• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1990 - 2015 NFL Draft : CHAT

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should give the PC duties back to the OC after today. Rodgers was getting killed. The thing is, to me, Rodgers is fine with less guys in the pattern, if he has time, he can thread a needle

Yeah except he's even worse lol. McCarthy needs to do a major staff shake up of offense. Just no fresh ideas. Packers rely solely on isolation routes, which was fine when they had Jennings, Driver, Nelson, Cobb Finley and prime Jones. Now with these guys they have to scheme them open like New England does and they can't.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a fact Bro, is what it is. We are 3-1 with Romo and Dez, 1-11 without. Pats are Great, take away Brady and Gronk, they are shit. Take Rodgers and Jordy off the Packers. The Cards are Super Bowl favorites, last year they couldn't score 10 points without Palmer.

It's not a fact, it's an opinion. I don't think you can make that claim about Brady being out, lets remember that team made Matt Cassel look good when Brady was out. Fact is Tony Romo will be 36 when the season starts and is coming off a season ending injury. I think you are just being a homer and that's ok, remember that prior to last season Tony Romo lead teams were .500 teams three straight years.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah except he's even worse lol. McCarthy needs to do a major staff shake up of offense. Just no fresh ideas. Packers rely solely on isolation routes, which was fine when they had Jennings, Driver, Nelson, Cobb Finley and prime Jones. Now with these guys they have to scheme them open like New England does and they can't.
They make some really goofy playcalls sometimes. Rodgers has to be cringing at the thought of playing the Cards, Panthers or Seahawks D's again after today. I would go more Lacy in the I behind Kuhn with a TE. Rodgers off straight play action is lethal because he gets one on one's and protection. I'd cut the pistol/shotgun empty backfield Green 18 bullshit till the OL is healthy

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not a fact, it's an opinion. I don't think you can make that claim about Brady being out, lets remember that team made Matt Cassel look good when Brady was out. Fact is Tony Romo will be 36 when the season starts and is coming off a season ending injury. I think you are just being a homer and that's ok, remember that prior to last season Tony Romo lead teams were .500 teams three straight years.
I don't blame you for being proud of a WC birth after years and years(and years) of futility. Romo at 36 is still better than Bridgewater will ever be. I mean, seriously, talk about being a Homer.... Bridgewater isn't Wilson or Newton, not even close

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy fuck, I didn't see those tornadoes up around Dallas, Troy you and your family ok buddy?

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't blame you for being proud of a WC birth after years and years(and years) of futility. Romo at 36 is still Vetter than Bridgewater will ever be. I mean, seriously, talk aboutbeing a Homer.... Bridgewater isn't Wilson or Newton, not even close

Show me where I posted I was proud of Bridgewater or the Vikings? Sure it's better to be in the playoffs than not but I know it would be a miracle for the Vikings do make a serious run to a Super Bowl. Better than Bridgewater will ever be? More opinions, How many Super Bowls has Romo lead the Cowboys to? Yep, same amount as Bridgewater who is just a bit younger than Romo. Come on man...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy fuck, I didn't see those tornadoes up around Dallas, Troy you and your family ok buddy?
Yeah Buddy, but all the boys are grounded for a night, no one is going out in this mess. So sad to see 11 folks already lost their lives. An F4 wiped out my home town when I was a kid, tornadoes are the worst.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me where I posted I was proud of Bridgewater or the Vikings? Sure it's better to be in the playoffs than not but I know it would be a miracle for the Vikings do make a serious run to a Super Bowl. Better than Bridgewater will ever be? More opinions, How many Super Bowls has Romo lead the Cowboys to? Yep, same amount as Bridgewater who is just a bit younger than Romo. Come on man...
HaHaHa, it's too easy to press your buttons Bro.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text Mebert.

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They make some really goofy playcalls sometimes. Rodgers has to be cringing at the thought of playing the Cards, Panthers or Seahawks D's again after today. I would go more Lacy in the I behind Kuhn with a TE. Rodgers off straight play action is lethal because he gets one on one's and protection. I'd cut the pistol/shotgun empty backfield Green 18 bullshit till the OL is healthy

1,000 percent on the money. That's exactly what we did against your team and it worked. Lacy works best with a fullback in the I not out of the damn gun. However, this is the way it's been for years and it's not changing. in 2010 when they won the Super Bowl it was with multiple formations. Now, it's just static 11 personnel the whole game.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See y'all in the morning @Mebert is OTC...

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm the first of the Mock Drafters and 2nd out of everyone on SportsHoopla to reach $100,000

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1,000 percent on the money. That's exactly what we did against your team and it worked. Lacy works best with a fullback in the I not out of the damn gun. However, this is the way it's been for years and it's not changing. in 2010 when they won the Super Bowl it was with multiple formations. Now, it's just static 11 personnel the whole game.
Exactly right. I was watching the Arizona game and was thinking it looked like he was scared. Instead of calling the game like he did against Dallas when he had the better team, it was like he just wanted to go out and have Rodgers spread the field and wing it, then he got behind and the Cards pinned their ears back and lit them up. They would have a chance to beat Arizona if they run the ball 25-30 times and shorten the game and just keep it close. Running the ball is the single best way to slow a pass rush. No excuse for letting him get sacked 8-9 times

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn you Mebert. Took Staley right before me. :gaah:

Mebert the jerk is back OTC

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was down in my basement last night, My fall knocked the molding off of a entire section of my wall in the basement. I finally accept I need to lose some weight.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was down in my basement last night, My fall knocked the molding off of a entire section of my wall in the basement. I finally accept I need to lose some weight.

Good luck Mebert!!