• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1st Round: 1) Nuggets vs 8) T-Wolves

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gentleman's sweep.

Minnesota's got a lot of talent. I truly believe they'd be better off if they got a haul of assets for KAT between now and February 2024.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you retarded? LIke yeah, you cant comment on something you dont watch. Good god
Are you retarded? What I’m saying is you can’t just bitch about the refs when your team isn’t favored. Your statement of “Jokic gets all the calls” is BS as I pointed out by referencing game 3. You not watching that game and seeing all the calls your team got and Denver didn’t doesn’t magically make it not true.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wolves were 33/48 on 2s tonight.

Had the right game plan. But missing open jumpers will kill.

Suns vs Nuggets will be interesting. Both looking like they will win in 5 but neither looked all that impressive doing it against teams with massive injuries.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you retarded? What I’m saying is you can’t just bitch about the refs when your team isn’t favored. Your statement of “Jokic gets all the calls” is BS as I pointed out by referencing game 3. You not watching that game and seeing all the calls your team got and Denver didn’t doesn’t magically make it not true,

Alright a lot of stupid to dissect here.

"you cant bitch about the refs when your team isnt favored"...........uhh what?? Youre saying teams that are underdogs in vegas have no right to say a call is bad???Are you fucking drunk??

You keep referencing game 3. Which I said I did not watch, I cannot comment on something I did not watch. Like why are you too stupid to grasp this? I didnt watch the Red Sox vs Orioles tonight either. So I will have no comment on whether or not the Red Sox played well. Or if the ump had a good zone. Its a really fucking straight forward concept.

"your team got". I dont have an NBA team. No matter how much you keep saying it doesnt magically make it true(to steal from your phrasing).

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright a lot of stupid to dissect here.

"you cant bitch about the refs when your team isnt favored"...........uhh what?? Youre saying teams that are underdogs in vegas have no right to say a call is bad???Are you fucking drunk??

You keep referencing game 3. Which I said I did not watch, I cannot comment on something I did not watch. Like why are you too stupid to grasp this? I didnt watch the Red Sox vs Orioles tonight either. So I will have no comment on whether or not the Red Sox played well. Or if the ump had a good zone. Its a really fucking straight forward concept.

"your team got". I dont have an NBA team. No matter how much you keep saying it doesnt magically make it true(to steal from your phrasing).
Let it go man, your team had a solid season. Take the L like a man and move on.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep referencing game 3. Which I said I did not watch, I cannot comment on something I did not watch. Like why are you too stupid to grasp this? I didnt watch the Red Sox vs Orioles tonight either. So I will have no comment on whether or not the Red Sox played well. Or if the ump had a good zone. It’s a really fucking straight forward concept.

Once again, you not watching the game doesn’t mean the game didn’t happen. If you’re too lazy to look up the box score and see oh shit the Wolves had a 35-13 advantage, I guess Jokic doesn’t gets all the calls, I don’t know what to tell you.

Since you brought up baseball here’s another reference, if I watch one Angels game and Mike Trout strikes out 4 times and I go on the internet and say “wow this is Mike Trout fucking sucks, he must be the worst player in the league he struck out 4 times” and someone called you an idiot and you respond with “I’ve never watched any other games. I can’t comment on how good he is in those games. I only know that he fucking sucks as player because of the game I watched” do you know how retarded you sound?

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again, you not watching the game doesn’t mean the game didn’t happen. If you’re too lazy to look up the box score and see oh shit the Wolves had a 35-13 advantage, I guess Jokic doesn’t gets all the calls, I don’t know what to tell you.

Since you brought up baseball here’s another reference, if I watch one Angels game and Mike Trout strikes out 4 times and I go on the internet and say “wow this is Mike Trout fucking sucks, he must be the worst player in the league he struck out 4 times” and someone called you an idiot and you respond with “I’ve never watched any other games. I can’t comment on how good he is in those games. I only know that he fucking sucks as player because of the game I watched” do you know how retarded you sound?

Seriously you are really fucking dumb.

Reading a box score and seeing 35-13 doesnt say something is lopsised. I didnt watch for now the 5th fucking time. It could have been excellently called. Sometimes in basketball(heres a lesson for you) or any sport there can be a dispartiy in something for numerous reasons

The Mike Trout comparison(or lack there of) was textbook proof how detached from reality you are. But again you are the guy who called Porter 0/12 when he was 0/7.

So maybe you should start doing both....watching games, and reading box scores. And shutting up in the mean time.

Cant bitch about refs if youre team isnt favored hahahahaha that was fucking gold.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let it go man, your team had a solid season. Take the L like a man and move on.

Dude is everyone in Denver autistic?

who is my team? Read my post and rub 3 brain cells together and youll see I answered that already.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously you are really fucking dumb.

Reading a box score and seeing 35-13 doesnt say something is lopsised. I didnt watch for now the 5th fucking time. It could have been excellently called. Sometimes in basketball(heres a lesson for you) or any sport there can be a dispartiy in something for numerous reasons

The Mike Trout comparison(or lack there of) was textbook proof how detached from reality you are. But again you are the guy who called Porter 0/12 when he was 0/7.

So maybe you should start doing both....watching games, and reading box scores. And shutting up in the mean time.

Cant bitch about refs if youre team isnt favored hahahahaha that was fucking gold.
Porter was 0-7 from 2 and 0-5 from 3. What is 7+5? Do they not have good schools where you’re from?

Also maybe I need to break things down a little more for you since you seem to be bit dense.

Favored means you get the calls over the other team. The team you are currently rooting for is getting more calls to go their way over their opponent.

I included the link to dictionary.com in case you wanted to look it up yourself. Hope it helps expand your vocabulary.

No one said anything about betting and Vegas my guy.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Porter was 0-7 from 2 and 0-5 from 3. What is 7+5? Do they not have good schools where you’re from?

Also maybe I need to break things down a little more for you since you seem to be bit dense.

Favored means you get the calls over the other team. The team you are currently rooting for is getting more calls to go their way over their opponent.

I included the link to dictionary.com in case you wanted to look it up yourself. Hope it helps expand your vocabulary.

No one said anything about betting and Vegas my guy.

Haha no he wasnt you fucking block head. He was 0/7 from the field with 5 of them being 3s. You dont know how to read an espn box score?? Porter finished the game 3/10 overall. So he somehow made 3 baskets and went backwards on attempts?!?!

You are so fucking out of your depth. You dont even know how to read a goddamn box score.

"favored means you get the calls over the other team". Uhh no it doesnt, favored means you are "favored to win the game"

This is fucking insanity.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikings, Twins, and Wild… Kind of easy to connect the dots, sir.

Correct love those 3.

Dont have an NBA team. Never have. Been stated many times.

If the Heat player the Wolves for example I root for the Heat because of Jimmy.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"favored means you get the calls over the other team". Uhh no it doesnt, favored means you are "favored to win the game"

This is fucking insanity.

Someone didn’t click the link. Since you’re too lazy let me post it here;

Favored
adjective
1) regarded or treated with preference or partiality:
2) enjoying special advantages; privileged:

Let me use it in a sentence; Minnesota was favored by the officials tonight(just an example of a sentence, don’t fly off the handle again)

I don’t know how much more I can break it down for you.

Last edited:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correct love those 3.

You may not have an NBA team.

But just about all of your posts are about the wolves or something related to the Wolves.

So you might see why one would make that assumption.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well VORPed Denver! Good luck in the upcoming analytical battle with the Suns.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correct love those 3.

How come you are always talking about Minny and their players then?