• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

(1) New York Rangers vs. (6) New Jersey Devils Revenge of 1994 ECF series thread

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A tad over one hour till game time. Let me make the call on the score...... The Devils will win this game 3-2 and let me remind you people I am on a roll !!!

Seriously, Good luck to both teams and their fans I just wish my team was still playing.

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me and Rangers fan are sitting here....not talking to each other..... calm before the storm....

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isles I would typically agree w you at least on a lot of things however by true definition the trap is a very very passive 1-2-2 where you really only have one forechecker, whos not all that aggressive.
The devils ran 2 highly aggressive forecheckers on the puck at almost all times.
The only time they trapped in the series was game 5 after the kovy goal

Thanks for the info. I'm at the point in which I don't care who wins the cup as long as it's NOT the Rangers. Forecheck the shit out of the Rags. Tire their D out. Get in Lundqvist's face & stay their. Make his life miserable all series long. GO DEVILS!!

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know Bettman would be sporting tremendous wood at the prospect of a Rags - Kings Stanley Cup final...

devils30mb

King "Marty" Kong
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know Bettman would be sporting tremendous wood at the prospect of a Rags - Kings Stanley Cup final...

2 of the biggest cities in the U.S. why not from a business perspective.

He really should be sporting Devils - Yotes to help out 2 teams. :smile:

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing that is your GF.
How did it go last series with Philly because if I recall you mentioned the other GF is a philly fan.

Yea.....she just stared talking to me again lol. This one wouldnt be as bad if it wasnt the conference finals. Because the other GF, like all Philly fans, just doesnt shut up when it comes to the trash talking...so you know I had to let her have it after we won :)

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what terrifies me.

I honestly believe that Betteman told the refs to favor NY. Hell, I think he told the refs to favor the Flyers too with some of the shit they got away with.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What about his fav love child the Yotes? Seems like Gary is almost in a no lose situation.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about his fav love child the Yotes? Seems like Gary is almost in a no lose situation.

Gary is on a roll, Boss, there's no doubt about it, the fact that hockey ratings are up while NBA ratings are down is the icing on the cake...

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly believe that Betteman told the refs to favor NY. Hell, I think he told the refs to favor the Flyers too with some of the shit they got away with.

C'mon man, please tell me you're kidding.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost time to rock and roll. Good luck to the Devils, Rangers and their fans. This should be a good series.