• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1st place Red Sox brush away hapless Yankees & Arods as old and frail as Jeter

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I'd like to bang your Iranian friend, has she ever had any Italian in her?

Nope...She seems as though she's curious about what they say about black guys...I don't mind debunking the legend as I debunk her backside....

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Men who like anal sex have homosexual tendencies

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's funny that you say that though...My Iranian co-worker said the same thing to me last week(being her only black friend)...Some black dude said she was pretty in the store one day and she asked me if black dudes always talked to women like that..I never really noticed it, but we actually do...

Shit, is this you, your iranian co-worker, and your supervisor???

be_kind_rewind_still.jpg

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Paterno ever bent one of the kids over a coffee table?

"No but my neighbor introduced me to Sandusky's 3rd cousin. Hot body. Loved to smoke. We did coke with Paterno's son and Shane Conlon one night. Then she fucked us both"

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bartolo Colon...I think Curt Schilling splooged a little on himself talking about him...

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh...a person is dead through no fault of his own, and because of the recklessness and stupidity of another.

They're both heinous obviously, but the r*pe victim is still alive.

The fact the r*pe victim is alive, really makes the analogy a terrible one...my buddy that just ran someone over? There's NOTHING that can be done at that point to protecting him. Like I said, in time...I'd be blaming myself for their for letting my buddy drive...

You're comparing snitching on your drunk buddy, to stopping a r*pe in progress...regardless of the age of the victim...IN PROGRESS...

Okay..prove you're not an internet tough guy....you're having a party at your place...you walk in the house, hear something weird downstairs, go down there and find your drunk assed buddy raping that pretty little wife of yours...any doubt in your mind what you next, immediate, action would be?

And yes...I'd feel the exact same emotional response to a child, a woman, of any age...as I would my wife...it wouldn't really be about the love I have for my wife, as there would be an immediate response to protect someone in dire need of help...

Again...if you're not sure how you'd react, get checked out...you're a sick fuck....

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clay Buchholz (neck, shoulder) was told by Dr. James Andrews on Monday that he doesn't have any structural damage and is merely dealing with inflammation.
Good news for the Red Sox, as it confirms the initial diagnosis. Meanwhile, Buchholz finally has some peace of mind and will resume throwing as long as he can tolerate the discomfort. He won't be back until August at this point, but he could provide a big boost to the Red Sox down the stretch.

"I'm sorry Clay, I wish I could help. Turns out you're just a pussy."

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact the r*pe victim is alive, really makes the analogy a terrible one...my buddy that just ran someone over? There's NOTHING that can be done at that point to protecting him. Like I said, in time...I'd be blaming myself for their for letting my buddy drive...

You're comparing snitching on your drunk buddy, to stopping a r*pe in progress...regardless of the age of the victim...IN PROGRESS...

Okay..prove you're not an internet tough guy....you're having a party at your place...you walk in the house, hear something weird downstairs, go down there and find your drunk assed buddy raping that pretty little wife of yours...any doubt in your mind what you next, immediate, action would be?

And yes...I'd feel the exact same emotional response to a child, a woman, of any age...as I would my wife...it wouldn't really be about the love I have for my wife, as there would be an immediate response to protect someone in dire need of help...

Again...if you're not sure how you'd react, get checked out...you're a sick fuck....

Jesus Christ dude...

"I don't know if I'm turning my buddy in for KILLING some innocent person I don't know because he was a moron and plowed into him while he was drunk and operating a 5000 lb machine, but I damn sure know I'm turning my buddy in for raping somebody I don't know"

Again...very easy to say here.

Shut up Down. You don't actually know shit.

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kensington Palace source: Prince William remained at Catherine's side throughout her labor, and the baby was born vaginally.

CNN Headline

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kensington Palace source: Prince William remained at Catherine's side throughout her labor, and the baby was born vaginally.

CNN Headline

Is it on YouTube yet?

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it on YouTube yet?

LOL HOW FUNNY WOULD THAT BE LOLOLOLOLOL

some nurse had a hidden cam, sell that shit for MILLIONS!!!!!!!!!!

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we have a "die-hard" Red Sox fan trying to make us believe he watches plenty of Reds games. Why do people lie about things like this?

I've been watching the Reds occasionally ever since I got MLB.tv last year.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL HOW FUNNY WOULD THAT BE LOLOLOLOLOL

some nurse had a hidden cam, sell that shit for MILLIONS!!!!!!!!!!

Wouldn't surprise me if it actually happened.

If you're famous, you have to assume that you're always on camera.

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't surprise me if it actually happened.

If you're famous, you have to assume that you're always on camera.

"Yeah, I guess that's why they call it a peep hole" ~~ Erin Andrews