• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1) Houston Rockets vs. 2) Golden State Warriors

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huge win but this series isn't over. CP3 has to drop the bitch routine and realize that if they're going to win then they're going to have to do it against a better team. Seriously, you think a team that won 73 games in the regular season and lost in the finals gives a shit about who had the best record in the league? I don't mind attitude but his attitude is to the point where it's hurting his team.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You used to be able to but nose bleed seats and easily sneak into the lower bowl. Ain’t happening these days.
I went to a game back in the Run TMC years and moved up to second row center for probably 3 quarters of the game. I was probably 13 or 14 at the time.

Greatest seats ever.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll tell you though. It's a totally different thing rooting for an underdog than an overdog.

If you really followed the Warriors all those years, then you know what I mean...
Sure, but with the Warriors there weren’t many opportunities to root in anything that meant a thing. This run is well earned by Dub fans.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, but with the Warriors there weren’t many opportunities to root in anything that meant a thing. This run is well earned by Dub fans.

That was a fun team. I have no problem with the 80's management because the task was to beat the Showtime Lakers. There was just no way. It was the Webber fiasco that put the org into a tailspin that took all these years to pull out of. And I still think that Billy Owens is the biggest waste of basketball talent of all time. He could have been great if it weren't for that two cent brain of his.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a fun team. I have no problem with the 80's management because the task was to beat the Showtime Lakers. There was just no way. It was the Webber fiasco that put the org into a tailspin that took all these years to pull out of. And I still think that Billy Owens is the biggest waste of basketball talent of all time. He could have been great if it weren't for that two cent brain of his.
The whole Webber / Owens thing was what pretty much killed it for me. Webber bitched that he didn’t want to play center, so the team traded the starting PF for a center, and Webber bitched that they traded his best friend.

Fuck you, you prima donna, time-out-calling bitch.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally understandable. As I said earlier, if you're not a Warriors fan then it isn't fun but if you root for the Warriors then this is amazing.

I'm not a Dubs fan and I think its fun. They play so well that it keeps me engaged no matter the quality of opponent. They do stuff that's just insane on possessions. I think you just don't like it because you want someone to beat them. Not in the sense of you hate them, but in the sense of you need the idea of someone being able to beat them. For example, you watch this game 1 and are like "Well shit. They just clowned their best competition. The rest of the playoffs are gonna be boring as shit" and I'm like "Holy shit. This is nuts. They just clowned their best competition. How much more of this are they gonna do?"

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huge win but this series isn't over. CP3 has to drop the bitch routine and realize that if they're going to win then they're going to have to do it against a better team. Seriously, you think a team that won 73 games in the regular season and lost in the finals gives a shit about who had the best record in the league? I don't mind attitude but his attitude is to the point where it's hurting his team.
I doubt CP3 can/will change, he was the same way with the Clippers.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can Dubs win both games in Houston????

I don't see why not.

As the saying goes....the series doesn't begin until the visiting team wins on the home team's court.

2 words: It's Begun.

:heh:

But yeah....if they can win both, it's pretty much all but over...imho

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a Dubs fan and I think its fun. They play so well that it keeps me engaged no matter the quality of opponent. They do stuff that's just insane on possessions. I think you just don't like it because you want someone to beat them. Not in the sense of you hate them, but in the sense of you need the idea of someone being able to beat them. For example, you watch this game 1 and are like "Well shit. They just clowned their best competition. The rest of the playoffs are gonna be boring as shit" and I'm like "Holy shit. This is nuts. They just clowned their best competition. How much more of this are they gonna do?"

I don't like you

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know most people who are fans of someone other than the Warriors probably want the Rockets to win but....

fuck the Rockets.

And especially James Harden.

That bitch flops more than The 13th Warrior and Pluto Nash combined!

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People need to also calm down a bit. The Warriors won game 1. They didn't really blow them out, if a few shots fall and miss differently Houston wins. It wasn't like Boston game 1.

I haven't seen anything yet to change from Warriors in 6. If they win tomorrow then maybe we have to consider 4 or 5

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know most people who are fans of someone other than the Warriors probably want the Rockets to win but....

fuck the Rockets.

And especially James Harden.

That bitch flops more than The 13th Warrior and Pluto Nash combined!
th