• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

10,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2019

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I agree. A sniper with speed. Is anyone on the Avs available?
Oh and I like Tyson Barrie.
Shit only 4 players on the squad I'd really want and their the Av's future for awile so I gotta say no on any availability. However, Duchene is an ex-Av and has some speed and skill.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit only 4 players on the squad I'd really want and their the Av's future for awile so I gotta say no on any availability. However, Duchene is an ex-Av and has some speed and skill.
Give me Ladeskog and Barrie and we can decide what we give ip.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't Frost supposed to be our next up coming center? If so and he works out then I say an elite dman and a pure sniper to add to more offense and our PP.
Karlsson is a free agent and will probably get 11.5 per year if we want to spend that much.

Sniper is much harder. UFAs next year with over 27 goals
Panarin 27
Duchene 30
Pavelski 37
Skinner 37
Anders Lee 28

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did any of you see a clip onon NHL Network from 3/26/19 in regard Joel Q coming to the Flyers and the topic of rebuild? I thought it was interesting because all three guys said that the Flyers are good where they are and don't trade any pieces. Maybe Voracek would be a key piece in trade to upgrade a faster younger playmaker. They also said Gordon has done a great job, but Joel Q would come in and take this team to the next level. I kind of agree with these guys. I hope Fletcher doesn't screw this up. We have plenty of prospects in the cupboard thanks to Hextall. I'm being aggressive in this draft and try to trade up to get an immediate young kid who can play first day for the big club. I would also be aggressive in FA and find an upgrade on a shutdown defenseman and a center.
The whole thing with Joel Q is does he want to come and coach our team or does another team offer him a ton of money
I guess if he doesn't come Gordon is a good backup.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It depends what we would give up but i'd take these two in a second
Give me Ladeskog and Barrie and we can decide what we give ip.
Barrie is under contract til next year and Landy the year after, they've both had career seasons so I can't see the Av's doing any kind of deal that lets these 2 players go. The Av's IMO are a Devyn Dubnik(sp) away from a cup run.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a side note, I see our resident turn over machine Provy has reverted back to his earlier season self. Def not sold on this kid at this point.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a side note, I see our resident turn over machine Provy has reverted back to his earlier season self. Def not sold on this kid at this point.

The whole team has reverted back to the sand team we saw at the beginning of the season.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to bet that he has shoulder surgery in the off season. He looks like he lost strength on his passing this year.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole team has reverted back to the sand team we saw at the beginning of the season.
Can't argue that but good lord has Provy teed up some passes to opposing players right in front of the net, if I was a coach he'd only try that cross zone pass one more time before he went back down to the minors to figure it out. He's not a make or break player for this team.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to bet that he has shoulder surgery in the off season. He looks like he lost strength on his passing this year.
If that's the case then we'll see what he does next year, being hurt doesn't excuse bad decisions though.