• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

13*48*83 MLB Draft : CHAT

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting late in the game but i'll never worry about being killed in a fight, if the Lord wants me to come home then that's where I belong. Also not worried about guys that train MMA, I grew up in St. Paul Minnesota, wrestling, hockey and football were huge and not once do I remember someone overwhelming me with their wrestling skills, my only worries are i'm not in the best of shape anymore my endurance obviously isn't what it once was and i'm almost 50.

I will never throw the first punch, nobody is beating me because of a first punch and it's always kinda fired me up not to mention unless it's a sucker punch most times i've been hit with a first punch it hasn't been a flush shot.
OK lol

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry man i'm not afraid of someone simply because they practice MMA, how many real fights you ever been in where it was you and the other guy rolling around on the ground trying to get each other to say give? I'm gonna guess and say zero, that's just not how fights go...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry man i'm not afraid of someone simply because they practice MMA, how many real fights you ever been in where it was you and the other guy rolling around on the ground trying to get each other to say give? I'm gonna guess and say zero, that's just not how fights go...
I've been in more than my fair share lol, like you I'm sure. But like you, I'm pushing toward 50. Been training near on 35 years, and against a normal guy in a street fight, I'm gonna be fine because I'd end it quick, but if you do what you said, let the other guy go first, and he is a skilled and younger dude, you're gonna get waxed.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been in more than my fair share lol, like you I'm sure. But like you, I'm pushing toward 50. Been training near on 35 years, and against a normal guy in a street fight, I'm gonna be fine because I'd end it quick, but if you do what you said, let the other guy go first, and he is a skilled and younger dude, you're gonna get waxed.

If and when that happens it will be the first time... The ability to take punches still matters, if and when I get waxed it absolutely will not be because he went first.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If and when that happens it will be the first time... The ability to take punches still matters, if and when I get waxed it absolutely will not be because he went first.
I admire your spunk good buddy. I'm sure you'd be a tough out

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am 3 for 3 in my fights. I have successfully blocked every punch with my head. As you laugh about this know this I am actually serious and I have never been knocked down. I remember my senior year in HS and the school bully/football player shoved me for no reason as he and others laughed. To the shock of others I pushed him back. You aren't going to punk me like that. We exchanged hits to the head, locked arms like in hockey and then exchanged body hit. (I was going to say body blows but Shane would have been turned on) He then landed a huge hit under my eye which cut it wide open. He said "you want some more" which I replied "hell know you are a psycho". Walked down the hall way towards the nurse and kept seeing something fall by my eye. Everyone kept staring. Well it was blood that was pouring out but I didn't notice until the school nurse said "holy shit your eye". Guess her typical ice pack wasn't going to fix this one. 14 stitches later, my modeling career was over with.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually met Vin Diesel at a Ranger game about ten years ago. For all his tough guy roles, he's not a big dude at all. Now Jason Statham.. I met him in Vegas a few years back and then looked up his listed height afterwards because he is a freaking twerp lol. He was listed at 5'10" LMAO. I wish he were 5'10", it would mean I'm 6'6". That dude was wearing boots and was still 5'7" tops

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually met Vin Diesel at a Ranger game about ten years ago. For all his tough guy roles, he's not a big dude at all. Now Jason Statham.. I met him in Vegas a few years back and then looked up his listed height afterwards because he is a freaking twerp lol. He was listed at 5'10" LMAO. I wish he were 5'10", it would mean I'm 6'6". That dude was wearing boots and was still 5'7" tops

Yeah all those actor tough guys ar usually shorter guys, in some scenes they have them on platforms and do all their editing with the cameras. Stallone is a short guy, Cruise is a midget lol

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHO'S IN
1. Nos
2. UK
3. Shane
4. Femur