• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

10-1 is very much in reach

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like Ponder may play after all. He has played well lately, but I think he's in for a rude awakening next week. I'd be satisfied if the Vikings can at least give the Seahawks a competitive game next week.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like Ponder may play after all. He has played well lately, but I think he's in for a rude awakening next week. I'd be satisfied if the Vikings can at least give the Seahawks a competitive game next week.

Any buzz over there about the possibility of Harvin playing against the Vikings in his Seahawks debut?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not much buzz yet I don't think, but I think the buzz will pick up as we get closer to game day. After next week's game, I wish Harvin and the Seahawks good luck.:suds:

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not much buzz yet I don't think, but I think the buzz will pick up as we get closer to game day. After next week's game, I wish Harvin and the Seahawks good luck.:suds:

You're probably right about the buzz picking up later in the week. Speculation has been running rampant here as to when he'd be back and today's news that there's a good chance it'll be next week probably hasn't really had much of a chance to gain traction nationally yet. Even if it has gained a little bit of traction nationally, it's still a 'maybe' at this point, even though it's probably closer to being a yes today than it's been since he became eligible to be activated. If he's deemed ready to play, the coverage should ramp up significantly from the time of the announcement to the end of the game. Should be fun.