• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1st round 2) Knicks vs 7) Sixers

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is this game so fucking late? So Embiid's knee flares up. Fucking cunts trying to use anabolic rhythm against us now.

These dumb fucks should fit the game to Embiid's circadian clock. Whenever his knee feels best is when the game should start. That's what their 65 games threshold bullshit was all about anyway. Having the stars play.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s what I can’t understand
The whole arena isn’t sold out with season ticket holders. I think you only have about 50-60% of the seats that are season ticket holders. The major issues is that 1/3 of the “season ticket holders” are ticket brokers who will sell to the highest bidder. Right now, the Knicks consumer is much more interested than the Sixers consumer. The Sixers consumer has lived through The Process and feels somewhat entitled that tanking is supposed to lead to a championship. It’s the goal but it isn’t a guarantee. Most Sixers fans have a “here we go again” kind of attitude.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have huge dilemma tonight. I turned off the game Tuesday at 96-90 and put the Phillies on. My wife says “I got an alert that the Sixers are in OT.” I said you’re fucking with me and that’s not funny. She said I’m not fucking with ya. Put it on. Sure enough, they are jumping center for OT. In a hurry, it was 102-97 Knicks after five quick ones for Brunson. I turned it off for the greater good. The Sixers won the game.

I’m feeling like I can’t watch tonight. I’m going to set out watching it in the 1Q and then going to adjust from there. I will definitely not be watching the 2Q. The Knicks have owned the 2Q in this series. If the Sixers have a good 2Q that’s my sign that I need to be out on the rest of this series for the greater good.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But why were the tickets available is my question?
Could have been purchased when the series was 0-2?

Or they could have been sold through stubhub when it was 0-2 and New Yawkers were willing to pay thousands to Sixers fans that bought the tickets and had given up hope?

I mean, honestly, if I can get $5000 for $500 tickets and my team is down 0-2, I'm probably not saying no.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

season 1 friends GIF

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have huge dilemma tonight. I turned off the game Tuesday at 96-90 and put the Phillies on. My wife says “I got an alert that the Sixers are in OT.” I said you’re fucking with me and that’s not funny. She said I’m not fucking with ya. Put it on. Sure enough, they are jumping center for OT. In a hurry, it was 102-97 Knicks after five quick ones for Brunson. I turned it off for the greater good. The Sixers won the game.

I’m feeling like I can’t watch tonight. I’m going to set out watching it in the 1Q and then going to adjust from there. I will definitely not be watching the 2Q. The Knicks have owned the 2Q in this series. If the Sixers have a good 2Q that’s my sign that I need to be out on the rest of this series for the greater good.
I can't imagine why God would hate you.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I did that the other night. Every time I was watching the Cavs they were losing, so I flipped it to the Indians. Then they started fucking winning. So I just kept up on gamecast, switched it over from time to time then watched the last 5 mins bc I couldn’t control myself. They won. So I think it all evens out.

The key is you have to know when to switch back. Don’t switch back when it is tied or they are down. Do it if they have a lead, that gives you a little time to watch the other team score then you can turn it off again :suds:

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN