• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1 v 4 Early Discussion thread

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want utter chaos.

hope the bearcats can find a way to upend bammer...... maybe pip squeak bryce (this kid's size is a joke seeing him on stage with a couple others) will get the heisman curse and have a horrible game.

and hope michigan loses 10-9, with hairbaugh so upset he shits his pants.

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want utter chaos.

hope the bearcats can find a way to upend bammer...... maybe pip squeak bryce (this kid's size is a joke seeing him on stage with a couple others) will get the heisman curse and have a horrible game.

and hope michigan loses 10-9, with hairbaugh so upset he shits his pants.
The "Heisman Curse" is for lesser players. The team of the player that won the last Heisman didn't exactly fall apart now did it?

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The "Heisman Curse" is for lesser players. The team of the player that won the last Heisman didn't exactly fall apart now did it?
Yeah, Davonte went off like a Roman candle in the first half of last years title game.
In the Rose Bowl he had 7 catches for 130 yds and three touchdowns.
He finished the championship game with 12 receptions for 215 yards and three touchdowns, all in the first half.

Bryce doesnt seem like the type to wilt under the bright lights and pressure.

LyquidMetal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Davonte went off like a Roman candle in the first half of last years title game.
In the Rose Bowl he had 7 catches for 130 yds and three touchdowns.
He finished the championship game with 12 receptions for 215 yards and three touchdowns, all in the first half.

Bryce doesnt seem like the type to wilt under the bright lights and pressure.
Read somewhere that the drive to tie at the end of the Iron Bowl one of his teamates said he was smiling the whole time. Like, yeah this is fun.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read somewhere that the drive to tie at the end of the Iron Bowl one of his teamates said he was smiling the whole time. Like, yeah this is fun.
I could see it when they got close to him. He didnt appear to be rattled at all. The most I have seen that kid rattled was standing at the podium when he accepted his award for the Heisman. His hand was shaking.

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,298,636.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am definitely NOT a fan of G5 sh1t teams, I hated when Cincy got ranked super high that year they ended up getting pummeled by UF or FSU in a bowl game, I hated when Miami of Ohio did the same thing around the same time. But this year, I honestly hate to admit this, but I think Cincy is legit good, like able to compete with Bama good. I'm considering betting on them against that line for sure!!!

Go ahead... You going to learn the hard way...

Some people can't be saved.

THUNDER

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how is that a homer pick??
Because he's a Buckeye fan picking against the Tide outta pure spite.......maybe homer wasn't the right word, but you get my point.

THUNDER

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am definitely NOT a fan of G5 sh1t teams, I hated when Cincy got ranked super high that year they ended up getting pummeled by UF or FSU in a bowl game, I hated when Miami of Ohio did the same thing around the same time. But this year, I honestly hate to admit this, but I think Cincy is legit good, like able to compete with Bama good. I'm considering betting on them against that line for sure!!!
You lost.........:doh:

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You lost.........:doh:
I didn't. I had second thoughts, and didn't want to have to cheer for Cincy, lol. As much as I am tired of Bama, Bama earned it's place up there, Cincy has not, at least not yet. But thankfully that will change soon when Cincy's got to play legit teams in the conf season, not just on the rare occasion they schedule one in the ooc.