• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1st Round: 4) Cavs vs 5) Knicks

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOU WANT A FUCKING PREDICTION! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT!

Cavs in 7. They get their first series win since Lebron and it is vitale for taking their next step. This has to be a series people come out of it saying…wow Garland is a rising star and Mobley can do everything. Don’t put it all on Mitchell. He shouldn’t have to put 35-40 game. Guys need to step and this team needs to get back to playing elite defense.

Season 4 Wow GIF by The Office

I Want The Truth Tom Cruise GIF - I Want The Truth Tom Cruise A Few Good Men GIFs

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cavs in 7. They get their first series win since Lebron and it is vitale for taking their next step. This has to be a series people come out of it saying…wow Garland is a rising star and Mobley can do everything. Don’t put it all on Mitchell. He shouldn’t have to put 35-40 game. Guys need to step and this team needs to get back to playing elite defense.

Look Up Adam Sandler GIF by Saturday Night Live
Looking Fran Healy GIF by Travis
Jaw Drop Look Up GIF

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playoffs can be great for a guy like Mobley. He’s going to learn through familiarity of the opponent that he is a matchup nightmare and he will have something that he can exploit over and over and over again in the series. I love that kid and hope he continues to rise.
entire group seems to be very likeable guys and Mobley for sure near top of list. Incredibly boring interview but that might not be a bad thing.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

agree it cannot be all Mitchell and Garland needs to be as important overall. DM may score more but Garland might need to be in the 7-10 apg range.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did not nor will I.....as mentioned earlier, I have not picked a team of mine to win an important series or game since The Fumble.
for some reason I feel like the Cavs are on their back foot and the Knicks are on their front foot.

I think Randle is gonna be fine- and this series is spread out over like almost 3 weeks.

I dont like that the Cavs are the favorites- 51 wins, home court- it feels like they are going to be too comfortable. I hope they are not.

The Knicks seem hungrier for some reason is what I am trying to say.

Lets hope the Cavs talent can overocme.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for some reason I feel like the Cavs are on their back foot and the Knicks are on their front foot.

I think Randle is gonna be fine- and this series is spread out over like almost 3 weeks.

I dont like that the Cavs are the favorites- 51 wins, home court- it feels like they are going to be too comfortable. I hope they are not.

Knicks in 5...

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can’t see all these Knicks picks in less than 6 games. The Cavs had the 5th best home record in the league. They’re really good there. I have less faith in them having to steal one on the road but they’ve been great at home.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can’t see all these Knicks picks in less than 6 games. The Cavs had the 5th best home record in the league. They’re really good there. I have less faith in them having to steal one on the road but they’ve been great at home.
I know, but I like fucking with WiggityWack...:heh:

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,643.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game 1 is big in every playoff series but definitely for the Knicks in this series. If they fall behind 0-1 it’s over in my opinion

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game 1 is big in every playoff series but definitely for the Knicks in this series. If they fall behind 0-1 it’s over in my opinion
Interesting. How do you get to that belief before the Knicks will have even had a home game in the series? I think the Knicks are likely coming in with the goal that they have three attempts to steal in game 1,2,5. I agree that game 1 is the best one to get but they would have two more chances if they can do the job at home.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting. How do you get to that belief before the Knicks will have even had a home game in the series? I think the Knicks are likely coming in with the goal that they have three attempts to steal in game 1,2,5. I agree that game 1 is the best one to get but they would have two more chances if they can do the job at home.
Yep losing a road game 1 means very little

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,643.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But a home game down 0-1 still won’t help the Knicks they need game 1

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,643.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep losing a road game 1 means very little
But I’m saying with the lack of playoff experience the Knicks franchise has game 1 is huge if you ask me. Where like game 1 for the lakers on the road with a loss is different cuz they have a lot of experience of going down home 0-1 but not the Knicks

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hopefully they are seeing the predictions from the talking heads as while I heard of one (Rose...but didn't see him say it), I haven't seen/heard anyone pick the Cavs to win.