• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1990 to Present NFL Draft : CHAT

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What?

FYI I think you play UK in 1st round. (Be careful he cheats. He gets more votes then others in the matchups. I believe that's just wrong and unfair)
WHY DOES HE GEET MORE VOTES

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHY DOES HE GEET MORE VOTES

Don't listen to Titz McGee, if we were able to cheat why does he have only like 5 wins in over three years? If anyone was to cheat it would be him so...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
would be funny if u lost to new guy
Just looked at your squad...good luck with that:wash:
Seriously, it gets easier once you've played a few. Couple of things, you will be able to add drop to add a TE and drop a back, but you really need either a big trade or something to fix your front 7, as your scheme/personnel is jacked up

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, it gets easier once you've played a few. Couple of things, you will be able to add drop to add a TE and drop a back, but you really need either a big trade or something to fix your front 7, as your scheme/personnel is jacked up
i dont entirely agree.......just because someone typically played in a certain system doesnt mean they dont have the position flexibility to go to a new scheme, guys do it routinely with coaching changes and new teams and such

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I disagree with this statement

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
besides, i have the GOAT of all time QB, the all time rushing leader, the perfect wr for my qb, and an o line to die for, my d doesnt need to be super great

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont entirely agree.......just because someone typically played in a certain system doesnt mean they dont have the position flexibility to go to a new scheme, guys do it routinely with coaching changes and new teams and such

Now you are correct that guys can play in different schemes especially with coaching but in these mocks it seems its the little things like that will cost you a win. Voters want you drafting guys that played most of their games at a certain position and not guessing they could transfer to another spot. Example OLB playing MLB, or RT playing LT. Now LT can most likely RT but still guys get technical on here so best bet play them where they played the majority of their games at. Pro Football reference has helped me figure out where the player is best at. Once again I am not saying these star players couldn't move to other positions but when voting comes people will use that against you.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you are correct that guys can play in different schemes especially with coaching but in these mocks it seems its the little things like that will cost you a win. Voters want you drafting guys that played most of their games at a certain position and not guessing they could transfer to another spot. Example OLB playing MLB, or RT playing LT. Now LT can most likely RT but still guys get technical on here so best bet play them where they played the majority of their games at. Pro Football reference has helped me figure out where the player is best at. Once again I am not saying these star players couldn't move to other positions but when voting comes people will use that against you.
well thas stilly with some of these say a MLB going from 3-4 to 4-3

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
besides, i have the GOAT of all time QB, the all time rushing leader, the perfect wr for my qb, and an o line to die for, my d doesnt need to be super great

Now I went the opposite with a Front 7 to die for. I felt no offensive line is going to block
DE - J.J. Watt
NT - Ted Washington
DE - Muhammad Wilkerson
OLB - Terrell Suggs
ILB - Derrick Johnson
ILB - Bobby Wagner
OLB - DeMarcus Ware

So you can have the best QB throwing to the best receivers or have the all-time rushing leader but it doesn't matter because the o-lines drafted aren't strong enough to face the like of my front 7. I will be able to stop the run or sack the QB, so my offense doesn't need to be super great. That's what I love about these drafts, everyone has a different strategy. Especially @blstoker he is a crazy man when drafting. So good luck Pride against UK. Both of you have good teams and should be a good battle. :suds:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I went the opposite with a Front 7 to die for. I felt no offensive line is going to block
DE - J.J. Watt
NT - Ted Washington
DE - Muhammad Wilkerson
OLB - Terrell Suggs
ILB - Derrick Johnson
ILB - Bobby Wagner
OLB - DeMarcus Ware

So you can have the best QB throwing to the best receivers or have the all-time rushing leader but it doesn't matter because the o-lines drafted aren't strong enough to face the like of my front 7. I will be able to stop the run or sack the QB, so my offense doesn't need to be super great. That's what I love about these drafts, everyone has a different strategy. Especially @blstoker he is a crazy man when drafting. So good luck Pride against UK. Both of you have good teams and should be a good battle. :suds:
well my qb will dunk and dunk, negating your pass rush, he has two lil speed ball short game wr's lol:suds:

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well my qb will dunk and dunk, negating your pass rush, he has two lil speed ball short game wr's lol:suds:

I will borrow @wlk3 safety Sean Taylor who will light up 1 of your receivers and then no one will dare catch a pass the rest of the game.

*WLK you still are a dick for taking my player. We all know the unwritten rules of these drafts and you sir clearly broke it.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will borrow @wlk3 safety Sean Taylor who will light up 1 of your receivers and then no one will dare catch a pass the rest of the game.

*WLK you still are a dick for taking my player. We all know the unwritten rules of these drafts and you sir clearly broke it.
lol

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well thas stilly with some of these say a MLB going from 3-4 to 4-3

You're not too for off imo, but playing Freeney at a 3-4 DE is bad... hes now playing essentially DT and what makes him great is his outside rush... here he can't do that, if you look at him when he played in a 3-4 scheme he was moved to OLB... I think you're OLBs are both outstanding but neither give you much of a pass rush... I would maybe bump Freeney to OLB and grab a guy like Aaron Smith or Brett Keisel... :2cents: