• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MLB Daily Thread: 08-02-16: Yankees defeat the slumping Mets & Danny Duffy 16 Ks

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright. So at 40 years of age, David Ortiz is having arguably the best season of his career.

I'm interested to know if the he juices/he doesn't juice line runs directly down the Red Sox Fan/Not a Red Sox Fan line.

Any non-Red Sox fans think he's clean?

Any Red Sox fans think he's juiced to the gills?

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright. So at 40 years of age, David Ortiz is having arguably the best season of his career.

I'm interested to know if the he juices/he doesn't juice line runs directly down the Red Sox Fan/Not a Red Sox Fan line.

Honestly, if he wasn't so fat, I'd be open to the possibility that he's just freakishly athletic, like Rickey Henderson or Julio Franco.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

poprocksncoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

574.gif