• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #1 Ohio St @ Va Tech

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok, I wasn't going to jump on here tonight, but decided to after the idiotic comments by Brewer......

first off, Go Bucks! Nice win. :thumb: We know what we have and what we need to polish up on. And we had 3-4 starters out.

Back to brewer......at first I felt a little sorry for him after Washington flattened him, but then the sideline reporter spoke to him and he says, "Urban Meyer dodged a bullet"........ really, think so? lol. Ok, 1, that says you have no confidence in your friend and teammate Motley. 2, OSU made some adjustments at the half. You weren't going to win squat. :rolleyes2:

So, backing up, I almost had beer come out my nose thinking about the halftime clip of brewer saying, "... its gonna take a lot more than that to take me out....", then 5 min. later Washington nails him, and he is done. Fucking poetic. :dhd:

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was worried about this one more than any other game this year until the end of the season. Week 1 is always a crap shoot, plus we had 4 guys out AND a difficult environment to play in.

Looked great for 3 of 4 quarters...got sloppy in the 2nd, but good to see the recovery in the 2nd half.

Really sucks for VT and Brewer. Don't think they would have won with him in it, but they would have had a better shot for sure.

Good win, on to the next one. GL the rest of the way Turkeys.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok, I wasn't going to jump on here tonight, but decided to after the idiotic comments by Brewer......

first off, Go Bucks! Nice win. :thumb: We know what we have and what we need to polish up on. And we had 3-4 starters out.

Back to brewer......at first I felt a little sorry for him after Washington flattened him, but then the sideline reporter spoke to him and he says, "Urban Meyer dodged a bullet"........ really, think so? lol. Ok, 1, that says you have no confidence in your friend and teammate Motley. 2, OSU made some adjustments at the half. You weren't going to win squat. :rolleyes2:

So, backing up, I almost had beer come out my nose thinking about the halftime clip of brewer saying, "... its gonna take a lot more than that to take me out....", then 5 min. later Washington nails him, and he is done. Fucking poetic. :dhd:

You kind of have to feel bad for the kid after all the work he put in the offseason to miss half the season, and for Virginia Tech having more bad QB luck

but wow he did try his best to make you not feel bad for him.

Maybe he wasn't thinking the best when he said what he did, but he doesn't sound like the best teammate.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's cool how you take delight in a young man getting injured.

I hope teh cancer eats you.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ebec4eca-478f-403c-97ff-74b0bb953510.gif

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Balls.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep listening to ESPin and complain about our schedule some more, then when we beat your conferences' best team again, whatcha gonna say?

I don't listen to ESPN. A baboon could look at Ohio's schedule almost every year of their existence and say, "hey look at that cupcake schedule." Even so, up until last year, for the previous 45 years. Ohio had 1 tainted NC, and only 2 wins over an end season ranked top 5 team. It's sad really that it took back-stabbin', bighead Slurban Meyer Oscar to take advantage of fertile recruiting grounds with little recruiting competition and a cupcake schedule to assemble an allstar team and produce last years champion.

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN
4h
Ohio State has scored exactly 42 points in 5 of its last 6 games
(all wins) dating to last season.