• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 11/27/13 • Florida Panthers v. Rangers • 7:30PM • MSG[HD]

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1-0 loss, 2-1 loss, many big saves, 42 saves against Dallas, pretty focused right now with 17 saves. Must still be the problem.

he didnt give up the first goal....for the Rangers when Hank gives up the first goal changes the whole dynamic of play for the game.

by the way evander kane ISNT coming to NY he is a lock in winnipeg

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he didnt give up the first goal....for the Rangers when Hank gives up the first goal changes the whole dynamic of play for the game.

by the way evander kane ISNT coming to NY he is a lock in winnipeg

What does that have to do with anything? Winnipeg is shopping him around to see what they can get for him, him and Noel have had it out since he's been there. Funny you have to resort to taking a shot at that for no reason at all....

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does that have to do with anything? Winnipeg is shopping him around to see what they can get for him, him and Noel have had it out since he's been there. Funny you have to resort to taking a shot at that for no reason at all....

it goes to show that johnny knows nothing. Kane is getting paid Noel will be gone before Kane

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida fore-checking has been all over us, lot of the play in our zone tonight. Which also results back to them playing looser with Hank in net instead of pressing on with the lead.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it goes to show that johnny knows nothing. Kane is getting paid Noel will be gone before Kane

:lol::lol: do you know ANYTHING about Kane, like literally anything? It's not just Noel who has a problem with him, it's the city of Winnipeg, the management and most of the fans, because of his attitude problem. I think it's just best you step away from this argument since you are outmatched here when it comes to somebody who has been following him for 5+ years.

BTW Noel still has his job ;)

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said mvp that you trying to turn the tables Step is second on the team

I like Steph I think he is very talented but right now he along with every one on the team has to turn it up the offense is not producing. Second on the team doesnt mean anything if eveyone behind you doesnt have any points.

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol::lol: do you know ANYTHING about Kane, like literally anything? It's not just Noel who has a problem with him, it's the city of Winnipeg, the management and most of the fans, because of his attitude problem. I think it's just best you step away from this argument since you are outmatched here when it comes to somebody who has been following him for 5+ years.

BTW Noel still has his job ;)

so why would NY want him if he has an attitude problem with the fans, city, etc.

johnny knows nothing...he is not coming to NY

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so why would NY want him if he has an attitude problem with the fans, city, etc.

johnny knows nothing...he is not coming to NY

Because outside of Nash, we don't have anybody with his skill on this team, and actually having a coach who knows what he's doing, in AV would work well with Kane, and with leaders like Cally, Staal and Richards, they will keep him in check.

Keep resorting to ''Johnny knows nothing'' it means nothing to me and I find it hilarious that's what you resort to when you can't come back at me with a valid argument lol

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because outside of Nash, we don't have anybody with his skill on this team, and actually having a coach who knows what he's doing, in AV would work well with Kane, and with leaders like Cally, Staal and Richards, they will keep him in check.

Keep resorting to ''Johnny knows nothing'' it means nothing to me and I find it hilarious that's what you resort to when you can't come back at me with a valid argument lol

first of all Kane is overrated second he has an attitude problem.......he is not coming to NY

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
first of all Kane is overrated second he has an attitude problem.......he is not coming to NY

Overrated? You clearly know nothing about him at all. 2nd on Winnipeg in goals last year, his Points per game has gone up each of the last 3 years. He was coming off of a 50+ point season the year before the lockout and a 30 goal season. Stop it dude, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love to stay and chat boys, time to go drink. Lets go Rangers and enjoy the rest of the game. :)

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overrated? You clearly know nothing about him at all. 2nd on Winnipeg in goals last year, his Points per game has gone up each of the last 3 years. He was coming off of a 50+ point season the year before the lockout and a 30 goal season. Stop it dude, you have no idea what you're talking about.

overrated...its all you and your ego

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evander Kane would be tied for 1st in goals if he played for the Rangers. Overrated or not, he would be the type of player they would want on the team. I'll bet the Jets ask for an arm & a leg tho, probably Kreider, Miller, & a 1st round pick.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evander Kane would be tied for 1st in goals if he played for the Rangers. Overrated or not, he would be the type of player they would want on the team. I'll bet the Jets ask for an arm & a leg tho, probably Kreider, Miller, & a 1st round pick.

He's far from overrated though, that's the thing...

But that's not the point, great 5-2 win tonight! Onto Boston on Friday now! Lets take 4/5 on this road trip!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's far from overrated though, that's the thing...

But that's not the point, great 5-2 win tonight! Onto Boston on Friday now! Lets take 4/5 on this road trip!

Would you be willing to give up Kreider, Miller, & a 1st rounder for Kane tho? Keep in mind he's under contract for a while, so it's not like they're desperate to deal him at the deadline, not until 2018 anyways. I don't think he'll go for cheap, any team that trades for him will probably have to hand over their future to the Jets. I wouldn't say he's overrated (no one on the Jets is overrated IMO), but his team will no doubt ask for a ton in return, maybe more than what he's worth. Great fit for the Rangers if he were on the team, but at what cost?

Good luck against the B's & happy Thanksgiving to all Ranger fans.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you be willing to give up Kreider, Miller, & a 1st rounder for Kane tho? Keep in mind he's under contract for a while, so it's not like they're desperate to deal him at the deadline, not until 2018 anyways. I don't think he'll go for cheap, any team that trades for him will probably have to hand over their future to the Jets. I wouldn't say he's overrated (no one on the Jets is overrated IMO), but his team will no doubt ask for a ton in return, maybe more than what he's worth. Great fit for the Rangers if he were on the team, but at what cost?

Good luck against the B's & happy Thanksgiving to all Ranger fans.

I think Kreider is untouchable at this point unless your packaging him for a Crosby or OV. He has shown enough to where if he can get some ice time and improve he will be a top ten forward in this league. He is playing fast and Physical and putting a lot of pucks on net he just needs to learn how to put a few in.