• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1st round: #2 Grizz vs #7 Lakers

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like clockwork.

He will post again in a week or two after a few good Guardians games and claim his absence had nothing to do with the Cavs loss.

“Just too busy at work”!

You can almost set your clock to it .
I know

Been dealing with his tomfoolery for almost 16 years.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, take away his personality…..

I would not want him on my team unless he understood, and stuck to, his very defined role.

Shooting 3’s would not be in his job description.

Shooting PERIOD would be on a case by case basis.

Obviously, you don’t want to be playing 5 on 4 out there and he would need to shoot occasionally.

But, the biggest hurdle?

Cost.

That’s where him being a fucking moron will hurt him the most.

Id take Josh Hart over 10 trash ass Dillon Brooks.

That’s who I’d throw the bag at.

Unfortunately, he might be out of reach for Indy.
Josh Hart is still playing and in a market that should have no trouble going to new heights to re-sign him.

I too wish Brooks would shoot less threes. But even the biggest hater/denier can see that he is bigger and has more scoring instincts than Tony Allen. And we could swallow those deficiencies as long as we have Hield and Myles Turner (a good three-point shooter for his position). Haliburton is also a better shooter than Morant.

I honestly don't know what Brooks did to you other than speak the absolute truth about Draymond and LeBron when just about every other player would have lied down to their shit.

Teams need that nasty factor and quite honestly he's just the type of player the Pacers would do everything to avoid ever since the brawl. And really, that's probably the #1 factor is why the haven't legitimately competed for a title ever since.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh Hart is still playing and in a market that should have no trouble going to new heights to re-sign him.

I too wish Brooks would shoot less threes. But even the biggest hater/denier can see that he is bigger and has more scoring instincts than Tony Allen. And we could swallow those deficiencies as long as we have Hield and Myles Turner (a good three-point shooter for his position). Haliburton is also a better shooter than Morant.

-->I honestly don't know what Brooks did to you other than speak the absolute truth about Draymond and LeBron when just about every other player would have lied down to their shit.

Teams need that nasty factor and quite honestly he's just the type of player the Pacers would do everything to avoid ever since the brawl. And really, that's probably the #1 factor is why the haven't legitimately competed for a title ever since.

LeBron and Draymond's resumes speak for themselves.

Remind me again exactly what has D. Brooks won?

He's known more for his big mouth than his game. 100% clown show.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't know what Brooks did to you other than speak the absolute truth about Draymond and LeBron when just about every other player would have lied down to their shit.

Lol, and what exactly was he right about?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both will be difficult but due to the kings lack of defense/young group, i would say kings

Yeah, with the Kings, AD can absolutely feast inside. Kings have lacked defense all year but especially so inside and Sabonis is prone to foul trouble. Both match ups are tough for different reasons, and while the speed of Fox will give the Lakers big problems, Sacramento would be the slightly easier match up.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lmfao

I hate Draymond too.

I don’t like the guy and it is pretty obvious why.

He’s a dirty, inefficient player who talks a big game and doesn’t deliver.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question: How hard do you think Silver is rooting for the Dubs to win game 7?

I think like everyone else (not a lakers fan) , I side eye the shit out of that Lakers vs C Webb’s Kings series.

Next to Jordan and Sheryl Swoopes, Webber was my favorite player of all time.

But, as much as I clown the refs, there was no grand conspiracy to cheat.

Just a few shit calls at the absolute wrong time.

I say all this to say, Dubs vs Lakers would be a financial windfall for the ratings.

But, the internet will MELT, unless it is an absolute ASS WHOOPING of this magnitude.

Q anon will be child’s play if the Kings lose a close one.
Yeah, in a vacuum I'm fine with either opponent. I think I can hear the bitching about refs coming if the Kings move on though. It will be an issue from both sides.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron and Draymond's resumes speak for themselves.

Remind me again exactly what has D. Brooks won?

He's known more for his big mouth than his game. 100% clown show.
Yep.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The gift that keeps on giving.

Heard about his "long walk of shame" this morning. The Grizzlies were staying at the Ritz-Carlton which is about a block from Staples Center. Most visiting teams players take the team bus that 1 block. but occasionally a player or 2 will choose to walk.

Credit to him for walking, knowing what would happen if he was recognized,

But he's still a bitch for not talking to the press. lol

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, with the Kings, AD can absolutely feast inside. Kings have lacked defense all year but especially so inside and Sabonis is prone to foul trouble. Both match ups are tough for different reasons, and while the speed of Fox will give the Lakers big problems, Sacramento would be the slightly easier match up.

I would expect the Lakers to defend himin much the same way they did Ja. He'll see a lot of Vando, along with healthy doses of Schroder and some Reaves, then, when he gets through that...he gets AD.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron is old and Draymond is a system player. Abundantly obvious facts the mainstream media wishes to avoid.

You can only get deep basketball analysis like this from a jv girls basketball reporter with his own blog folks.

We here, at tHoop, are truly blessed.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmfao

I hate Draymond too.

I don’t like the guy and it is pretty obvious why.

He’s a dirty, inefficient player who talks a big game and doesn’t deliver.
And honestly, I might be the only Pacers fan that has respect for the Grizzlies given that Morant's entourage flashed a laser pointer at our team's bus.

But I believe we have the right system for Brooks. He needs us and we need him.