• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

11/12, Myers is AL ROY, Fernandez takes NL ROY

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so you don't like the cold or the humidity

have you considered living in a bubble

One needs not live in a bubble to have weather 24/7/365 more suitable for human living. Really. You can do it. But, you just have to be ready and willing to pay for the privilidge.

Just saying.......

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we get the same here, just doesn't last as long

I remember a few days here where I couldn't bare being outside for more than a cigarette break

Nice Freudian slip there, Mr. No Pants :lol:

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One needs not live in a bubble to have weather 24/7/365 more suitable for human living. Really. You can do it. But, you just have to be ready and willing to pay for the privilidge.

Just saying.......

what is a modern-day cost to heat and cool a dome? i'm pretty sure you can quite a few houses on a football field. if the community came together it could happen.

rich people already paid for bunkers hundreds of feet underground in case of a catastrophe. jesse ventura got a tour of one during an episode of conspiracy theory.

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did you basically say the exact same thing on the other page?

its possible

i've been hardlining cough syrup, nyquil, coricidin, sucrets and excedrin for four days

my cognitive skills are shot

let me ask you something else

have you considered living in a bubble?

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its possible

i've been hardlining cough syrup, nyquil, coricidin, sucrets and excedrin for four days

my cognitive skills are shot

let me ask you something else

have you considered living in a bubble?

:laugh3:

worrld's cognitive skills >>> hockey

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sharks on a 5 game skid after an unreal start.
Playoff choke imminent!

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what is a modern-day cost to heat and cool a dome? i'm pretty sure you can quite a few houses on a football field. if the community came together it could happen.

rich people already paid for bunkers hundreds of feet underground in case of a catastrophe. jesse ventura got a tour of one during an episode of conspiracy theory.

Or, looking at the same issue from a different angle.

It is much more fun to complain about the weather than to do something about it, and, God forbid anyone actually move to REALLY do something about it.

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bruins shaking off their slump

championship imminent!

the lakers use to be in Minnesota where actual lakers infested the great lakes.

the lakers moved to LA and now their team name doesn't make sense.

much like the boston bruins. a bruin is a brown bear. we have black bears in new England, not brown!

makes no friggin sense.

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

much like the boston bruins. a bruin is a brown bear. we have black bears in new England, not brown!

makes no friggin sense.

sun bleaches their black fur to brown

duh

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A free Byrd no longer. Funny how this guy had to hit 30 before he got any kind of good, and, he has just gotten better ever since.

The Mike and Ike Show on 94WIP in Philly is reporting that the Phillies will sign Marlon Byrd Ken Rosenthal has confirmed the deal. [ame="[MEDIA=twitter]400303196905947136[/MEDIA]"]Adam Rubin of ESPN New York.com reports[/ame] that the deal is for two years, $16 million.
Byrd, who is 35, hit .291/.336/.511 with 24 homers and 88 RBI for the Mets and Pirates. His right-handed power is scarce on the market and, after last season, when many teams passed, he may be a more attractive target than most people’s gut may tell them. Sure, Granderson, Choo, Cruz and some others will be better, but they’ll also cost more. Corey Hart has health questions. Raul Ibanez is ancient. Carlos Beltran probably wants to go to a winner and is increasingly becoming immobile. And remember: the Phillies gave nearly 300 plate appearances to Delmon Young last year, so this is a sharp upgrade.
Byrd will be returning to the franchise which drafted him in 1999 and for whom he played in the majors from 2002 through the early part of 2005. $16 million is a lot of money, but we’re in a world where a lot of players will be making a lot more money than we might expect them to. The real key isn’t the money: it’s whether spending the money prevents the Phillies from doing other things they want to do.

Last edited by a moderator:

rokketmn

The Maven
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know

I don't have one

have to borrow my mother in laws

still sucks

I need one of those trucks with the big hose that sucks all the leaves and mulches them

for free

in November

I have a leaf vacuum. It works nicely and all that, but emptying the bag is a pain in the ass. I will go over my backyard a few times without the bag, and mulch the leaves smaller and smaller and then bag them.

Still...last year I had 114 bags of leaves. Part of that was Hurrican Sandy's fault as the bitch blew all of my neighbors leaves onto my lawn.

I agree with whoever (CaptO?)said that I like the leaves on the trees, but hate them on the ground.

Weather the same here in N.Y. as most other places mentioned. Cold, and early morning rain that turned to snow. It looks like it's run its course now.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

makes no friggin sense.

And, with NBA changes seemingly being no big deal, you would think this would have been addressed YEARS ago.

Oh well. It could be worse. They could be called the Pelicans...............

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

makes no friggin sense.

at least they got rid of "North" before Stars, that just looked horrible.