• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

who is the brst team in the AL and NL??

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CAVEAT-- this is an opinion poll only where you may explain your choices and the reasoning behind your selections, but don't you get all personal eith those who don't agree, though you may debate your choices intelligently if you wish to..put it this way, I'd prefer not to put anyone on report over a thread of sensible discussion. I'll start

In the AL, I have Detroit, not because I'm a Tiger fan, but because that's a 5 run a game lineup eith a vicious rotation. Also tough are Texas, Cleveland, TB, Boston, Oakland, Baltimore, NYY, and KC.

In the NL, I have the Dodgerd due to that front 3 in the rotation and the top 4 in the lineup, I don't think anyone can take that. But, if they can, the contendrrs begin eith Atlanta whrre you can strike them out, but they kill you with the HR.. They aren't called Smashlanta for nuthin. They can cripple you with their HR power, plus their rotation is good. Then, the Cardinals are just flat out mean!! They have pop in their lineup plus a solid rotation.. nobody to mess with. Pirates are on a fairy tale seaso where everything has gone right, but let's see. Reds are a good team just lying in the bushes.

So.. what are your picks, and how would you explain them?? ;-)

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a healthy Rays team is the most complete in the AL but they have to get healthy. AL is all about who gets hot though. Yankees shouldn't even be up for consideration. Red Sox might be best if Buchholz is back and to form.

Rays, Red Sox, Tigers, Os, Rangers, A's. Whoever gets in and whoever is playing good baseball is the bet. Any of those can win.

In the NL? I believe everyone is hoping the Cards and Braves have to face each other. Those are the two scariest teams top to bottom. Reds as a wild card sleeper are scary too with a good rotation and some bats.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a short series, the Dodgers are the best team in the NL. Long series they're all about even but the Cardinals should scare people with their high RISP hitting.

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AL - Tigers, they have a complete package with hitting and pitching, I really like the Rays too, kind of a tossup for me

NL - Dodgers, all bias aside, I love our rotation in a playoff series and when healthy we have more than enough bats as well, obviously the Cardinals and Braves are right there with them too tho

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know I can't really say there is a best team in the AL atleast

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to say. Could you define "brst"?

I explain it by having an Android where sometimes the post looks right until it hits the board, it tends to betray me at times, and I don't use the computers for nonsensical things like these sports sites that I play on., those are for busine$$

sublime4eva

Westcoast Redskin fan....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toss up between the Dodgers and Braves in the NL and TB and Tigers in AL

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you held a gun to my head I'd probably say Tampa right now.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got Tampa Bay in the AL, with Detroit not far behind, and St. Louis in the NL, but the Dodgers and Braves aren't far behind them.

I'm still not completely sold on the Pirates, because history won't let me be, but they've been finding ways to get it done all season, and McCutchen is getting hot and jumping back into MVP talks at just the right time. I'm just waiting for Andrew Lambo and his 31 home runs to be called up...

ImSmartherThanYou

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I explain it by having an Android where sometimes the post looks right until it hits the board, it tends to betray me at times, and I don't use the computers for nonsensical things like these sports sites that I play on., those are for busine$$
I was just busting chops.

Can't you use computers for both? I post from work. It's a nice way to break up the day. Then again, I have three monitors and can get tons of work done during and in between posts.

ImSmartherThanYou

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As to the discussion, a healthy Rays and the Dodgers for me. And I actually think a healthy Reds team actually playing up to their talent level is as good as the Dodgers. They've been underachieving this year.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looks like Rangers got Rios. That will help them.

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just busting chops.

Can't you use computers for both? I post from work. It's a nice way to break up the day. Then again, I have three monitors and can get tons of work done during and in between posts.

Well, yes I could.. I just don't prefer to because everything in their memories is of business dealings and I prefer to keep it that way. However, I may soon get a PC, just for nonsense like this lol

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As to the discussion, a healthy Rays and the Dodgers for me. And I actually think a healthy Reds team actually playing up to their talent level is as good as the Dodgers. They've been underachieving this year.

Rays/Dodgers series this weekend.. Should be fun

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NL is tougher for me. I'm stuck between the A's and the buccos.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't you just say tampa? lol

National League. I have no idea where the A's cane from. That was a typo. Was supposed to be Atlanta.