• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1st Round: 1) Nuggets vs 8) T-Wolves

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may not have an NBA team.

But just about all of your posts are about the wolves or something related to the Wolves.

So you might see why one would make that assumption.

Wrong. I talk about Jimmy all the time.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone didn’t click the link. Since you’re too lazy let me post it here;

Favored
adjective
1) regarded or treated with preference or partiality:
2) enjoying special advantages; privileged:

Let me use it in a sentence; Minnesota was favored by the officials tonight(just an example of a sentence, don’t fly off the handle again)

I don’t know how much more I can break it down for you.

You said the team "that is favored" gets the calls you dumbass. That means the team that is favored to win. Maybe learn the english language.

Right after you learn to read a box score. Still think Porter took negative shots in the 4th quarter????

You got to just face that you are a fucking idiot. I could have a 90 year old woman properly decphier 0/7 FGs, 0/5 3PT.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How come you are always talking about Minny and their players then?

Because I live in Minnesota so the games are on tv??

Was the rhetorical?

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because I live in Minnesota so the games are on tv??

Was the rhetorical?
I’m a Clippers fan.

I talk about the Thunder nearly as much , and the Suns on occasion, because of the same reason you listed.

I live there.

But, I did think you were a Timberpups fan too.

Not sure why it matters though.

We aren’t restricted to only commenting on the teams we follow.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m a Clippers fan.

I talk about the Thunder nearly as much , and the Suns on occasion, because of the same reason you listed.

I live there.

But, I did think you were a Timberpups fan too.

Not sure why it matters though.

We aren’t restricted to only commenting on the teams we follow.

I think it mattered to Nuggets fans because they dont know how to read box scores.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don’t root for the Wolves anymore bc suck dick for coke. I don’t blame you. Poorly run. It’s like the Browns but if they ever win a championship…you will regret it lol

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don’t root for the Wolves anymore bc suck dick for coke. I don’t blame you. Poorly run. It’s like the Browns but if they ever win a championship…you will regret it lol

lol "dont root for wolves anymore because suck dick for coke"

implies there was a time worth rooting for them haha.

Im still a Minnesota lifer so Wolves ever made a run I would thrive off the environment(the couple play off games over years have been really fun live) but just wont care ultimately.

Also, no chance it happens but if the Wolves are the first parade in Minny since 1991(sorry ladies) I would actually be pissed.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I Lmfao every single time you use suck dick for coke…lol

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I Lmfao every single time you use suck dick for coke…lol
Maybe he DOES suck dick for coke...:heh:

not that there's anything wrong with that seinfeld GIF by myLAB Box

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol "dont root for wolves anymore because suck dick for coke"

implies there was a time worth rooting for them haha.

Im still a Minnesota lifer so Wolves ever made a run I would thrive off the environment(the couple play off games over years have been really fun live) but just wont care ultimately.

Also, no chance it happens but if the Wolves are the first parade in Minny since 1991(sorry ladies) I would actually be pissed.
I agree very small chance it happens. Trade Towns for a big package.

You will thrive in the environment....fair weather "fan" lol. You don't get credit for a being a fan over the years but it does sound like you care about the Twolves at least a little...just so much turmoil over the years you lost love

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You will thrive in the environment....fair weather "fan" lol. You don't get credit for a being a fan over the years but it does sound like you care about the Twolves at least a little...just so much turmoil over the years you lost love

Ha no believe me I dont care. I just like sporting events so Ill go to a playoff game for $40.

I didnt watch a single wolves game this year prior to March. I watched probably about 20 random NBA games though depending on players or match ups.

Im currently still watching the Twins while they are losing 11-1 on a Wednesday game 25. Arod can move them tomorrow.

But yeah I think KAT has to be moved just no clue what for. Idk even who all is forsure back, I think Naz can bail too.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Johnny Flynn effect

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha no believe me I dont care. I just like sporting events so Ill go to a playoff game for $40.

I didnt watch a single wolves game this year prior to March. I watched probably about 20 random NBA games though depending on players or match ups.

Im currently still watching the Twins while they are losing 11-1 on a Wednesday game 25. Arod can move them tomorrow.

But yeah I think KAT has to be moved just no clue what for. Idk even who all is forsure back, I think Naz can bail too.

Reid gonna be gone

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reid gonna be gone

No they will likely resign him.

He is worth more than a mid-level exception and in a league where almost no teams have cap room, true free agency really doesn’t exist. Letting him walk would be like pissing away the money they would have to spend on him anyway as there is no way for them to spend that money any other way other than on him.

Wolves are comfortably under tax level and can resign Reid and still sign a MLE guy and stay under the tax. They will likely give Reid a Mo Bomba like contract (more than basically all but a handful of teams in the league can offer) play out next season and see where they are headed after that. They could always dump him easily if they want to next offseason to keep their future tax bill down.

The only thing that would make them change their mind is if a team offers a bench PG with a little promise in a sign and trade to backup an aging Conley and give more punch off the bench. Or if they REALLY like Garza (who is looking like a young Naz anyway…even though he is actually older by age). Other than that it makes zero sense to not resign him in the weird NBA financial world.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He is worth more than a mid-level exception and in a league where almost no teams have cap room, true free agency really doesn’t exist. Letting him walk would be like pissing away the money they would have to spend on him anyway as there is no way for them to spend that money any other way other than on him.

Wolves are comfortably under tax level and can resign Reid and still sign a MLE guy and stay under the tax. They will likely give Reid a Mo Bomba like contract (more than basically all but a handful of teams in the league can offer) play out next season and see where they are headed after that. They could always dump him easily if they want to next offseason to keep their future tax bill down.

The only thing that would make them change their mind is if a team offers a bench PG with a little promise in a sign and trade to backup an aging Conley and give more punch off the bench. Or if they REALLY like Garza (who is looking like a young Naz anyway…even though he is actually older by age). Other than that it makes zero sense to not resign him in the weird NBA financial world.
Minnesota young and talented, maybe the pieces could fit better but it's still being formed

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They have 3 power forwards and two centers. They basically get to choose between Reid and Walker and Nowell. They will have zero depth at guard if they re-sign Reid. Their MLE 12.2. They are 17 under the luxury. Reid wants over 10. Not sure how you figure they are comfortably under lol

Minny is a pretty bad franchise so it's plausible they put that kind of money into a 6th frontcourt player.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, I do see you all over this thread.

Yeah, you talk about Butler too.

But did you talk about him before he was on the Wolves?

Or did you start following him after he landed there?

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have 3 power forwards and two centers. They basically get to choose between Reid and Walker and Nowell. They will have zero depth at guard if they re-sign Reid. Their MLE 12.2. They are 17 under the luxury. Reid wants over 10. Not sure how you figure they are comfortably under lol

Minny is a pretty bad franchise so it's plausible they put that kind of money into a 6th frontcourt player.

Further they're almost certainly going to have to be a taxpayer to extend Edwards. I can't see them doing that this year for that reason.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I do see you all over this thread.

Yeah, you talk about Butler too.

But did you talk about him before he was on the Wolves?

Or did you start following him after he landed there?

LOL

I started following Jimmy in 2008