• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1990 - 2015 NFL Draft : CHAT

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet over 4,000 Hoop Cash on tonight's Aints' vs Cubs game...

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet over 4,000 Hoop Cash on tonight's Aints' vs Cubs game...

I just want to know what happened to my vbucks... You guys stole my victory now my cash... :smash:

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to know what happened to my vbucks... You guys stole my victory now my cash... :smash:

:fuck2give:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHA!

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They stole my virginity because I always get screwed in the voting. These drafts are rigged guys always vote against me because of the dumbest reason. The reason I always here is the other team is better. Geez so the other guy has a better team why does that mean he should win.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@UK Cowboy You ever heard of that Zepp batting system...? Thinking about getting it but not sure if it's too early for the boys... Also, basketball is coming next month... :nod:

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense Milk but seriously Ray Rice????

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@UK Cowboy You ever heard of that Zepp batting system...? Thinking about getting it but not sure if it's too early for the boys... Also, basketball is coming next month... :nod:

I think I could talk my wife into letting my son play baseball or basketball but she is shutting down the idea of him playing football. With 1 kidney it will be difficult to find a doctor to sign off on it. He probably wouldn't make a team if he is anything like his father athletically. I sucked so bad in basketball that my coach seriously told me to foul out. Every kid had to play 2qtrs so my coach found a loophole.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are OTC and I bet $5000vcash I know who it is.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I could talk my wife into letting my son play baseball or basketball but she is shutting down the idea of him playing football. With 1 kidney it will be difficult to find a doctor to sign off on it. He probably wouldn't make a team if he is anything like his father athletically. I sucked so bad in basketball that my coach seriously told me to foul out. Every kid had to play 2qtrs so my coach found a loophole.
There's a lot more to life than the big 3 sports. Golf and Band are easier to get scholarships for anyway

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I LOVED playing football but now that I'm the one responsible for their future no way... Nothing like opening a whole for a long run or passing blocking multiple moves so the QB can drop a bomb on the defense, but with all the brain stuff going on I wouldn't want to be the one who pushed it on them... If they find their way there when they're older I'll support them but I really don't want them to play football...

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I didn't know to give you the thumbs up for your wife standing strong or the laugh that your coach did that.... :noidea:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, kind of Meh on it... With Erik, I took him to several different types of instructors when he was young, wanted to try different ways to figure out what was best for him. Some guys preach a linear swing, some a rotational, in the end, he has a little bit of both going. I wouldn't lock your boy into one style right now, let him experiment, with the basic fundamentals of keeping his eye on the ball and staying inside the ball and hitting to opposite field. I promise you, if he can keep his hands back and drive the ball to the opposite field, he will have a ton of success

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, kind of Meh on it... With Erik, I took him to several different types of instructors when he was young, wanted to try different ways to figure out what was best for him. Some guys preach a linear swing, some a rotational, in the end, he has a little bit of both going. I wouldn't lock your boy into one style right now, let him experiment, with the basic fundamentals of keeping his eye on the ball and staying inside the ball and hitting to opposite field. I promise you, if he can keep his hands back and drive the ball to the opposite field, he will have a ton of success

Yeah they both have a tendency to go hit the ball instead of sitting back and meeting it.... I watched the videos on that thing and it was cool but I wasn't sure it was where they are yet... I have some lessons set with the local "ex-pro"... I was skeptical but he threw a free clinic and I was really impressed... He's kinda pricey but I think he'll do some good for the both of them...

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I LOVED playing football but now that I'm the one responsible for their future no way... Nothing like opening a whole for a long run or passing blocking multiple moves so the QB can drop a bomb on the defense, but with all the brain stuff going on I wouldn't want to be the one who pushed it on them... If they find their way there when they're older I'll support them but I really don't want them to play football...

I was terrible at football, so I never had to worry about it! Turns out slow, tall, and way too skinny do not make for a good football player. Too slow to play WR, HB, or CB. Too weak to play LB, TE, FB. Too Small to play the line.

I have never been an athlete. I remember my senior year I made the varsity basketball team. Coach told me when he was letting me know I made the team, you are not a good enough athlete to play on this team, I want you here because you hustle and know where to move without the ball. Every time you beat a teammate for a rebound or get an open shot by following the offensive set it will be motivation for the other guys. Sure enough in practice every time I accomplished something he would lay into who ever I beat........I was not popular on that team.

Back then I was just so happy to be on the varsity team, now looking back it fucking sucks, I busted my ass to learn how to play the right way, and all it ever got me was that?

I killed it in cross country though!(which I ran so I would have great stamina for the basketball season.)

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit! I was High School Rudy, only without the last game minutes!