• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1st place Red Sox, 3rd place Yankees...dead last Blue Jays.

mike hunt

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was in the video francis it won't load for me

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was in the video francis it won't load for me

For Shane Battier, his dedication to Bud Light as his after-work adult beverage served two purposes. For one, the low-calorie beer helped keep him in fighting trim. And secondly, because he is a professional athlete, it served as a go-to superstition libation during Miami’s massive streak. Battier admitted as much to NBA.com’s Steve Aschburner last month:
As forward Shane Battier said late Wednesday night in Cleveland, “Athletes are all superstitious and even if they don’t admit it, there’s a routine and just a cadence to our days. Especially when things go well, you can see us try to replicate it.”
Exactly. Just what we suspected. And yours are …
“Nope,” Battier said. “Well, I try to drink the same beer – Bud Light – but that’s about it. You never know. I don’t want to chance luck and switch up brands, so I’m staying loyal to Bud Light.”

Because the Anheuser-Busch Brewing Company is always out to give free stuff to America’s most down-trodden, this is what resulted:

1100 cases delivered to his house

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
omg, are we talking about sports????

it's a miiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrracle

mike hunt

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What is your take on the Revis trade, it had to be done Woody did not want Revis around anymore.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yeah, bostoners stopped caring about the marathon bombings when they found out it wasn't right wing tea partiers who did it

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is your take on the Revis trade, it had to be done Woody did not want Revis around anymore.

considering they had to trade him, and the bucs were seemingly the only team interested, i thought the jets did great...

and i love idzick, you look back at the staffs he was on and the picks they made, having the 9 and 13 is AWESOME........i have no doubt what they do will work out......

if it were me (and i am not saying this is the only possible good outcome)..........i would trade one of the two back in the 1st, get another few picks......or another 1st next year

mike hunt

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VP you watching the Knicks tonight.

mike hunt

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
considering they had to trade him, and the bucs were seemingly the only team interested, i thought the jets did great...

and i love idzick, you look back at the staffs he was on and the picks they made, having the 9 and 13 is AWESOME........i have no doubt what they do will work out......

if it were me (and i am not saying this is the only possible good outcome)..........i would trade one of the two back in the 1st, get another few picks......or another 1st next year

I like Idzik a lot so far, i would trade the 13 and move down also, these two picks give the Jets a lot of options.

I am hoping for a top 3 pick next year in a supposed loaded draft..

Never easy trading a great player like Revis but i think it will work out for the better.

If the Jets take a QB Sanchez is a goner June 1st and the rebuild is really on.

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hunt, if you were familiar w/ the jets message board, you know bigtime......i remember doing a mock draft in february (as the patriots) and trying to trad eup to get austin, him telling me austin wont go in the first round......

i have seen mock drafts of him going to the jets at 13

i think the kid is a beast, if used right.

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Idzik a lot so far, i would trade the 13 and move down also, these two picks give the Jets a lot of options.

I am hoping for a top 3 pick next year in a supposed loaded draft..

Never easy trading a great player like Revis but i think it will work out for the better.

If the Jets take a QB Sanchez is a goner June 1st and the rebuild is really on.

if ej manuel falls out of the first (which he should, but being a QB ya never know).......i want hte jets to take him

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
almost game time. hope my heat don't make it tougher than they need it to be. and for christ sake i hope the blue jays can get a win.

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
almost game time. hope my heat don't make it tougher than they need it to be. and for christ sake i hope the blue jays can get a win.

outside of me, heat wave has the best avatars thus far

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
outside of me, heat wave has the best avatars thus far

wait till you see then next one i unfold.. but this one has to stay for a little bit. :yahoo:

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VP you watching the Knicks tonight.

Nah, I think I'm going to watch CowboyB's fake dad on ESPN tonight

Duh, of course I'm watching the game. Yankees facing a quality lefty tonight (aka not Buerhle), so that makes my decision easier

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, I think I'm going to watch CowboyB's fake dad on ESPN tonight

Duh, of course I'm watching the game. Yankees facing a quality lefty tonight (aka not Buerhle), so that makes my decision easier

hater to the end. :thumb:

mike hunt

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hunt, if you were familiar w/ the jets message board, you know bigtime......i remember doing a mock draft in february (as the patriots) and trying to trad eup to get austin, him telling me austin wont go in the first round......

i have seen mock drafts of him going to the jets at 13

i think the kid is a beast, if used right.

Yeah he is moving up the boards and the Jets could use him, a lot of directions the Jets can go in i hope Idzik drafts as good as he trades..

Game time approaching talk to you later if you are on..