• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

10,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2019

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weiss and Lehtera both played very good games, Wish Lehtera would show that mean streak a little more but if the third line gets to geling we could potentially have 4 lines that constantly put pressure on team offensively, which were gonna need if our D doesn't get stronger lol.
I loved what Lehtera did the other night in sticking up for Lindblom. He has a huge body and plays like Mr Softie. If he could continue to play like he did the other night he might not be as useless as he has been in the past.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw TK took a shot to the foot in practice and had to leave. No news whether he is injured or not.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the Phantoms tonight. To say it’s going poorly would be an understatement. 4-0 halfway through. Hart just got pulled.

No replays on AHL TV, but to my eyes, Hart struggling with high shots. Springfield 3 for 4 on the PP, Phantoms PK makes the flyers look good. Huge passive box and nobody within 8 feet of the guy screening Hart.

One definite softie from Hart. Others might be more on the defense, but still a little disappointed. He was the main reason I decided to watch.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus. 4/5 on the PP for Springfield. 5-0 Springfield. Phantoms PK have only killed 4 out of 10 opportunities so far this season.

Stolarz beat up high too.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take ole Simmer for today's game!!!!

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear GM Hextal, it is time to move on from the Hakstol experiment. This guy us just not an NHL caliber coach, sorry but it's true. To much talent here to play this bad constantly. This team has no spark.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe time to move G back to center there's an opening for a trial as weal did F all again. Refs were good all game then crapped the bed in the third horrific...

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe time to move G back to center there's an opening for a trial as weal did F all again. Refs were good all game then crapped the bed in the third horrific...
I think it's time to move on to a new coach, every year we have some kind of adversity to start our season. and then things get better, then they go back to some other adversity. I don't see championship teams constantly battling through all the little shit this team does. I don't think this team believes in Hakstol or his systems and it shows on the ice. If Weal is the best replacement we have to call up, well then I guess our talent pool isn't as deep as we thought. I think it's early enough we would be okay with a coaching change right now, Somethings gotta happen soon, I don't see this team making any big splashes this year, we did nothing in the off season to improve(JVR is not an improvement) to put us on another level, we are essentially the same team we were last year.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol I think Bart has something to say , he was the only comment lol.

9 hours ago
courtouriere blew the vegas game, with a lazy clear an then a lazy attempt to pick up the dude he was suppose to cover, he lost that game single handedly, as for patrick, we all knew last year he was going to be a bust, but they flyers lead you to believe he's the second coming of cam neely lolol honestly this team is worse then last year, and with carolina and columbus both better, we wont be making the playoffs this year for sure

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's time to move on to a new coach, every year we have some kind of adversity to start our season. and then things get better, then they go back to some other adversity. I don't see championship teams constantly battling through all the little shit this team does. I don't think this team believes in Hakstol or his systems and it shows on the ice. If Weal is the best replacement we have to call up, well then I guess our talent pool isn't as deep as we thought. I think it's early enough we would be okay with a coaching change right now, Somethings gotta happen soon, I don't see this team making any big splashes this year, we did nothing in the off season to improve(JVR is not an improvement) to put us on another level, we are essentially the same team we were last year.
I have to say i finally agree about Haks. Its time to go. I dont think its his system as we thought it was that last two coaches system also. This core has gotten two coaches fired and a third is on the hot seat Hopefully a fourth time is a charm.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol I think Bart has something to say , he was the only comment lol.

9 hours ago
courtouriere blew the vegas game, with a lazy clear an then a lazy attempt to pick up the dude he was suppose to cover, he lost that game single handedly, as for patrick, we all knew last year he was going to be a bust, but they flyers lead you to believe he's the second coming of cam neely lolol honestly this team is worse then last year, and with carolina and columbus both better, we wont be making the playoffs this year for sure
Wow Bart is pissed but its a little early to throw in the towel and say were not making the playoffs.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waiting for the "Glad your not the GM" comments in 3..2..1..
Speaking of the GM he didn't solve any of our problems we had last season and i think its showing here early. Hopefully the guys wake up and start defending our home ice and get the fans cheering again.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of the GM he didn't solve any of our problems we had last season and i think its showing here early. Hopefully the guys wake up and start defending our home ice and get the fans cheering again.
Yep, Don't agree with the wake up concept though. You are a pro athlete, you trained all off season to be ready for the season and your not! Too many of these millionaires get a pass on slow start, not scoring etc! If you were paying me millions of dollars to play a sport I would look like Coots in game 6 last year, every game, to many nights off with this club. Somebody needs to tell them they aren't as good as the media makes them out to be,