• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #1 Ohio St @ Va Tech

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The weapons Ohio State has on that offense is ridiculous, the fact that they had so many with 3 guys suspended and another hurt is crazy

The Hawai'i Rainbow Warriors have to go against all of that next week :dhd:

I can't wait until we get to beat them down, but with a poor 3:30 slate I'll spend some of that time watching Ohio State destroy them as a primer for our beatdown of them October 3rd.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude.......Braxton needs to touch the ball more than 3 times......

I mean, seriously. Maybe Urban was just taking it easy on VT, but that guy needs to touch the ball about 10 times a game. In some way, shape or form.

They gave it to him a few more times than that, before Millers crazy spin move they unsuccessfully tried that play 3 time prior, but kept at it and killed them with it the 4th time

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well TB is living it up talking shit to others who actually played.
I'm nervous about the opener at Mississippi State. Not that I think LSU shouldn't win, but Harris' only other start as a qb was on the road at Auburn and it was awful. I worked at LSU's radio station interviewed Mettenberger before who said Starkvegas is the most annoying place to play a football game. LSU usually starts out with a good team, but this has a bit of a different feel.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They gave it to him a few more times than that, before Millers crazy spin move they unsuccessfully tried that play 3 time prior, but kept at it and killed them with it the 4th time

Theee wife wouldn't let me watch the first couple quarters so I was trying to watch it on my computer while doing my Fantasy draft at the same time.

So yea I definitely missed some of the game.

But that dude is just ridiculous. I can't even............he's the best all around player in College Football, and that's no joke.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The weapons Ohio State has on that offense is ridiculous, the fact that they had so many with 3 guys suspended and another hurt is crazy

I can't wait until we get to beat them down, but with a poor 3:30 slate I'll spend some of that time watching Ohio State destroy them as a primer for our beatdown of them October 3rd.
Looking forward to the vandals game this weekend sir

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dem poor bastages. :L

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Theee wife wouldn't let me watch the first couple quarters so I was trying to watch it on my computer while doing my Fantasy draft at the same time.

So yea I definitely missed some of the game.

But that dude is just ridiculous. I can't even............he's the best all around player in College Football, and that's no joke.

He's an amazing athlete, wonder if he is in the Heisman race as well now, he definitely was the player of the game tonight.

NFL GMs will overthink him and think he's "raw" or a "luxury pick" or something else stupid along those lines and he'll somehow be a second round pick, but he will be great at the NFL level

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm nervous about the opener at Mississippi State. Not that I think LSU shouldn't win, but Harris' only other start as a qb was on the road at Auburn and it was awful. I worked at LSU's radio station interviewed Mettenberger before who said Starkvegas is the most annoying place to play a football game. LSU usually starts out with a good team, but this has a bit of a different feel.
Oh dear lord, please don't lose to Miss St. I'll have coots from here to Columbia cackling about the fucking sec.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking forward to the vandals game this weekend sir

LOL @ the Vandals

I know how you guys don't like to play FCS teams

but the Vandals are your perfect loophole around that.

Dem poor bastages. :L

I don't feel one bit sorry for them dadburn Rainbow Warriors

Watching them getting beaten like that will be a pleasure of mine

but once again it would be better if it was Boise State handing them that beating

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh dear lord, please don't lose to Miss St. I'll have coots from here to Columbia cackling about the fucking sec.

Haha well I have no control in the game, but I can assure you I want them to win more than you.