• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now, the Utes just might be the best in the country.
I'm not convinced yet. I don't see a clear cut #1. They keep finding a way though. Hopefully the train keeps rolling.

RaidaDave

Devourer of Souls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,331.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. I'm always just hoping they"find a way" each week. Is there a cliche font?
Lol. There should be one.
Just think, preseason, it was all Oregon and USC. But who is actually playing like the contender? Neither of them. Lol

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. There should be one.
Just think, preseason, it was all Oregon and USC. But who is actually playing like the contender? Neither of them. Lol
Pre-season is just that. I did think both teams would be better than they have been though. With recruiting though, both of those teams should always be talented enough to contend anyways.

RaidaDave

Devourer of Souls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,331.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pre-season is just that. I did think both teams would be better than they have been though. With recruiting though, both of those teams should always be talented enough to contend anyways.
They should. But I think a lot of it is how balanced the PAC really is. Any team can win on any given day, even Oregon State. Utah is finding a way. They really have a solid team.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should. But I think a lot of it is how balanced the PAC really is. Any team can win on any given day, even Oregon State. Utah is finding a way. They really have a solid team.

I think the beavers will improve. Gary Anderson is a quality coach. Kilani Sitaki studied under both Gary and Kyle Whittingham. He's going to get their defense playing well after a class or two.

The Pac is a competitive division. Should get even better as the newest additions improve their recruiting.

Bad seasons blow especially when it happens early. What you hope for is improvement throughout the remainder of the season.

RaidaDave

Devourer of Souls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,331.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the beavers will improve. Gary Anderson is a quality coach. Kilani Sitaki studied under both Gary and Kyle Whittingham. He's going to get their defense playing well after a class or two.

The Pac is a competitive division. Should get even better as the newest additions improve their recruiting.

Bad seasons blow especially when it happens early. What you hope for is improvement throughout the remainder of the season.
Definitely. Most old time Duck fans have been through those long seasons but kind of forgot how it felt. I actually think this is good; the fanbase was getting almost an "entitled" feel. This will remind the old timers and humble the youngsters. We have seen improvement for sure. That is encouraging.