• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1) Toronto Raptors vs 4) Cleveland Cavs

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 28,789.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I called in sick today so no issue for me.....bit starting this at 6pm EST? :L

Ratings are going to be down because of the start time. A lot of people on the left coast that will still be at work when it starts.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How often has LeBron had back to back lousy playoff games? Not sure if that has ever happened to him. I wouldn't be surprised if he puts on a show for today's game.
think you are right. Cavs were winded and won the game. huge. and a huge blow to raptors. I found it amazing during the game how much the commentators were blatantly biased in seeming to be opening rooting for the raptors......

now that they've already won there, they should have a lot of confidence.

and worst case, come home 1-1, which is fine. I'm calling game 3 for the cavs right now......

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How often has LeBron had back to back lousy playoff games? Not sure if that has ever happened to him. I wouldn't be surprised if he puts on a show for today's game.

Well lets hope the Cavs in :D I out 10K on them

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
think you are right. Cavs were winded and won the game. huge. and a huge blow to raptors. I found it amazing during the game how much the commentators were blatantly biased in seeming to be opening rooting for the raptors......

now that they've already won there, they should have a lot of confidence.

and worst case, come home 1-1, which is fine. I'm calling game 3 for the cavs right now......

Remember 2 years ago when the Cavs & Raptors met in the playoffs & for game 3 in Toronto Canadian customs officials wouldn't let the team off the plane? Now that was a 100% bitch move.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I called in sick today so no issue for me.....bit starting this at 6pm EST? :L

Ratings are going to be down because of the start time. A lot of people on the left coast that will still be at work when it starts.

I'd be missing it, but I'm off today.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are your thoughts on finding a replacement for Chief Beck, @Mecca?

Looking for an insider's view.

I didn't work for Beck, I worked for Baca.

Latino Heat liked him very much.

But, I think they need to go outside of the Organization again.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The most CLUTCH person to rep the Clippers logo is Patrick Beverley's Mom.

Go figure.

i_06_26_b3_patrick-beverley.png

Patrick Beverley’s mom had herself a day on The Price is Right. Wearing an “NBA Mom” shirt, emblazoned with a Clippers logo, she went on a legendary tear. It started on “Let ‘em Roll,” where she won on a car on the final die. Then she followed it up with an amazing spin on the wheel. Then she was CLUTCH on the showcase for ANOTHER win. The total value of the day was over $41,000 and two cars.

– via SB Nation

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The most CLUTCH person to rep the Clippers logo is Patrick Beverley's Mom.

Go figure.

i_06_26_b3_patrick-beverley.png

Patrick Beverley’s mom had herself a day on The Price is Right. Wearing an “NBA Mom” shirt, emblazoned with a Clippers logo, she went on a legendary tear. It started on “Let ‘em Roll,” where she won on a car on the final die. Then she followed it up with an amazing spin on the wheel. Then she was CLUTCH on the showcase for ANOTHER win. The total value of the day was over $41,000 and two cars.

– via SB Nation

What kinda cars did she win a Yugo & a Gremlin?:noidea:

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember 2 years ago when the Cavs & Raptors met in the playoffs & for game 3 in Toronto Canadian customs officials wouldn't let the team off the plane? Now that was a 100% bitch move.

I forgot about that. yea, talk about BS. reprehensible. The NCAA while having no formal immigration/customs authority should've said, if that happens again, the home team will be penalized in some way. Like when a rowdy home crowd throws things on the floor, I've seen officials walk out to center court and announce that if anything else is thrown on the court the home team will be penalized.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot about that. yea, talk about BS. reprehensible. The NCAA while having no formal immigration/customs authority should've said, if that happens again, the home team will be penalized in some way. Like when a rowdy home crowd throws things on the floor, I've seen officials walk out to center court and announce that if anything else is thrown on the court the home team will be penalized.

It would be funny if LeBron hits Drake in the face w/ a no-look pass today.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These are the type of things why people hate Lebron. Don't go 7 games in round 1 then you would have been awarded a rest day. The only the Boston series got 2 days off between games 1 and 2 was because the hockey team was already on the schedule for Wed or else it would have been the same.

“It’s kind of weird that we’re the only series that doesn’t get two days in between games,” he told reporters at Thursday’s shootaround. “That’s kind of weird. But, that’s why I’m going to be as efficient as possible with my energy in between days. So, I was able to get a lot of rest yesterday, and I look forward to the challenge tonight.”

LeBron James thinks it's 'weird' the Cavaliers don't get more rest in the playoffs

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These are the type of things why people hate Lebron. Don't go 7 games in round 1 then you would have been awarded a rest day. The only the Boston series got 2 days off between games 1 and 2 was because the hockey team was already on the schedule for Wed or else it would have been the same.

“It’s kind of weird that we’re the only series that doesn’t get two days in between games,” he told reporters at Thursday’s shootaround. “That’s kind of weird. But, that’s why I’m going to be as efficient as possible with my energy in between days. So, I was able to get a lot of rest yesterday, and I look forward to the challenge tonight.”

LeBron James thinks it's 'weird' the Cavaliers don't get more rest in the playoffs

I think its weird that he looked 40 when he was 20.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soooo the love elbow on derozan was upgraded to a flagrant but the refs didn't bother reviewing it lol. That is a game changer.

It happened with under 2 minutes to go. Would have been crucial to get 2 free throws from DeRozan or Lowry and the ball back

Absolutely awful
I didn't understand that oversight, because on EVERYBODY else that call is a flagrant 1.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, but the same L2M report also said DeRozan should have been called for a foul in that scrum before the elbow happened. If that foul is called, the elbow never happens.

I said it at the time, Refs should've either called a jump-ball or a foul well before it got to that point. You can't let a scrum like that go for that long. I mean if nothing else, Love traveled half-way back to Ohio. They put Love in a tough situation, and while I don't have a problem with the ruling to make it a flagrant, I also don't blame him one bit.
The difference is the level of fouling. Clearly a flagrant foul has a bit more sever consequences than just a common foul.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, the game starts early today.

Normally I'd be fine with that, but of course today is the one day where ducking out of work early isn't an option.
DVR my friend. Although there is no comparison to watching the action live & in real time.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DVR my friend. Although there is no comparison to watching the action live & in real time.

I know. I've had a DVR for 10 years and recently cut the cords. I am truly missing it. I know that some of the internet tv providers these day do have online dvr capability. I need to switch to one of those.

Reactions: LAD

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its weird that he looked 40 when he was 20.
He always complains about the schedule. I remember the first year GS won the title he had nerve to complain that they had to travel to the Bay on Xmas. Clearly his complaints are misguided to say the least.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 28,789.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And here we go when a good portion of the Country is still at work.