• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1) Miami Heat vs. 4) Philadelphia 76ers

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,805.48
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Embiid is a weak faced pussy.

Can't be MVP when you're a weak faced pussy.
Then how would you explain Steve Nash winning it in b2b seasons?

And don't even try to bring Steph Curry into it.
He also won it in b2b seasons....but he's the baby faced assassin.

Last edited:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe once played all 48 minutes of a game, scored 35 points and had 11 rebounds with half is face in a cast and had such a bad concussion that they had to encase his head in ice during timeouts and at halftime to keep the brain swelling down.

Kobe was able to do that because he didn't have a weak face.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the hits keep on coming. This guy has Covid ha FML

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They’ve done a poor job of this. Yet another thing that’s on Doc. There needed to be a better plan employed. At the same time, those 44% numbers are also consistent with the Sixers overall poor shooting from Games 1 and 2.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you for posting this. With Embiid listed as out for Friday night it has warmed my heart a bit to know that I can make this monkey dance whenever I want.

Now don't edit what I actually asked you. Here's what I asked you. To not surprise you refuse to answer it.

A legit question that I know you won't answer. I'm not the only person that roots for a team outside of their home state in the NBA threads. Why you only gots the issues with me and nobody else?

You're so pathetic you can't even answer a legit question.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now don't edit what I actually asked you. Here's what I asked you. To not surprise you refuse to answer it.

You're so pathetic you can't even answer a legit question.
I’m definitely not going to answer it because not doing so clearly bothers you. I’m a sick bastard and I find that to be enjoyable. Again…I’m glad I found the magic that allows me to make this monkey dance.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m definitely not going to answer it because not doing so clearly bothers you. I’m a sick bastard and I find that to be enjoyable. Again…I’m glad I found the magic that allows me to make this monkey dance.

It doesn't bother me all. See that's all you got. When you don't like what someone says to you all you got left is to say someone's mad. Actually the fact you refuse to answer that question is very funny to me. It says a lot about you.

And it shows how easy it is to get you triggered. You got the issues with me over something other people in the NBA threads also do.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't bother me all. See that's all you got. When you don't like what someone says to you all you got left is to say someone's mad. Actually the fact you refuse to answer that question is very funny to me. It says a lot about you.

And it shows how easy it is to get you triggered. You got the issues with me over something other people in the NBA threads also do.
It clearly does bother you. All you’ve done here is take my post and turn it around. I’m not the one triggered here, my guy. You’re the epitome of a child. You dish it out but when it comes back around you cry like a bitch. I bet you have a Duke basketball T shirt and an Alabama football sweat shirt as well. That’s what front runners do.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe once played all 48 minutes of a game, scored 35 points and had 11 rebounds with half is face in a cast and had such a bad concussion that they had to encase his head in ice during timeouts and at halftime to keep the brain swelling down.

Kobe was able to do that because he didn't have a weak face.
Kobe had super strong Philadelphia Suburbs dna.

Just a total beast from the Philly burbs.

Show me some more Kobe love!

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, you’re fucking awful. And it should be noted that as soon as you started posting on this forum the Sixers season went to shit. This is all your fault
Yes, I am super powerful. Funny guy.