• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

#1 Capitals vs #8 Rangers Playoff Series Thread

ELYEAH82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
BTW, are you hoping for revenge on the Habs in round 2 or hoping to avoid them all together? Just curious

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw, big ups to Mike Green. He played a great defensive series and was the only player on either team to register a point in every game. 1 goal, 4 assists, and a +3 in 5 games.

Great work, Greenie.

Bone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well all I have to say is I hope Tort is fired. We had nothing for the Caps when we needed it most.

When the Caps scored 2 goals in the 3rd period of game 4, Tort called a timeout and then just stood there in silence without calling his players out. He said a couple of things and then nothing. He should of reamed hell on his players like the Cap's coach did after they went down 3 - nothing. Maybe it would of helped, maybe not, but it should of happened.

As I said in the beginning, the Caps are the bigger and stronger team. Now it looks like they were more determined team too.

Good luck to the Caps but now I have to give my support to the Sabres.

ELYEAH82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We'll take anyone... bring it on. Especially the Pens!

Clearly at this point the Pens might be the weakest of the teams if we indeed make it to the 2nd round. So getting over on the Pens in the Playoffs might be a reality for once. But if it is the matchup and the Pens do win, then the Caps ownership should just sell to the Pens. Since they will already own them:drum::pop2:

Caps Revenge

Let's Go Caps!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I missed the first round guys...was way too anxious and wanted to disect every game as thoroughly as possible. Posting here would have taken away from that. It was also a little mind game I played with myself saying that staying off the message boards would end the first round jinx! Looks like it worked! Hell of a series...couldn't be much happier with their performance. Henrik was awesome too, but unlike last year, the better team prevailed. I'm not too sure it matters who we get next round...I think if the Caps bring their A game every night, they will win any series.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I missed the first round guys...was way too anxious and wanted to disect every game as thoroughly as possible. Posting here would have taken away from that. It was also a little mind game I played with myself saying that staying off the message boards would end the first round jinx! Looks like it worked! Hell of a series...couldn't be much happier with their performance. Henrik was awesome too, but unlike last year, the better team prevailed. I'm not too sure it matters who we get next round...I think if the Caps bring their A game every night, they will win any series.

Nice to see you, CR. But it turns out it's mentioning Bette Midler that fuels the Caps - who knew?

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was really dickish for the Nucks to let the Hawks take it to a game 7! Now we we won't have the highest post count thread for the first round! :mad:

highest per game though, and that is really all that matters....

It is not our fault that razor Ramon couldn't win one of three!!!
:laugh:

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw, I expect that Eloco will have a video ready in time for the next series...But he doesn't know who we play yet and that might be somewhat of a problem....

Oh well DO IT ELO!