• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: 2-4 Denver Broncos @ 1-5 Arizona Cardinals

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the Giants were the worst team but I stand corrected. That award goes to the Cards.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahahahahahaha
Last time Rosen had to face defensive pressure

Coach Mora I injured my finger.....Tries to throw grabs wrist instead of finger....When the media questions his toughness after he quit on his team against Udubs...Finger concussion IR......

e58b2ece1c5d4e428da20b43019c10ae

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Arizona got their ass kicked. Gonna take a wild guess and assume Rosen went down with a broken fingernail at some point that will turn into a chronic season long concussion.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last time Rosen had to face defensive pressure

Coach Mora I injured my finger.....Tries to throw grabs wrist instead of finger....When the media questions his toughness after he quit on his team against Udubs...Finger concussion IR......

e58b2ece1c5d4e428da20b43019c10ae
:ninja:

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rosen is supposed to look amazing against a good pass D when he has the worst offense (outside of the Bills) and coaching in the league apparently.

Jared Goff looking like a joke his rookie year and then turning into what he is now should've been humbling, but apparently not. Rosen made some good throws tonight. His best WR is a decrepit version of Fitzgerald. His star RB is only allowed to run up the middle.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How long before Mora is the next Cardinals coach?
Probably be a better deal for Arizona if they just bring him on as the official excuse maker for Rosen. Some kind of publicist or something.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wrong. My bad.

Might want to let your HC know it isn't a great idea to go for it on 4th and very long with less than 2 minutes when you're down 35 points. Getting your future franchise QB injured on a play like that is boneheaded.
I stopped watching. He’s injured?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Arizona got their ass kicked. Gonna take a wild guess and assume Rosen went down with a broken fingernail at some point that will turn into a chronic season long concussion.
2 pixk 6's....
A perfectly thrown ball to the wrong player in the end zone....
Checked for a concussion after a bad start....
2 lost fumbles ,should have been 3 could have been 5
Stats relied on garbage time
Couldn't handle pressure or avoid the sack.
Got up limping every time looking at the sideline like he used to when Mora would pull him....
Looked injured after the game. Im guessing they will evaluate whether he will play the next game. After he looks at the Cards next scheduled teams defensive stats

The only thing missing was the powder blue uni :L

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably be a better deal for Arizona if they just bring him on as the official excuse maker for Rosen. Some kind of publicist or something.
I’ve seen your posts, your usually logical. As much as you want to believe it, you know this is not in Rosen

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rosen is supposed to look amazing against a good pass D when he has the worst offense (outside of the Bills) and coaching in the league apparently.

Jared Goff looking like a joke his rookie year and then turning into what he is now should've been humbling, but apparently not. Rosen made some good throws tonight. His best WR is a decrepit version of Fitzgerald. His star RB is only allowed to run up the middle.
Let’s not compare Rosen to Goff. There’s far too many differences between the two. For one Goff doesn’t have a tramp stamp that says Denver’s bitch.....

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve seen your posts, your usually logical. As much as you want to believe it, you know this is not in Rosen
Anyone who watched the game would agree the Broncos came out looking for blood. And they got it.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let’s not compare Risen to Goff. There’s far too many differences between the two. For one Goff doesn’t have a tramp stamp that says Denver’s bitch.....
Breeeeeh, I remember Goff's first start in Seattle, lol.

Don't talk shit you don't know about. It's tiresome.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also: Daily post that NFL RB's are 2nd class citizens.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let’s not compare Rosen to Goff. There’s far too many differences between the two. For one Goff doesn’t have a tramp stamp that says Denver’s bitch.....
You need to stop watching football or at least stop talking about it because you don’t understand it.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breeeeeh, I remember Goff's first start in Seattle, lol.

Don't talk shit you don't know about. It's tiresome.
I watched both their careers in the PAC . Goff with Cal Rosen with UCLA when he felt ok to play. Not comparable.....

This is t Rosen’s first start.... Goff played Denver last week albeit he didn’t throw 2TDs to Denver ....What was that Seattle defense ranked?

You can keep making excuses if you would like. Rosen was horrendous. But anyone who watched Rosen’s college career expected him to struggle at the next level. Highest chance to bust out of the “top 4”

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to stop watching football or at least stop talking about it because you don’t understand it.
You may need to watch more football. This was a prototypical Tosen game. And why a lot of PAC teams would have liked to see him play his final season:dhd:

Hate to say it but DTR looks like an improvement for UCLA

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched both their careers in the PAC . Goff with Cal Rosen with UCLA when he felt ok to play. Not comparable.....

This is t Rosen’s first start.... Goff played Denver last week albeit he didn’t throw 2TDs to Denver ....What was that Seattle defense ranked?

You can keep making excuses if you would like. Rosen was horrendous. But anyone who watched Rosen’s college career expected him to struggle at the next level. Highest chance to bust out of the “top 4”

This right here makes you look like a crazy USC fan with a bone to pick with Rosen. It has become meme-like and it's honestly hilarious to me.

Nobody is gonna take you seriously when you imply Josh Allen (who has some of the worst college production for a 1st round pick since the 1950's) is less likely to bust than Rosen.

As for watching college? Don't give a hoot- I did too and I am not interested in your brand of nonsense for a second. You got a narrative and want to jump all over it on a team everyone knew was horrible on offense.