• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1) Toronto Raptors vs 4) Cleveland Cavs

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@WiggyRuss what's up w/ this? Just ran across an article that said Rodney Hood refused to enter the game last night in the 4th quarter pissing off some of his teammates. Have you heard this yet?
yah i mentioned it on another thread.

I guess Cedi replaced him in the rotation---- and then when it was garbage time Lue asked him to go in and he said something like "nah im fine- play the other guys"---

let me find you a link.

Source: Hood apologizes for not entering game

Hood explained to Altman, according to a team source, that he said something to the effect of, "I'm good, I'm fine, play the other guys," when asked to go in Monday. The Cavs are not viewing Hood's decision as an "act of defiance," the team source told ESPN, and Lue did not take it as a personal slight.

While The Athletic reported that several of Hood's teammates were "angered" by his decision and that the organization could consider suspending him. A team source told ESPN on Tuesday that suspending Hood was "not even a thought."

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I guess Cedi replaced him in the rotation---- and then when it was garbage time Lue asked him to go in and he said something like "nah im fine- play the other guys"---

let me find you a link.

Hood explained to Altman, according to a team source, that he said something to the effect of, "I'm good, I'm fine, play the other guys," when asked to go in Monday. The Cavs are not viewing Hood's decision as an "act of defiance," the team source told ESPN, and Lue did not take it as a personal slight.

While The Athletic reported that several of Hood's teammates were "angered" by his decision and that the organization could consider suspending him. A team source told ESPN on Tuesday that suspending Hood was "not even a thought."

Figured that you already knew about. Thanks for the info though.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too, Fucking Bitch ass Barneys.

On a side note, I hope they trade Derozan, even though I know they won't.

I really like him. But, he's not a #1.
I think he'd pair better with a different #2 - Lowry had FIVE points yesterday & he didn't even get ejected! lol

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Svg had a choice.

Relinquish the front office and focus on coaching or pack your Shit.

He refused.

So, bon voyage!
So he's out on both positions?

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Korver won a game for them in that series.
When he’s zoned in, you cannot let him catch and shoot.
He’s as deadly as anyone.
TNT broke down the Toronto D at halftime.
It makes no sense.
It can’t work.
Coach will be fired.
I still can't understand how Kenny doesn't have a job with an NBA team. He really understands the game & breaks it down so thoroughly.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still can't understand how Kenny doesn't have a job with an NBA team. He really understands the game & breaks it down so thoroughly.
I agree so maybe he doesn't want one? His gig is much easier and no pressure and probably pays the same

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because Kenny's got a job that allows him to come into work 2-3 times a week, decent hours and a 7-figure salary with great job security.

Reactions: LAD

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@WiggyRuss

Whens the avi coming?
I already told you ill be out of town late May/early June.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree so maybe he doesn't want one? His gig is much easier and no pressure and probably pays the same
Well if this were true not sure why he'd interview for a couple of coaching jobs.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because Kenny's got a job that allows him to come into work 2-3 times a week, decent hours and a 7-figure salary with great job security.
Yes he does have a nice gig, however, he has expressed some interest in coaching - and has even applied for HC a time or two so there's that. :noidea:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

let me find you a link.

Maybe he sat out bc he knows he has been playing bad? He’s been awful in the playoffs so far, surprising bc I thought he was an important piece and still is imo

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes he does have a nice gig, however, he has expressed some interest in coaching - and has even applied for HC a time or two so there's that. :noidea:

Oh, wasn't aware that he's looked into head coaching gigs. Stand corrected then.

Reactions: LAD

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,321.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mr Clutch aka Jerry West was 1-8 in the Finals.....

The meaning of this message of this post: LeBron haters need to STFU.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mr Clutch aka Jerry West was 1-8 in the Finals.....

The meaning of this message of this post: LeBron haters need to STFU.

Finals record as the top basis for being the GOAT is flawed. At the same time, no one's putting Jerry West into the conversation as the best of all-time.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Casey has an outside chance of being NBA Coach of the Year. (it is a regular season award ... ballots submitted a couple of weeks ago ... #1 seed, 59 wins -- 2nd most in NBA)

I wonder if any coach has been fired and named Coach of the Year within a few days. (FYI -- I don't think he gets fired.)
I don't think they will fire D'antoni this year - it would be unfair to fire him for not getting past the Warriors even though many favor the Rockets. It's nothing personal, but I don't think the Rockets has enough fire power. They need a Paul George or some one like him

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Casey has an outside chance of being NBA Coach of the Year. (it is a regular season award ... ballots submitted a couple of weeks ago ... #1 seed, 59 wins -- 2nd most in NBA)

I wonder if any coach has been fired and named Coach of the Year within a few days. (FYI -- I don't think he gets fired.)
George Karl was probably the closest.