• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 01/21/14 • Rangers v. New York Islanders • 7:00 PM • MSG [HD]

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doob's take: I didn't see the 1st 2 periods but the Islanders team speed along with time in the Rangers' zone proved to be the difference in the 3rd. I don't blame Cam Talbot for this loss because I felt the team in front of him was a no show in the 3rd. IDK if they were out of energy or just let up after being up 2 goals, but the Islanders clearly out hustled the Rangers in the final period. Not a bad loss, I don't think it was anything the Rangers did. Just thought the Islanders wanted it more. No matter for the Rangers, the big 2 games coming up for the Rangers are coming up in the Stadium Series. Really looking forward to that.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kevin Klein, Big body, 6'1'', basically another Girardi, huge upgrade over Del Zotto.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kevin Klein, Big body, 6'1'', basically another Girardi, huge upgrade over Del Zotto.

Johnny, I'll give you props for staying positive. MDZ in spite of all his offensive troubles has still got 2 goals and 9 assists for 11 points. Klein right now has 1 goal and 2 assists for 3 points. I know the Preds aren't exactly a team blessed with offensive talent, but I see more upsides for MDZ over KK. Could be wrong tho, we'll see.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnny, I'll give you props for staying positive. MDZ in spite of all his offensive troubles has still got 2 goals and 9 assists for 11 points. Klein right now has 1 goal and 2 assists for 3 points. I know the Preds aren't exactly a team blessed with offensive talent, but I see more upsides for MDZ over KK. Could be wrong tho, we'll see.

Klein has never been an offensive defensemen. Not what he's paid for. Paid to be a top 4 shutdown dman, which he does. He will come in and be paired with Moore which would be a real confidence booster for Johnny since he wont be with DZ. Two offensive minded defensemen, he now has somebody to cover his ass when he pinches in too deep.