• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1st Round: 4) Cavs vs 5) Knicks

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs eliminated before Miami

Elementary School Lol GIF by ABC Network

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said all along this season was about playoff experience for the 20 year olds.

This isn’t championship or bust like some of the other older teams.

Hopefully some of the losers this year want to blow up their team if they lose. The Cavs need a wing player badly.
Agree on the wing player. But the biggest question is the Allen/Mobley plan. I mean shit. If you’re gonna get dominated on the glass playing two 7 footers WTF are we even doing?!?!?

ElPatron1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree on the wing player. But the biggest question is the Allen/Mobley plan. I mean shit. If you’re gonna get dominated on the glass playing two 7 footers WTF are we even doing?!?!?

Mobley is only in his second year and should keep getting better.

Allen was disappointing. Not sure why. He usually is a rebound machine. Might have to trade him.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Allen was disappointing. Not sure why. He usually is a rebound machine. Might have to trade him.

That's why I made the Mark comment. I'm guessing they wish they had him instead about now.

But to the point about the wings...okoro is a good defender and he improved his shot but he doesn't shoot lol.. tonight he did a little something. But him and Levert aren't great rebounders and they already have an undersized backcourt so when they go against Hart and RJ they're getting smashed on the glass from that position.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He should likely bring back a quality piece. On paper, he’s rebounding and rim protection and teams value that. He’s made an All Star team. If he is that guy, it’s a value contract for a trade. Now is the time though. A team can make believe these playoffs aren’t him but this is season 6 and he’s seen the playoffs before. Cavs best hope is that a week from now you find out he had successful surgery on some issue that won’t linger but explains why he played like a pussy. Then you can think it’s an anomaly.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No chance Cuban watched any of that series lol

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Knicks have been a different team with Josh Hart.
Yes, Hart has been great for this team (47 minutes last night) and having a healthy Mitchell Robinson is a massive plus. Cleveland had no answer for him ( 13 points (6-9 FG, 1-4 FT), 18 rebounds, one assist, three blocks and two steals over 36 minutes last night). It's also nice that he no longer gets 4 fouls in the first quarter.

On a side note, if anyone in the league is having more fun than Josh Hart right now I'm not sure who it is.

Knicks vs Heat, who saw that one coming a month ago?

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, Hart has been great for this team (47 minutes last night) and having a healthy Mitchell Robinson is a massive plus. Cleveland had no answer for him ( 13 points (6-9 FG, 1-4 FT), 18 rebounds, one assist, three blocks and two steals over 36 minutes last night). It's also nice that he no longer gets 4 fouls in the first quarter.

On a side note, if anyone in the league is having more fun than Josh Hart right now I'm not sure who it is.

Knicks vs Heat, who saw that one coming a month ago?

Its like the mid 90s all over again

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its like the mid 90s all over again
Yep, the Knicks vs the Heat in the playoffs and the final scores of the games in this last series does remind me of the 90's.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Knicks fans. I knew it would be a tough series but I didn't expect it to be that bad. Young team with clear scheme issues and personnel issues but I think part of it was just a shock factor. You just can't start two bigs that clog the paint in today's NBA, that was the biggest factor but they just got outworked especially on the boards. It was bad. The playoffs is just a different game, physically and mentally. Every young team needs time to adjust and get that experience.

Either way nice series for the Knicks. They outworked them and had the experience to lead the team. GL next round.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Knicks fans. I knew it would be a tough series but I didn't expect it to be that bad. Young team with clear scheme issues and personnel issues but I think part of it was just a shock factor. You just can't start two bigs that clog the paint in today's NBA, that was the biggest factor but they just got outworked especially on the boards. It was bad. The playoffs is just a different game, physically and mentally. Every young team needs time to adjust and get that experience.

Either way nice series for the Knicks. They outworked them and had the experience to lead the team. GL next round.

Was Utah open to taking Allen instead of Mark? If so that was a whoopsie.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was Utah open to taking Allen instead of Mark? If so that was a whoopsie.
Yeah even though Allen was a HUGE part of the defense this year he clearly has some issues. I think Mark made more sense for Utah after drafting Kessler. I think it still can work but Mobley has to evolve offensively. At least be able to create his own shot then establish a jumper. Plus for all that paint clogging by Allen he couldn't grab a rebound to save his life. That is literally his job. A guy that could spread the floor would be ideal. Kinda like Giannis and Brook. Maybe Mobley develops his skillset like Giannis' and then a floor spacer would be ideal next to him. Allen is still very tradeable and in the Cavs defense Mark was not even close to the same player, he never looked anything close to a 1a or 1b