• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

10,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2019

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm taking JvR for my first goal and then cut and paste his mole on @lasgop8 page. Wish I could hack into his account because that would be a funny avi for las.:dhd:

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus too many times our defense looks like a minor league team, I'm not to sold on this core, def need 1 or 2 more vet Dmen for sure.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well another blown chance with a pathetic performance. The one positive is that Hart doesn't quit even when the team in front of him doesn't show up.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again the officiating sucked. Things I want in the offseason. I'm all in on a guy like maybe Eric Karllson. Our defense shouldn't be allowing opponents fourty plus shots every game on Hart. And a sniper would also be nice. This game hurt.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems like the NHL doesn't want the Flyers in the playoffs......
That was THE worst officiating I've ever witnessed in any sport.
A high stick called when he was hit by his own guy.....interference on Hartman when he never touched the goalie.....Coots getting slammed head first in the boards, ref 2 feet away doesn't see it.....Jake called for unsportsman because he told the ref the truth.....it was fuckin sad......

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morning @lasgop8. Well it was a good run. It was just too much to overcome. Let's see what changes are made in the offseason.
Depressing not making the playoffs every other season. I hope they make some signifigant changes this off season. We have the cap space and we are going to have to pay all the good young players soon so its time to go for it.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depressing not making the playoffs every other season. I hope they make some signifigant changes this off season. We have the cap space and we are going to have to pay all the good young players soon so its time to go for it.

Obviously not happy about missing the playoffs, but I'm excited for the offseason. Potential to hire a HOF coach, a bunch of money to spend on UFAs and there are some good/great ones, plus lots of assets if they wanted to pull off a trade or two.

They brought Fletcher in with a 'bias for action'. I expect the Flyers will be making some big additions this summer. Add that to the young guys continuing to get better and next season could be a great one.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously not happy about missing the playoffs, but I'm excited for the offseason. Potential to hire a HOF coach, a bunch of money to spend on UFAs and there are some good/great ones, plus lots of assets if they wanted to pull off a trade or two.

They brought Fletcher in with a 'bias for action'. I expect the Flyers will be making some big additions this summer. Add that to the young guys continuing to get better and next season could be a great one.
Can we just start making deals now since our season is over. It would make the rest of this season more interesting.