• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

11-1

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it could have ended different, let's just say that. One more play for political correction fer christ's sake!

Cowboys at 10-2, what the hells the diff?

we got jobbed and I want some affirmation here fellow football fans...

The Vikings got jobbed? Hahaha

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big ups to Jason Garrett. He saved us again. Shrewd challenge on the punt return fumble. Coach of the year.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it could have ended different, let's just say that. One more play for political correction fer christ's sake!

Cowboys at 10-2, what the hells the diff?

we got jobbed and I want some affirmation here fellow football fans...

You will find plenty on the general board.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big ups to Jason Garrett. He saved us again. Shrewd challenge on the punt return fumble. Coach of the year.

Great challenge.

Would have like to see him use some of those timeouts during Minny's 2 minute drill to end the game. The clock was not going to come into play that drive and the defense was getting gashed. Oh well, Garrett likes to keep the timeouts in his pocket...

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great challenge.

Would have like to see him use some of those timeouts during Minny's 2 minute drill to end the game. The clock was not going to come into play that drive and the defense was getting gashed. Oh well, Garrett likes to keep the timeouts in his pocket...

Yup. Would like to have seen him call a TO just before one of their snaps. Then you don't save them any time. The offense knows what they are running, so the timeout doesn't help them a whole lot. Dallas D played more tonight than all season, needed a breather.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
league wanted DALLAS AT 10-2 GOING IN TO nyg
100% AGREE! Nailed it, NYG vs Dallas on Sunday night for division lead...instead, it might be 11-1 vs 8-4. If that's the case, the Cowboys have 9 days to get ready for a game that could clinch the division next Sunday. GO STEELERS!

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, Steelers fan this week. This should bring our magic number for the NFC to 3 over NYG. An NYG loss and then a Dallas win next week would wrap up the East.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100% AGREE! Nailed it, NYG vs Dallas on Sunday night for division lead...instead, it might be 11-1 vs 8-4. If that's the case, the Cowboys have 9 days to get ready for a game that could clinch the division next Sunday. GO STEELERS!

I gotta hand it to Dallas, even on a night that wasn't their best night, they managed to gut out a hard-fought win on the road, in primetime, vs. a pretty sound defense. Unless the Seahawks can find a way to start scoring on a consistent basis (and by "consistent basis" i mean no more games with 10 points or less this season), I'm not sure anyone's getting past Dallas for the NFC spot in the Superbowl.

*in best Jimmy Johnson voice*
"How 'bout 'dem Cowboys!"

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am glade we won, but as usual this defense let's a team score a touchdown at the end of the game. We were extremely fortunate not to go to ot. When they made that stupid pass play to Williams and only got 3. An 8 point lead in the 4th with the defense had me worried. Glade we won.
But the defense stopped the two point conversion. Just like they did multiple times against Pittsburgh. The defense once again put up a good enough effort to win. With more luck, they could have had at least 3 turnovers tonight. The Vikes Oline also got away with several holds. Dallas was getting pressure all night. Should have gotten more sacks than they did.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, Steelers fan this week. This should bring our magic number for the NFC to 3 over NYG. An NYG loss and then a Dallas win next week would wrap up the East.

we can both hope they'll do their best to oblige :D

well, they damn well better, as Pittsburgh's margin for error is jack squat; one loss could sink them. Thank God this game is in Pittsburgh.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed not having JJ out there tonight, even though Church played pretty well. How bout some love for 30 - A. Brown.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta hand it to Dallas, even on a night that wasn't their best night, they managed to gut out a hard-fought win on the road, in primetime, vs. a pretty sound defense. Unless the Seahawks can find a way to start scoring on a consistent basis (and by "consistent basis" i mean no more games with 10 points or less this season), I'm not sure anyone's getting past Dallas for the NFC spot in the Superbowl.

pretty exciting for the natives
BUT
history say's shit happens....we better play um out

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was funny, right after the Scandrick hands to face that nullified the INT, a couple plays later one of our Dlineman (Collins, maybe) had their helmet knocked off from a hands to face - same drive I think.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The big thing for the Cowboys is they aren't going to have to play in Seattle or in NY or Minnesota in the playoffs. Homefield will be huge. Now go do work and take it to the GMen for us. I like the Steelers to win Sunday

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed not having JJ out there tonight, even though Church played pretty well. How bout some love for 30 - A. Brown.
Brown and Hitchens balled out. Nice to have Church back. Where Mo?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was funny, right after the Scandrick hands to face that nullified the INT, a couple plays later one of our Dlineman (Collins, maybe) had their helmet knocked off from a hands to face - same drive I think.
it was bull shit all night

strange at best