• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1st place Red Sox, 3rd place Yankees...dead last Blue Jays.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don't you give it goddamn rest?

And tell my why Allen Craig hasn't a single home run yet?

and Boggs really wants to leave us no doubt he sucks..

Why are you whining? I love how you people stick up for your boys. They can troll me all day and it's all good. Then you turn bitch when I return the favor. That act is pathetic and tired. Give that shit a rest dude.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you whining? I love how you people stick up for your boys. They can troll me all day and it's all good. Then you turn bitch when I return the favor. That act is pathetic and tired. Give that shit a rest dude.

I think what CowboyB is trying to say is that he's not livid

I think what he is actually saying is that he's ridiculously livid

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol I remember when you guys were blowing hammer and licking his ass and you told him youll know the nutjobs cause they will be saying livid a lot.

mike hunt

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody told me and why act like a bitch. You agreed with on e day of the original argument.

Number 1 i always thought the Jets could get a #1 for Revis but i had my doubts as the draft approached. When i saw the NFL Scheudled the Jets Buccs week 1 i thought they had a deal and we talked about it.

Getting your balls busted about it is what you deserve if the Jets didn't get a #1 you would be having a field day..

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Number 1 i always thought the Jets could get a #1 for Revis but i had my doubts as the draft approached. When i saw the NFL Scheudled the Jets Buccs week 1 i thought they had a deal and we talked about it.

Getting your balls busted about it is what you deserve if the Jets didn't get a #1 you would be having a field day..

If you used that avi on CBS, then you are a liar. But indeed I deserve my balls being busted.

mike hunt

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My dad votes on the nfl hall of fame. Way cooler than a sucker puncher.

So your dad will be on ESPN tonight good for the both of you i will be watching the Knicks Mets and Rangers so i will not see him.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must think Idzik is a pretty good GM getting a #1 and #3 for a guy coming off surgery and asking for QB money.

The Jets are definitely busy scouring the college ranks for the next Jeff Lagemann.

mike hunt

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you used that avi on CBS, then you are a liar.

You have me confused with someone else Cowboy, i think the Buccs got a great deal and they will be much better than you think.

TB's main problem last year was in there secondary and they have addressed that big time..

Drew Brees Matt Ryan and Cam Newton are going to find that out..

mike hunt

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jets are definitely busy scouring the college ranks for the next Jeff Lagemann.

That is a concern the draft can be a crap shoot but they are rebuilding and two picks in the top 13 give you options.

Really hope the Jets win 4 or 5 games next season and secure a top 3 pick in 2014.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have me confused with someone else Cowboy, i think the Buccs got a great deal and they will be much better than you think.

TB's main problem last year was in there secondary and they have addressed that big time..

Drew Brees Matt Ryan and Cam Newton are going to find that out..

Not if you used that avi. I remember clear as day. Yiu said youd be surprised. I told VP about it and then showed him the link after he egged me on

mike hunt

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's J-E-T-S take on the Revis trade i haven't seen him in here..