• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

10,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2019

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since we are out why do they keep playing the number one PP as the first PP out. Give the kids a chance and get them experience going out first on the PP.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
ahh, i was really hoping we would pull this off. Was enjoying watching them the last 2 months much more than the first 3 months. bottom line the team needs to be more consistent, we have done these streaky things for many years in a row.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ahh, i was really hoping we would pull this off. Was enjoying watching them the last 2 months much more than the first 3 months. bottom line the team needs to be more consistent, we have done these streaky things for many years in a row.
Its definitely a pattern with these guys. Start off crappy and the come play a great 15-20 game stretch to put the just in or just out of the playoffs. Next year we should be back in the playoffs if the pattern continues.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Its definitely a pattern with these guys. Start off crappy and the come play a great 15-20 game stretch to put the just in or just out of the playoffs. Next year we should be back in the playoffs if the pattern continues.
They need help. We have the money and/or the pieces to make some moves. Still believe a shakeup is needed but it was refreshing to see Hart play and it seemed to give the guys in front of him some confidence.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need help. We have the money and/or the pieces to make some moves. Still believe a shakeup is needed but it was refreshing to see Hart play and it seemed to give the guys in front of him some confidence.
Now that Hart has emerged as a true future number one, we make some good off season moves and our in one year out the next trend stops.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The route to consistency is depth IMO. They are so streaky because they rely on too few players. When they're up, great, but when they're down, nobody else is there to pick up the slack. Look at the Caps yesterday, they got two goals from their 4th line and they win the game without big contributions from their stars.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Farabee signed his ELC today, so he's done at BU. Will likely get some time with the Phantoms down the stretch now. Twitter expects him to be a Phantom next year, but we'll see what happens in camp.

Great season at BU. Led the team with 36 points in 37 games. Hockey East rookie of the year. 2nd in goals and 3rd in points among NCAA freshman. 5 points in 7 games at World Juniors.

Most people thought he'd spend another year at BU, but here we are. I'm very excited about him.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Farabee signed his ELC today, so he's done at BU. Will likely get some time with the Phantoms down the stretch now. Twitter expects him to be a Phantom next year, but we'll see what happens in camp.

Great season at BU. Led the team with 36 points in 37 games. Hockey East rookie of the year. 2nd in goals and 3rd in points among NCAA freshman. 5 points in 7 games at World Juniors.

Most people thought he'd spend another year at BU, but here we are. I'm very excited about him.

I'm guessing BU not making the tournament this year, plus Fabbro and Oettinger leaving, played a part in Farabee's decision.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should have banged on the glass and told him Las says he's a big puss lol.
He proved it again yesterday that he is a Huge Puss. He takes a shot at Wilson then wouldn't back it up when Wilson wanted to go on a face off a little while later. Then spent the rest of the day being as invisible as he could without just playing hurt and heading off the ice.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The sooner the better for experience purposes.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow nice seats !! Love this pic im printing it out for my dart board :suds:

Damn. You have great seats.

My seats were at center ice, I was right behind the sin bin.
I get there about an hour early and go right down to the ice for warm-up, get a couple pucks, maybe an autograph or two.....
Then off to get a couple beers and a burger for game time.
I was so pissed at that game, the shit calls were in abundance....I've never seen such a Piss poor officiated game.
It was my first loss at any game I've been at.....15 - 1.....refs really fucked that game up.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing BU not making the tournament this year, plus Fabbro and Oettinger leaving, played a part in Farabee's decision.
It would be nice if he could put on 15-20 pounds next season.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The route to consistency is depth IMO. They are so streaky because they rely on too few players. When they're up, great, but when they're down, nobody else is there to pick up the slack. Look at the Caps yesterday, they got two goals from their 4th line and they win the game without big contributions from their stars.
We made the playoffs and had 96 points last season. Was our depth better than this years team?

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My seats were at center ice, I was right behind the sin bin.
I get there about an hour early and go right down to the ice for warm-up, get a couple pucks, maybe an autograph or two.....
Then off to get a couple beers and a burger for game time.
I was so pissed at that game, the shit calls were in abundance....I've never seen such a Piss poor officiated game.
It was my first loss at any game I've been at.....15 - 1.....refs really fucked that game up.
I'd love to get back for a game in Philly. It's been years. I on occasion will go into buffalo and see them at first Niagara arena.. I wouldn't even recognize the sports complex today. I've heard it's changed a lot over the years.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We made the playoffs and had 96 points last season. Was our depth better than this years team?

Shouldve said depth and goaltending. Goaltending, as we've seen lately with Hart, can win you games you have no business winning.

In the Flyers case Oct-Dec, it can also lose you games you have no business losing.