• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

12 hours from week 2

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nice Westend.

My buddy has saved all his since 1996 when he joined me with season tix.

I got mine in 94.

I cash all mine in for the free burgers on the back from Carls JR. Stop on the way home. Day of drinkin en sech and I am ready for a CJs burger.

LOL. Every time I use it....:L

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOOP WOOP that's that wooop woooooop.

Yall ready? ANybody going to a game?

Not me. Otherwise I would be plorsting from Charlottesville right abouts now...

plans for tomorrow?????

I will go to the hospital as I did last weekend, sit with my dad in ICU, watch some football games on a crappy 15" tube tv and listen to the game on that horrible built in speaker in the remote control. Thankfully the hospital has wifi so I will be using my iPad to stream some games and my Bose SoundLink Mini to listen to them.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have tickets to cuse/nw today but nw decided to have the game start at 5 for some stupid reason. nd starts at 7. still haven't decided whether ill go for the 1st half or not

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will go to the hospital as I did last weekend, sit with my dad in ICU, watch some football games on a crappy 15" tube tv and listen to the game on that horrible built in speaker in the remote control. Thankfully the hospital has wifi so I will be using my iPad to stream some games and my Bose SoundLink Mini to listen to them.

u r a great person.

I could see people being selfish while in ur shoes,

a hardy toast to u and ur Dad man!

:suds:

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hope your dad gets better. We'll keep that pos manziel away. :suds:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Another great reminder that real life trumps football, but sometimes you can squeeze both in. I hope your dad gets better and recovers.

I'll be thinking about my friend Brian today during the Alabama game. His death to brain cancer last week was another reminder of how real life trumps any of the bickering and trolling you get on these types of boards. In case any of you missed it, here is the eulogy I posted about his passing and what the tide meant to him on the general board.

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/sports-forum-general-discussion/112555-bama-nation-just-lost-great-fan.html

Roll tide. Win one for Brian and Crimson's dad.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was gonna go to the game tomorrow, but I'd rather watch it at home than sweat my nut sack off in 88 degree weather.

I do plan on getting tanked tomorrow night though.

Only 88? Where you at? Sounds like a cool front may be heading down our way. Hope it is, anyway.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was gonna go to the game tomorrow, but I'd rather watch it at home than sweat my nut sack off in 88 degree weather.

I do plan on getting tanked tomorrow night though.

It was 108 for our game thursday night and even hotter in the stadium :whistle: