• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

13*48*83 MLB Draft : CHAT

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's get this baby finished up, i'm off today so let's keep it rollin'! Where Meebs at??

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, last night at darts some guy got a little too excited about beating me and my partner so I told him to "calm down junior" he didn't take a liking to that and said "fuck you" to which I responded would you like to go outside and say "fuck you" he appeared to be interested before his buddies jumped on him and talked him out of it.

Now, i'm not in any way bragging or trying to act tough but I have always been a good fighter, I was always a good fighter because I was able to take punches without it affecting me much at all and just keep firing punches of my own. My point after my rambling is I have got to realize that I turn 50 years old this year and I am not close to the fighter I used to be, I am gonna end up getting my ass beat one of these days because in my stupid head I still think i'm 25.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, last night at darts some guy got a little too excited about beating me and my partner so I told him to "calm down junior" he didn't take a liking to that and said "fuck you" to which I responded would you like to go outside and say "fuck you" he appeared to be interested before his buddies jumped on him and talked him out of it.

Now, i'm not in any way bragging or trying to act tough but I have always been a good fighter, I was always a good fighter because I was able to take punches without it affecting me much at all and just keep firing punches of my own. My point after my rambling is I have got to realize that I turn 50 years old this year and I am not close to the fighter I used to be, I am gonna end up getting my ass beat one of these days because in my stupid head I still think i'm 25.
Throw the first punch.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been in quite a few fights in my life and I don't think I have ever thrown the first punch...
That's what I'm saying. You gotta start. If it's gonna be a fight, don't take part in one you dont initiate.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, work was making me do stuff.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text Devil

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You have to be real careful. As you know, I was a pro fighter back in the day, and still train my son who is a pro and other young fighters. Problem today is there are so many guys that train MMA, taking a punch(which was everything back in the day) doesn't help you if you end up going with a guy that's younger and more skilled. That takes us to problem two, which are guys trained to kill you without fighting traditional style, plus guys that'll pull a knife or gun. As to the not hitting first, I used to be the same way, and it saved me going to jail once when I really put it on this guy who took a swing at me, but today, if I were gonna get into it for real, I'd go first every time. Better to spend time in jail than the hospital or a morgue

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to be real careful. As you know, I was a pro fighter back in the day, and still train my son who is a pro and other young fighters. Problem today is there are so many guys that train MMA, taking a punch(which was everything back in the day) doesn't help you if you end up going with a guy that's younger and more skilled. That takes us to problem two, which are guys trained to kill you without fighting traditional style, plus guys that'll pull a knife or gun. As to the not hitting first, I used to be the same way, and it saved me going to jail once when I really put it on this guy who took a swing at me, but today, if I were gonna get into it for real, I'd go first every time. Better to spend time in jail than the hospital or a morgue

Getting late in the game but i'll never worry about being killed in a fight, if the Lord wants me to come home then that's where I belong. Also not worried about guys that train MMA, I grew up in St. Paul Minnesota, wrestling, hockey and football were huge and not once do I remember someone overwhelming me with their wrestling skills, my only worries are i'm not in the best of shape anymore my endurance obviously isn't what it once was and i'm almost 50.

I will never throw the first punch, nobody is beating me because of a first punch and it's always kinda fired me up not to mention unless it's a sucker punch most times i've been hit with a first punch it hasn't been a flush shot.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text Meebs