• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1) Houston Rockets vs. 2) Golden State Warriors

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aren't homers usually ones that actually like their own "team"? Of all things to describe him, homer would be my last option.

So you're saying he's not SportsHoopla's # 1 Warriors fan? If so, my bad.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're saying he's not SportsHoopla's # 1 Warriors fan? If so, my bad.

Everything he's said this year leads me to believe he's a huge Rockets fan. Pretty sure he's #1 for Houston by a wide margin.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep those custom Homer Glasses duct taped to your head tightly.
Continue watching how they try to get their feet under Curry and Durant when they are in the air hoping they'll come down on them and hurt themselves. Houston is a dirty team that may try anything in order to win.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Continue watching how they try to get their feet under Curry and Durant when they are in the air hoping they'll come down on them and hurt themselves. Houston is a dirty team that may try anything in order to win.

You think the Earth is flat don't you?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL there's a difference between ignoring your questions and not knowing answers. It's no surprise that a "fan" like you doesn't know what happened to Williamson

But thanks for keeping up the clown show
Nice try.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Montalban

Would you like to offer a concession on the bet? If you would like I can let you out of the 1 month avatar bet for a different term. Let me know if you're interested and I can start thinking of other fun stuff for you to choose.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're equal in my opinion.
Not last they weren't. Personally I thought the Rockets played as good as they ever did. The Key for the rockets is going to be Capella and Ariza. They have to get better production consistently from them for the Rockets to prevent getting swept. In fact not only did the Rockets lose on home court, they still lost having their best game they've had the entire season

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston played dirty last night - No question about it, but you have to give the Warriors credit. Draymond Green calmed down and played smarter after he got the technical. I still believe if Houston had a better coach, they would have a better chance. Fortunately for the Warriors, the Rockets don't

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Montalban

Would you like to offer a concession on the bet? If you would like I can let you out of the 1 month avatar bet for a different term. Let me know if you're interested and I can start thinking of other fun stuff for you to choose.
LOL there's not a chance in hell Clownalban honors your bet

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit now I'm worried. So you've dropped your Rockets win idea and now are with me at Warriors in 6? You could save time and effort and just wait for me to tell you what's going to happen.
You have to admit - that would be the intelligent choice though:lol:. Who in their right mind thinks the Rockets can win after last night? Lets play along with D'antoni who says Kevin Durant is not a concern of his(bad mistake there, but okay I will pretend to believe him) That the Rockets have to clean up their turn-overs and etc. So do the Warriors - they played like crap in the first quarter last night and the Rockets played the best game of the season and still got an asswhipping

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Charles Barkley may be right, this may be a sweep.

Harden scores 41, CP3 scores 23 with 11 boards and they still lose by 13. That doesn't bode well for them.

I think we can certainly write-off HOU winning 4 games, but sweep I'm not ready to say...yet.

I think they will get better performance from Ariza especially in game 2, but there are just a slew of scorers on GS...whatever + Ariza does bring could be offset by Curry going off for 30+.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's why I said in November/December that I'll hold off on anointing the Rockets to anything until May rolls around. D'Antoni always approaches the playoffs as I'll just outscore anyone.
Sounds like Casey 2.0

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Montalban

No. I better stick with my original commitment.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston played dirty last night - No question about it, but you have to give the Warriors credit. Draymond Green calmed down and played smarter after he got the technical. I still believe if Houston had a better coach, they would have a better chance. Fortunately for the Warriors, the Rockets don't
Having Harden play ISO ball and pretty much scoring at will but not allowing the other players to get involved seems like a bad strategy but maybe they aren't well-coached enough to try anything different.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having Harden play ISO ball and pretty much scoring at will but not allowing the other players to get involved seems like a bad strategy but maybe they aren't well-coached enough to try anything different.
Trust me - they aren't - The success that D'antoni in Phoenix was completely dependent on Steve Nash - He even admitted to that. For awhile, though I thought Houston had a chance to take that game - that would have given them a huge chance - I now think Houston might get swept

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chuck always tries to start some shit. ROFLMAO. Nothing wrong being 3rd wheel behind 2 of the greatest of the last 20-30 years. He's winning titles. Thats all that matters. Klay isn't good enough to go somewhere and be lead dog and lead them to 'ships. That isn't his game. Im sure he knows that too.

So may as well make millions on a stacked team just knocking down a few 3s and hitting a few layups. EASIEST money ever.

He probably has one of the best deals ever. Not a lot of pressure on him. Just sit back while Durant/Curry do their thing. Cant beat that.

Now is he WORTH 200 Mil? Hell no. Not when your team is so stacked they can win a 'ship without you. Thats lead dog Money. Or should be.
No 3rd fiddle should be getting paid that type of money. But there are far worse players than Klay making a ton as well thats undeserved
He is definitely worth what he makes. He is part of the reason GS is so lethal & a HUGE reason why most teams can't double him, Curry or KD. That is their advantage EVERY night the three of them have when playing together. But, he isn't good enough in terms of skill set to be a #1 like Steph or KD - which is also why he makes less than they do. Perspective.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me - they aren't - The success that D'antoni in Phoenix was completely dependent on Steve Nash - He even admitted to that. For awhile, though I thought Houston had a chance to take that game - that would have given them a huge chance - I now think Houston might get swept

Charles Barkley says "hello". I think the Rockets will win game two and possibly game 5. Then it will be over.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. Houston will be fired up and aggressive tonight. They'll win games two and five. Then it will be over. I believe they will try to injure Curry and/or Durant tonight.
It's tomorrow when they play, not tonight. :L

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit now I'm worried. So you've dropped your Rockets win idea and now are with me at Warriors in 6? You could save time and effort and just wait for me to tell you what's going to happen.
right after I give you facts to help form your opinion. :suds: