• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1st place Red Sox, 3rd place Yankees...dead last Blue Jays.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me...

Carmelo is a footnote in this game...

He made a few shots early in the fourth quarter to keep this from getting close again... But this game was absolutely and totally decided by the refs...

Yeah, the Celtics probably would have had 30 second half points instead of 23

Same story as Game One, the Knicks clamp them down defensively in the second half

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd wish it was easier to make and link to gifs of the fouls called on Garnett tonight... I really do..

Pierce and Green got knocked around like crazy in the 3rd quarter and I think one foul was called on the Knicks... Just one..

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry, Dirt... If you want to say it didn't change the way the game ended up... Ok... But to watch this game... and not laugh out loud at how poorly it was officiated... I dunno what to tell you.

Not sure why all refs in all sports are so Anti-Boston, especially with the recent events

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the Celtics probably would have had 30 second half points instead of 23

Same story as Game One, the Knicks clamp them down defensively in the second half

Basketball is a game of runs, Dirt... It's a game of momentum. Every time the Celtics got rolling in the first half, the refs slowed it down and sent the Knicks to the line.

Every time the Celtics went to the rim in the 3rd quarter, the refs swallowed their whistles...

I bet the final foul calls are going to be pretty even...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Celtics were called for 20 fouls in the game

The Knicks were called for 18

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basketball is a game of runs, Dirt... It's a game of momentum. Every time the Celtics got rolling in the first half, the refs slowed it down and sent the Knicks to the line.

Every time the Celtics went to the rim in the 3rd quarter, the refs swallowed their whistles...

I bet the final foul calls are going to be pretty even...

Knicks will win this series in 4 games, at the end of the day, it really isnt gonna matter....One team is clearly better than the other

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why all refs in all sports are so Anti-Boston, especially with the recent events

This is fact, not opinion...

Stern assigned two of his top home-team friendly refs in all of the NBA... There are sites that track and document this sort of thing... I can show you if you like tomorrow.

The number one home team honk ref was assigned to this game, number six was as well...

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rock should like this one tomorrow

<---------------------------

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is fact, not opinion...

Stern assigned two of his top home-team friendly refs in all of the NBA... There are sites that track and document this sort of thing... I can show you if you like tomorrow.

The number one home team honk ref was assigned to this game, number six was as well...

All kidding aside, I really just dont think the Celtics have the firepower this season to compete with a team that is clicking offensively the way the Knicks have this past month....And the way they have adjusted defensively in both second halves has just been perfect

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knicks will win this series in 4 games, at the end of the day, it really isnt gonna matter....One team is clearly better than the other

Dude, any and all Boston talk aside...

The Knicks are awful... Awful...

They are a team of one on one players. They have no ball movement, no cohesiveness... Their game is "Melo and JR, go one on one and throw up junk..."

In the third quarter, Felton made some nice drives and in the fourth, Melo had some decent looks...

The Knicks... are awful... I've never seen a team's offense be so deeply "just take awful, selfish shots all game long" in my life.

The Celtics couldn't get any rhythm in the second half... and the Knicks did... But I'm sorry, if you want me to give any credit to a team full of chuckers like the Knicks, I'm not going to do it.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, any and all Boston talk aside...

The Knicks are awful... Awful...

They are a team of one on one players. They have no ball movement, no cohesiveness... Their game is "Melo and JR, go one on one and throw up junk..."

In the third quarter, Felton made some nice drives and in the fourth, Melo had some decent looks...

The Knicks... are awful... I've never seen a team's offense be so deeply "just take awful, selfish shots all game long" in my life.

The Celtics couldn't get any rhythm in the second half... and the Knicks did... But I'm sorry, if you want me to give any credit to a team full of chuckers like the Knicks, I'm not going to do it.

Dude, my daughters on my lap, so if you would ever give credit to an opponent that beats a Boston/New England team, I would fall of my chair, and my daughter would probably die

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, my daughters on my lap, so if you would ever give credit to an opponent that beats a Boston/New England team, I would fall of my chair, and my daughter would probably die

The Celtics beat themselves

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was laughing in the first half.. straight laughing at the awful, awful shots the Knicks were taking... But the refs kept sending KG to the bench and sending the Knicks to the line.. They kept the Knicks in the game in the first half... and swallowed their whistles in the second...

That foul called on Green when he stood near Prigioni and Prigioni just sprinted out of bounds and bought the call...

C'mon dude... that was shameless.. Do you really, honestly not see that?

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All kidding aside, I really just dont think the Celtics have the firepower this season to compete with a team that is clicking offensively the way the Knicks have this past month....And the way they have adjusted defensively in both second halves has just been perfect

You very well may be right that without Rondo they really can't compete with one of the top teams out there.

But the Knicks and their one on one style? There is no "clicking" going on with them. They are a bunch of chuckers, dude... They shot 30-something percent in the first half and waltzed into halftime only down by six... and that included JR Smith's 30 foot heave to end the first quarter.

Celtics aren't doing themselves any favors in the second half of either game. But the refs won this game tonight for the Knicks...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was laughing in the first half.. straight laughing at the awful, awful shots the Knicks were taking... But the refs kept sending KG to the bench and sending the Knicks to the line.. They kept the Knicks in the game in the first half... and swallowed their whistles in the second...

That foul called on Green when he stood near Prigioni and Prigioni just sprinted out of bounds and bought the call...

C'mon dude... that was shameless.. Do you really, honestly not see that?

Lets just agree on this...If the Knicks win in 4 or 5, its impossible to draw any other conclusion than they were just flat out the much better team....If it gets to 6 or 7, we can dissect the officiating in any particular game.......

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Celtics shot 56% in the first half... Knicks shot 37%...

Went into the half as a six point game...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You very well may be right that without Rondo they really can't compete with one of the top teams out there.

But the Knicks and their one on one style? There is no "clicking" going on with them. They are a bunch of chuckers, dude... They shot 30-something percent in the first half and waltzed into halftime only down by six... and that included JR Smith's 30 foot heave to end the first quarter.

Celtics aren't doing themselves any favors in the second half of either game. But the refs won this game tonight for the Knicks...

Knicks won by 16, they held the Celtics to 23 second half points....There isnt a ref in the world that can control those 2 factors...This wasnt a 5 or 6 point game that was decided by a play or 2

I gotta get the kids to bed, and fail miserably at getting sex, Ill talk to you tomorrow, Sleep well!