overreacting to an ugly game from a wildly overmatched team is dumb. Worry more about him staying healthy and fixing the offensive roster/coaching around him. I don't know how you come off a similar Cardinals team (maybe worse) that goes 8-8 with an actual good coach (Arians) and then get this shitshow and think "Wow guys, it's the QB's fault."

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may need to watch more football. This was a prototypical Tosen game. And why a lot of PAC teams would have liked to see him play his final season:dhd:

Hate to say it but DTR looks like an improvement for UCLA
You don’t get it. You never wii. Sorry

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This right here makes you look like a crazy USC fan with a bone to pick with Rosen. It has become meme-like and it's honestly hilarious to me.

Nobody is gonna take you seriously when you imply Josh Allen (who has some of the worst college production for a 1st round pick since the 1950's) is less likely to bust than Rosen.

As for watching college? Don't give a hoot- I did too and I am not interested in your brand of nonsense for a second. You got a narrative and want to jump all over it on a team everyone knew was horrible on offense.
Go back and read redraft. I Mayfield 1 Darnold 2 had Allen and Rosen as biggest bust risks.......Rosen edging out biggest risk due to his injury history.

SC was undefeated against UCLA with Rosen at QB.....They look improved at QB this year......So yeah that excuse doesn't fly.

If you actually watched Rosens college career he never had a winning season....His stats were padded in garbage time when games were out of reach.....

Turned the ball over a lot....

Was constantly injured....

You may want to spend less time putting your faith in "NFL experts" or on twitter. And more time watching games dude :L :laugh3:

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go back and read redraft. I Mayfield 1 Darnold 2 had Allen and Rosen as biggest bust risks.......Rosen edging out biggest risk due to his injury history.

SC was undefeated against UCLA with Rosen at QB.....They look improved at QB this year......So yeah that excuse doesn't fly.

If you actually watched Rosens college career he never had a winning season....His stats were padded in garbage time when games were out of reach.....

Turned the ball over a lot....

Was constantly injured....

You may want to spend less time putting your faith in "NFL experts" or on twitter. And more time watching games dude :L :laugh3:
Implying Darnold (and Mayfield which was dumb at the time) wasn't regarded as a bigger bust risk than Rosen : Revisionist history

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rosen YPA by week

He's probably fine as a passer; overreacting to an ugly game from a wildly overmatched team is dumb. Worry more about him staying healthy and fixing the offensive roster/coaching around him. I don't know how you come off a similar Cardinals team (maybe worse) that goes 8-8 with an actual good coach (Arians) and then get this shitshow and think "Wow guys, it's the QB's fault."
Stats are fun but subjective...Game situations,Garbage time etc.....Too many variables. Stats are also inflated this year due to the roughing rule and unreliable. Which will also effect the validity of "records" in modern day QB's.

Again this is a common game for Rosen its what he's always been

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Implying Darnold (and Mayfield which was dumb at the time) wasn't regarded as a bigger bust risk than Rosen : Revisionist history
And how the fuck is Rosen a bigger injury risk than Josh Allen: Have you seen his collarbone or the hits he takes?

If Rosen is bad handling pressure, Josh Allen is completely oblivious to it; and his only response to it is just get hit harder running around like a headless chicken.

Last edited:

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to stop watching football or at least stop talking about it because you don’t understand it.

Anyone that has ever interacted with robotdevil can tell you this is wholly and completely true.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayfield was the most NFL ready. Darnold is young and has the biggest upside and higher skill set. And both are winners.......

Not buying the lack of talent around him excuse for Rosen.....

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stats are fun but subjective...Game situations,Garbage time etc.....Too many variables. Stats are also inflated this year due to the roughing rule and unreliable. Which will also effect the validity of "records" in modern day QB's.

Again this is a common game for Rosen its what he's always been
You are a meme. There is nothing about the Cardinals offense that capitalizes on said inflated offense you talk about. If anything it's 1980's shit pretending to be modern every now and then.

This is hilarious. You're acting like a YPA around 7 is some crazy number; and pretending like the Cardinals offensive roster isn't bottom 3 when you talk inflated stats by omitting it is weird; almost like you don't watch and just talk shit to talk shit.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thoughts and prayers Card fans. That's a mess you have there. Hard to tell about Rosen. He doesn't have much help.
The year I expected.

Lot of dough under the cap next year, high draft pick, etc. Rosen will be fine. The idiots judging him in 3 NFL starts don’t know football.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And how the fuck is Rosen a bigger injury risk than Josh Allen: Have you seen his collar bone or the hits he takes?

If Rosen is bad handling pressure, Josh Allen is completely oblivious to it; and his only response to it is just get hit harder running around like a headless chicken.
How many concussions did Allen have? Rosen had 2 last year head injuries are high risk. And thats not getting into Rosens surgery.....Did you watch either play or know their pre existing injuries prior to the draft?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh Rosen isn’t going to be a good NFL QB. He lacks the necessary skills to succeed in this league

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a meme. There is nothing about the Cardinals offense that capitalizes on said inflated offense you talk about. If anything it's 1980's shit pretending to be modern every now and then.

This is hilarious. You're acting like a YPA around 7 is some crazy number; and pretending like the Cardinals offensive roster isn't bottom 3 when you talk inflated stats by omitting it is weird; almost like you don't watch and just talk shit to talk shit.
Im not sure you know what a meme is :L All numbers are inflated this season......Cant hit the QB. I need something much more solid

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many concussions did Allen have? Rosen had 2 last year head injuries are high risk. And thats not getting into Rosens surgery.....Did you watch either play or know their pre existing injuries prior to the draft?
Where do you think I made the collarbone comment with Josh Allen?

One is better handling pressure than the other- and it's not a guy who was a mediocre college QB in the MWC.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where do you think I made the collarbone comment with Josh Allen?

One is better handling pressure than the other- and it's not a guy who was a mediocre college QB in the MWC.
And Rosen had surgery on his shoulder that caused him to quit playing tennis....Again how many concessions on Allen last year?

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve seen your posts, your usually logical. As much as you want to believe it, you know this is not in Rosen
Maybe not anymore. He absolutely gave up on UCLA though. I lost all respect for him last year. I gotta get my shots in while I can in case he lives up to his potential.