• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

#11 Michigan @ #13 Wisconsin. Who ya got?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patterson's 20 for 31 (64.5%) passing was off?

He was (64.6%) through 13 games last year.

Actually, he is 36 for 58, but that’s besides the point.

Patterson hasn’t had an issue throwing screens or slants. He has had issues throwing it DOWN THE FIELD, just as he stated.:L

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That moron is one of the 10 worst posters on the hoop...and for sure one of the best to just ignore and move on from...he'll say just about anything to deflect, derail or change the convo when it's not going his way...just a pathetic clown show of a poster
Homers gonna homer . He's not the only one who says the B10W sucks though so i try to catch it when i can . Probably a function of not having a consistently elite team but it's certainly not a bad division . Most years we've got a top 10 type team and s few other top 25 type teams .

Ironically in the last 10 years Michigan is like 23-15 vs the teams currently in the West. Basically Michigan is a 7-5 type team every year if they played only B10W teams . Pretty impressive lol

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Homers gonna homer . He's not the only one who says the B10W sucks though so i try to catch it when i can . Probably a function of not having a consistently elite team but it's certainly not a bad division . Most years we've got a top 10 type team and s few other top 25 type teams .

Ironically in the last 10 years Michigan is like 23-15 vs the teams currently in the West. Basically Michigan is a 7-5 type team every year if they played only B10W teams . Pretty impressive lol

You are right — I’m not the only one. Everyone else says it too.

Ranking the Power 5 divisions strongest to weakest

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sb...hwestern-football-2018-big-ten-west-champions

The lowest ranked conference champ in NCAA HISTORY. I don’t see how you can even defend the B1G West?!?

The B1G west has been a bottom feeder division for a long ass time. It is at or one off from the bottom for the past decade.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are right — I’m not the only one. Everyone else says it too.

Ranking the Power 5 divisions strongest to weakest
Lol if you think the B10W is worse than the ACC Coastal then God bless you.

The West and the East are pretty close to break even since the split into divisions . Most rankings weigh the top more, which is fine , but top to bottom the difference between the West and the East is basically Ohio St . Put the Buckeyes in the West and Badgers in the East and the West is better . Congrats on hitching a ride on the Buckeyes bumper . A proud moment for you

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BIG West WAY> Pac South....just sayin'

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BIG West WAY> Pac South....just sayin'
Obviously and the Coastal. I'd put the west ( this year and recently) at probably 7th overall but closer to the 2 directly ahead of them than those 2 behind them . Historically it bumps up a spot or 2. Probably right around 5th best out of 9.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fun facts..

In Michigan's 3 losses last season, Patterson averaged a 62.2% completion rate. (All away from Ann Arbor.)
In Michigan's 10 wins last season, Patterson averaged a 66.4% completion rate.

Overall on the road he was 61.9%
Overall at home he was 68.4%

He's gonna have to be north of 65% to win in Madison IMO.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The West and the East are pretty close to break even since the split into divisions . Most rankings weigh the top more, which is fine , but top to bottom the difference between the West and the East is basically Ohio St . Put the Buckeyes in the West and Badgers in the East and the West is better . Congrats on hitching a ride on the Buckeyes bumper . A proud moment for you

His link is to an Aug 2018 article...don't waste your time with him...IE, never argue with an idiot, they'll bring the conversation down to their level and beat you with experience.

Maybe do something constructive, like burn ants on the sidewalk with a magnifying glass.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His link is to an Aug 2018 article...don't waste your time with him...IE, never argue with an idiot, they'll bring the conversation down to their level and beat you with experience.

Maybe do something constructive, like burn ants on the sidewalk with a magnifying glass.
Currently I'm sitting at work looking at sports betting lines while we debate how shitty the Steelers are going to finish . My buddy still thinks 8-8 so I'm trying to rope him in on a 500 bet with me taking the under . It's the life of a car guy to the tee lol

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did you miss the part where I posted the actual rankings?!? While I’m sure your unbiased opinion, as a fan of a team in the division we are talking about, I will go with the people who have no allegiance.

The B1G west literally just had the lowest ranked team in the history of college football win the division. I don’t know how anyone could even argue it? It is a pick’em between the Big West and ACC coastal for a while now for worst division in P5.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patterson injury would have a lot to do with Shea's timing being off down the field. The Offense and Special Teams has missed DPJ.

Patterson's 20 for 31 (64.5%) passing was off?

He was (64.6%) through 13 games last year.

Actually, he is 36 for 58, but that’s besides the point.

Patterson hasn’t had an issue throwing screens or slants. He has had issues throwing it DOWN THE FIELD, just as he stated.:L

Seems LionsWhyMe was justifying Michigan's Army struggles with Patterson being injured.
I was in error on the 20 for 31 (64.5%).
He was 19 of 29 (65.5%)

Through 13 games last season he was (64.6%). He had a better day against Army than he did on his season average last year. Did he have problems throwing it down the field last season too?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You mean the link talking about last year? Seems sort of prophetic, as Northwestern won the B1G West.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let's give them 8-4 and a Bo Pelini sticker.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep. For some reason Michigan homers want everyone to think they are an tOSU peer when that is far from the truth.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Currently I'm sitting at work looking at sports betting lines while we debate how shitty the Steelers are going to finish . My buddy still thinks 8-8 so I'm trying to rope him in on a 500 bet with me taking the under . It's the life of a car guy to the tee lol

Yes it does, I spent 11 years in retail auto and wasted plenty of time talking sports, sports gambling and just about anything in between. They usually ended up in arguments between Bear's fans and Packer's fans, and almost always ended with the 85 Bears being the greatest ever....as if that mattered in 96 to 07.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems LionsWhyMe was justifying Michigan's Army struggles with Patterson being injured.
I was in error on the 20 for 31 (64.5%).
He was 19 of 29 (65.5%)

Through 13 games last season he was (64.6%). He had a better day against Army than he did on his season average last year. Did he have problems throwing it down the field last season too?

We were talking about his issues on the year. He has been fine on short passes, but has struggled throwing the ball down the field.
They talked of an upper body injury, but didn’t specify what it exactly was. We were supposed to run RPO’s in the new offense and other than the very first play of the year — they haven’t run it since.

The problem UM had against Army started and ended with the OL. They looked lost all day trying to defend against the blitzes by Army. Our backup LT that has started the first two games — he went from grading out as the best, to the worst on the OL. The backup RT almost just as bad. They allowed too many free runs to the QB and if they play anything like that against Wisconsin, they will get destroyed.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean the link talking about last year? Seems sort of prophetic, as Northwestern won the B1G West.

An article in Aug of 2018 somehow seems prophetic to the 2019 season? Thanks for proving my point that you're a moron and deflection and derailment is your mo.

Don't bother, you got my 1 response, now I'm going to see how long it takes to whittle a 4" 2x4 into 1000 toothpicks.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. For some reason Michigan homers want everyone to think they are an tOSU peer when that is far from the truth.

That couldn’t be further from the truth — UM hasn’t been on OSU’s level in 15 years.
That is why we were hopeful when Harbaugh was hired, but nothing has changed.

That doesn’t change the facts about the B1G west though.