• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 11/27/13 • Florida Panthers v. Rangers • 7:30PM • MSG[HD]

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So where was your boy Stepan that came? I mean according to you he's created so much offense, but from what I see, little result, but you think otherwise.

I'm not gonna argue with you over it, we'll go back and forth all night and I'd rather just watch the game and enjoy it. No reason to fight when we're one of few Ranger fans on this site.

Like everybody else didnt score so you cant blame step in the TB game

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AV and Torts have their respected offense's in the bottom 5 of the league, how fitting.

Its obvious when Hank plays better the guys in front play better. When hank gives up the first goal which he usually does in losses the team goes to shit so Hank has to be on his game for the Rangers to play better.....he is their (front 5)confidence......Notice tonights game. Thats intelligence:nod:

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its obvious when Hank plays better the guys in front play better. When hank gives up the first goal which he usually does in losses the team goes to shit so Hank has to be on his game for the Rangers to play better.....he is their (front 5)confidence......Notice tonights game. Thats intelligence:nod:

Its hard not to give up the first goal when your team is third to last in goals per game.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How is that intelligence when it's another stat? :lol:

Everybody knows what happens when and when not the Rangers score first. I'll applaud you for the attempt though.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And when your offense is ranked 28th in the league

And your goal-tending is ranked 11th in the league

Which one is not doing their job.

Well he's gonna look at the record and say Hank, he's made that clear. Hank had a 1.70 GAA in his last 10 games before Monday night, but he's the problem.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he's gonna look at the record and say Hank, he's made that clear. Hank had a 1.70 GAA in his last 10 games before Monday night, but he's the problem.

I guess he knows better then everyone else who work for MSG and NHL network who say we arent scoring enough.