• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

10 sec teams in the top 25?

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. I'm just looking down the road to the third Saturday in October. I like when teams that play Bama have some quit in them.

Over the past year, much of my loathing for Tennessee has shifted instead to Ole Miss, after their athletic department towed my motorcycle from a non-marked alumni-only parking zone.

So instead of wanting to see Tennessee lose every game by a hundred, I'm fine if they lose them all by just a few. Do want to see Ole Miss lose every game by a hundred though.

Tried to italicize for sarcastic emphasis. They've been a young team as long as Dippin Dots have been the ice cream of the future it seems

BoomerNTX

~Boomer FN Sooner~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did GA look good? Seemed like they let a subpar Vandy team hang around and their offense stalled

Hell, I don't know. Just saw the score. As GA will find a way to shoot themselves before the season is over, as they always do, just trying to throw them a bone. :heh:

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Auburn probably doesnt belong either but they

Looks like Miss State, arky, tennessee will drop one.....maybe....

But the winner of KY-SCar is there for replacement top 15 team

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But in fairness, all the power leagues have a lot of bad moments already.

Everyone looks equally as inconsistent.

But only the SEC thumps its chest constantly so they deserve a little more teasing when they have a really bad saturday.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of you forget how the polls work.

A bunch of writers who have been hyping Arky up since last season and have been hyping Auburn up since their lucky run two seasons ago put this poll together

They do this every year. Bunch of teams will drop out of the polls by the time they get into the meat of their schedule because "they arent as good as everyone thought" Bunch of teams will move up.

That's College Football

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not really. Arkansas will likely finish the season in the top25.

Arkansas fucked themselves by not taking their opponent seriously, by living more on their week 1 performance and concentrating on the game this week.

It started with their coach who was more worried talking shit to Ohio St than game planning for Toledo, and if your coach is stupid like that, the rest of the team isn't likely to take up the slack.

Justice really.