• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

11-1

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Four starters from the 2016 draft. And possibly a winning PowerBall ticket in our back pocket. Charles Tapper and Darious Jackson might be solid contributors also. Great fucking draft
And the Hitchens and Wilson combo both seeming to make a couple of big plays every week has been big. I really like both of those guys. If not for the Scandrick penalty, the Hitchens play might have completely turned the game into a route.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the Hitchens and Wilson combo both seeming to make a couple of big plays every week has been big. I really like both of those guys. If not for the Scandrick penalty, the Hitchens play might have completely turned the game into a route.

Wilson has been a nice surprise. Looks like he has bulked up significantly since last year.

That's a few years in a row now that McClay has found talent in the middle of the draft. I will be surprised if he doesn't get offered a GM job somewhere this upcoming offseason.

Wish Dallas had given Ryan Russell a little more leash.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are one childish individual!!
only me
looks like you're the king here. knowing who is what and all.

Research red zone defense against the other 31 teams and remember, in the end, smart money say's you'll have a valid rant for the entire off season.

I see the glass half full playing with house money

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would suck losing McClay, but it is a good possibility. it was time for Russell to go IMO. Sometimes you get burned, but we too often held onto guys for too long in the past. If Tapper turns out to be a good pick it will be worth letting him go. Russell got more PT than anyone in the preseason and was mostly invisible. It will be interesting to see if Mayowa has a job here next year if we draft a couple of DEs. The talent on the DL isn't great, but the depth, work ethic and motors seem to be there. I think if we add one top pass rusher to this group they will all take a huge step forward IMO as a unit

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what. I don't blame the refs. I blame the players. Yeah, there were some questionable ones, but don't even put yourself in that position. There is no chance whatsoever that the league was trying to have the refs call the game a certain way. Is it human nature to not want to upset 70,000 people in the stands and maybe throw a few more flags that way when guys complain like the Viking did on the Free hold? Sure, I'll buy that, but nothing nefarious was going on. It was kind of weird that the penalties happened on what were huge plays in the game though, but that's just bad luck IMO. There have been plenty of times calls went in our favor too. I'm just happy that this team just keeps on rolling. Bad things happen during the game and it doesn't seem to affect this team. They shake it off and play the next down. Fun team to watch.
Yeah, I don't really blame the refs,I blame the league. The rules are do ridiculous now, I don't know how they can do their job without a penalty on every play. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if 20 years from now the NFL were the National 7 on 7 League

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That rule was applied correctly. Where the QB starts a foot first slide is where the ball gets placed. If he went head first it would have been down where he was touched, but a defender could also dive for him. If you give yourself up with the foot first slide, the defender isn't supposed to hit you. however, that is never called unless they hit the QB head.
The rule is still stupid because to the naked eye that is a first down and Dak is sliding in order to stay in bounds and keep the clock running. But it certainly isn't the only stupid NFL rule.
Don't forget the "clipping" call when Escobar tripped and had the audacity to touch a defenders legs.
Also, just like Bradford, Dak Prescott's helmet was hit by a defender and no call.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rule is still stupid because to the naked eye that is a first down and Dak is sliding in order to stay in bounds and keep the clock running. But it certainly isn't the only stupid NFL rule.
I don't mind hte rule and it is very clear. The QB needs to decide if he is going to slide head first or feet first. If he slides head first he gets more yards and takes more chances, but still really can't be hit much once down. If he slides feet first he is completely off limits and any contact results in a penalty. It was Dak's fault. He should have slid later or slid head first. That should have been a first down if he played it right. Smart to stay in bounds, but misjudged his slide. He did the same thing last week and wouldn't have had the first down on the play they called the penalty. The millisecond you go feet first you are down. The refs actually gave him more than they should have last night. It should have been more than a yard IMO

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
refs were terrible all night

I thought at halftime that the refs were trying to give the game to the Vikings. I know its not true but the NFL has to get that cleaned up it happens every week it seems. The rules are the rules but they are damn sure not enforced on a even basis across the Referee crews

But in the end we held on for the win and that's all that matters

Now the team can get some much needed rest and go into NY ready to stomp on the Gnats

I want this win really bad so the Cowboys can PISS on that POS Mara

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minny has been crying since the famous "Hail Mary":pound:

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is funny how the media says the vikings lost because of the non call. bunch of bs. there is no way in hell the nfl should review non calls. the refs miss stuff on almost every play

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would suck losing McClay, but it is a good possibility. it was time for Russell to go IMO. Sometimes you get burned, but we too often held onto guys for too long in the past. If Tapper turns out to be a good pick it will be worth letting him go. Russell got more PT than anyone in the preseason and was mostly invisible. It will be interesting to see if Mayowa has a job here next year if we draft a couple of DEs. The talent on the DL isn't great, but the depth, work ethic and motors seem to be there. I think if we add one top pass rusher to this group they will all take a huge step forward IMO as a unit
Jerrah could offer mc clay lots of green.
Jerrah probably wI'll open up the wallet for mcclay

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since the Cowboys drafted Zach Martin in 2014, Dak Prescott and Tony Romo are a combined 16-0 on the road in the season. 8-0 in 2014, 2-0 in 2015, 6-0 so far this year. Combined 25-4 record for Romo and Dak since drafting Zach Martin as well. Maybe Martin is the MVP. This not to mention all the stats the run game has piled up this year and in 2014. Even McFadden ran for 1000 in 2015 with hardly any competent QB play. Martin 4 MVP.:suds:

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The block Martin threw on the screen play that went for 80 yards against Pittsburgh still gives me goosebumps.