• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: (#79) 04/05/14 • Rangers v. Ottawa Senators • 7:00 PM • MSG [HD]

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2-1 lead against the Avs late in the third, should have been a regulation win...oh yeah Hank wasnt in net.

You and King David wont let Hank take any blame if we go first round I bet we lose

Because when the game isn't on him, why blame him? The offense had 1 shot on goal in the final 17 minutes. How many of those shots were from Hank? 0. Because he doesn't play offense.

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want the Rangers to win badly....important games Hank puts too much pressure on himself and chokes, thats his postseason demon....always has been always will be. Notice the front five play better in front of Talbot

I would start talbot vs the canes.....Hank needs to buy some more new clothes to take the pressure off

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want the Rangers to win badly....important games Hank puts too much pressure on himself and chokes, thats his postseason demon....always has been always will be. Notice the front five play better in front of Talbot

I would start talbot vs the canes.....Hank needs to buy some more new clothes to take the pressure off

I've always said the team steps up their play with Talbot in net. I've never argued that against you. They play tighter on D, they don't pinch in as much and not often joining the rush.

But we ride or die with Hank, you know that

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always said the team steps up their play with Talbot in net. I've never argued that against you. They play tighter on D, they don't pinch in as much and not often joining the rush.

But we ride or die with Hank, you know that

Thats the point you shouldnt ride and die with Hank......Talbot doesnt choke up and the offense gets going, the point is to win games efff Hank and go with Talbot

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2-1 lead against the Avs late in the third, should have been a regulation win...oh yeah Hank wasnt in net.

You and King David wont let Hank take any blame if we go first round I bet we lose

No ill give blame when it's due but when he continues to play good and we cant score its pretty obvious why we lose games. Tonight is another good example we should be scoring more on 43 shots. Maybe Hank tonight wasnt tip top sharp he still had a +900 save percentage

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats the point you shouldnt ride and die with Hank......Talbot doesnt choke up and the offense gets going, the point is to win games efff Hank and go with Talbot

Ill take Hank in the playoffs over someone with no playoff experience and has only played 20 something games. You say hank has choked because he hasnt won a cup, so Miller must be garbage he has never won a cup and Crawford must be awesome because he has two.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill take Hank in the playoffs over someone with no playoff experience and has only played 20 something games. You say hank has choked because he hasnt won a cup, so Miller must be garbage he has never won a cup and Crawford must be awesome because he has two.

Crawford has 1, Niemi & Huet were the Hawks goalies in 2010.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Rangers miss Ryan McDonagh more than anything to tell you the truth.

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No ill give blame when it's due but when he continues to play good and we cant score its pretty obvious why we lose games. Tonight is another good example we should be scoring more on 43 shots. Maybe Hank tonight wasnt tip top sharp he still had a +900 save percentage

wrong you dont give up goals with less than a minute in a game then get credit......he choked and you know it

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Talbot has never been in a big game moment, you have no idea how he's gonna play in a big spot

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wrong you dont give up goals with less than a minute in a game then get credit......he choked and you know it

Because Hank is the only goalie to ever give up a goal when the other team brings in the extra man, and now compare that to how many times in the same position we walked away with a win.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game 7's. Or how about game 6 last year in round 1, gets a 1-0 shutout to push the series to 7 back in Washington, where he also shut them out to win the series.