• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1) Miami Heat vs. 4) Philadelphia 76ers

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It clearly does bother you. All you’ve done here is take my post and turn it around. I’m not the one triggered here, my guy. You’re the epitome of a child. You dish it out but when it comes back around you cry like a bitch. I bet you have a Duke basketball T shirt and an Alabama football sweat shirt as well. That’s what front runners do.

I haven't turned anything around. I asked you a legit question that you refuse to answer. Nothing else needs to be said. It makes you look like a complete butthurt chump.

You got some massive issues with me over something others also do. Think about for a moment. I hate all things dook. And the fact you think I'm a Bama fan is beyond laughable. I wouldn't be surprised if you incorrectly call me a Rams & Braves fan next.

Not that I know how mentally weak you really are fucking with a simple minded twit like yourself is even more enjoyable. You're getting angry while I'm laughing at all of your responses to me.

But please continue with your foolish tirade. It's great entertainment.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't turned anything around. I asked you a legit question that you refuse to answer. Nothing else needs to be said. It makes you look like a complete butthurt chump.

You got some massive issues with me over something others also do. Think about for a moment. I hate all things dook. And the fact you think I'm a Bama fan is beyond laughable. I wouldn't be surprised if you incorrectly call me a Rams & Braves fan next.

Not that I know how mentally weak you really are fucking with a simple minded twit like yourself is even more enjoyable. You're getting angry while I'm laughing at all of your responses to me.

But please continue with your foolish tirade. It's great entertainment.
This has gotten stale. I wish you could operate on my level and this would be more entertaining. I understand now why it’s so important to you to front run. It must help you create some level of self esteem.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has gotten stale. I wish you could operate on my level and this would be more entertaining. I understand now why it’s so important to you to front run. It must help you create some level of self esteem.

On your level? You're giving yourself way too much credit. You're a super-homer who's said the only stat that matters is points per game. And you supported Embiid when he cried to the media that nobody likes him. He's a bitch. You two have something in common.

And when your team over pay's Harden it's gonna be glorious.

Face it man. Your team is screwed. You gotta GM who's gonna give a guy addicted to strip clubs way too much money. Embiid can't stay healthy and he'll never win a ring as the most important player on any team.

And like I've said before if Embiid doesn't win MVP your crying will be epic. I expect you to try and play the race card if he doesn't win.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 147,157.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game 3 winners win the series 74% of the time.
So 26 percent of the time the game 3 winner lost the first 2?

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 147,157.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Espn acting like he is playing

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently the Embiid decision won’t come until he works out in warmups

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like he's playing.

And I have my narratives :

1. The league is wary of any more incidents involving flagrant fouls and will do everything to protect Embiid and the Sixers win with him getting 25 free throws

2. The Sixers lose because the league still hates the Process

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like he's playing.

And I have my narratives :

1. The league is wary of any more incidents involving flagrant fouls and will do everything to protect Embiid and the Sixers win with him getting 25 free throws

2. The Sixers lose because the league still hates the Process
Where is your info coming from or is that just a guess on Doc’s presser?