• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1990 - 2015 NFL Draft : CHAT

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will, I also hope you enjoy watching the Cowboys, oh wait... They'll be home watching just like you and I... Also, the Vikings are better than the Packers I honestly think we are just afraid of them for some reason, maybe because they've been kicking our asses the last few years.
My team has a terrible year, luckily I can look back on the 5 Super Bowl wins and many, many times we've bounced the Vikes from the playoffs.... LOL, I'm actually a closet Vikings fan because of Zim and Norv, they have an outside shot. Zim is a great defensive coach, and Turner is a great playcaller in the playoffs. He will increase the number of carries for AP and look to take some big shots in PA

Last edited:

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carolina > Seattle. Zero percent chance Seattle goes on the road and beats both. Their D still isn't the same and has gotten torched by any legit offense this year. No run game without Lynch/Rawls and a porous line. Stewart being back will be key for Carolina. Best thing for them was to lose.

I agree it was good for them to lose but they are not better than Seattle.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My team has a terrible year, luckily I can look back on the 5 Super Bowl wins and many, many times we've bounced the Vikes from the playoffs.... LOL, I'm actually a closet Vikings fan because of Zim and Norv, they have an outside shot. Zim is a great defensively coach, and Turner is a great playcaller in the playoffs. He will increase the number of carries for AP and look to take some big shots in PA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA, typical Cowboys fans response well we were good when Reagan was President...

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree it was good for them to lose but they are not better than Seattle.

Between the end of last year and this year the run Carolina has been on is incredible. They drove it down Seattle's throat with ease to score the GW TD in Seattle. Irrelevant though Arizona is rolling through this year.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nos is OTC

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Between the end of last year and this year the run Carolina has been on is incredible. They drove it down Seattle's throat with ease to score the GW TD in Seattle. Irrelevant though Arizona is rolling through this year.

They are basically the same team, when it comes to them meeting in the playoffs i'll take the team whos been there.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA, typical Cowboys fans response well we were good when Reagan was President...
I can remember the early 90's.... If I were 60, I still wouldn't be able to recall the Vikes with a ring

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can remember the early 90's.... If I were 60, I still wouldn't be able to recall the Vikes with a ring

You see that hail mary replay from 40 years ago? Worst call in professional sports history. Just another example of the league cheating for the Cowboys!

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah me too, I also remember the rubix cube being popular but that has absolutely nothing to do with today.

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are basically the same team, when it comes to them meeting in the playoffs i'll take the team whos been there.

Interesting thing is winner of our game likely gets them as opposed to Washington.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah me too, I also remember the rubix cube being popular but that has absolutely nothing to do with today.
Ha, we were 12-4 last year and will be again next season if Romo stays healthy

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting thing is winner of our game likely gets them as opposed to Washington.

Yeah if they lose to Arizona. I haven't seen the times for next weeks games yet but if Carolina plays in an early game and wins Arizona will have nothing to play for so Seattle could win that one. Whatever gets the Vikings to play the Redskins i'm in favor of even if that means losing to the Packers next week.

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y'all should sit A Rod and Matthews if that's the case

If Arizona beats Seattle it is. If the Bulaga and Bakhtiari are injured I would be all for that lol. Doesn't matter though it's not the year for the Packers at all. I will get hate from the less fortunate fans here if i complain about a "down" 10 win year though so I won't lol

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha, we were 12-4 last year and will be again next season if Romo stays healthy

HAHA come on man you're playing to the stereotype way to much here. The season hasn't even started and a Cowboys fan already has them being great. PRICELESS... Romo isn't getting any younger and I don't think McFadden can be counted on for an entire meaningful season do you? I mean look at what they do without Romo, if they were a good team they wouldn't be having games like they have against Tampa and Buffalo.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Arizona beats Seattle it is. If the Bulaga and Bakhtiari are injured I would be all for that lol. Doesn't matter though it's not the year for the Packers at all. I will get hate from the less fortunate fans here if i complain about a "down" 10 win year though so I won't lol
The Packers have a punchers chance, but they have to make some adjustments. I would do a lot more max protect 2-3 man routes and protect Rodgers at all costs. Today was a rediculas game plan

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Packers have a punchers chance, but they have to make some adjustments. I would do a lot more max protect 2-3 man routes and protect Rodgers at all costs. Today was a rediculas game plan

McCarthy does this often. Refuses to give tackles any help when it's obvious and continues to bang his head against the wall. If the line was healthy it would be fine but you had two backups at tackle. The biggest problem is the receiving core is atrocious. They're the slowest group in the league and can't catch to boot.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHA come on man you're playing to the stereotype way to much here. The season hasn't even started and a Cowboys fan already has them being great. PRICELESS... Romo isn't getting any younger and I don't think McFadden can be counted on for an entire meaningful season do you? I mean look at what they do without Romo, if they were a good team they wouldn't be having games like they have against Tampa and Buffalo.
It's a fact Bro, is what it is. We are 3-1 with Romo and Dez, 1-11 without. Pats are Great, take away Brady and Gronk, they are shit. Take Rodgers and Jordy off the Packers. The Cards are Super Bowl favorites, last year they couldn't score 10 points without Palmer.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McCarthy does this often. Refuses to give tackles any help when it's obvious and continues to bang his head against the wall. If the line was healthy it would be fine but you had two backups at tackle. The biggest problem is the receiving core is atrocious. They're the slowest group in the league and can't catch to boot.
He should give the PC duties back to the OC after today. Rodgers was getting killed. The thing is, to me, Rodgers is fine with less guys in the pattern, if he has time, he can thread a needle