• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Youtube tv

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any of you guys got this.......??

Im lovin it.

I have it set to record all Bears games and I can go back to watch it again,but instead of watching the whole,it showed me 37 key plays to the game.....

Had to relive some of ghe great def plays:

The Tyrique Stevenson vicious hit on Jaylen Reed........
Ngakoes huge hit on AJ Dillon for a loss of 5......
And another huge hit on Love for a sack.....

DTv .......beat it.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have it as well... did not use it yesterday but am looking forward to it.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of annoying to "flip thru the games", but other than that, it seemed fine.

Edit: I did notice there is no "ticker" showing the other game scores, which is kinda lame.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Edit: I did notice there is no "ticker" showing the other game scores, which is kinda lame.

The back button does suck,cause you gotta kinda go back to square one and start over.....
Love you can get 4 games on your screen,but cant modify the 4 you want......

As far as the scores,I just use my phone or look at what the station has......but now that I think about it,Bears are in my area and not yours so youre having to watch it on the Sunday Ticket.......
As to where I use the Sunday Ticket to watch my fantasy team......( just never noticed if they show scores at the bottom of the screen).......

You are also able to look at player stats to whatever game your watch........

Im just happy as hell this season I get to watch Bears football as last season Fox was blacked out,and had to wait to watch them on CBS when aiired......And during this past spring CBS also got blocked out......

Im hearing hearing you can download a google tv remote for your phone.....have not done this yet,but maybe it has a bck button thatll take you straight to the game you were previously watch rather than using the guide itself.

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The back button does suck,cause you gotta kinda go back to square one and start over.....
Love you can get 4 games on your screen,but cant modify the 4 you want......

As far as the scores,I just use my phone or look at what the station has......but now that I think about it,Bears are in my area and not yours so youre having to watch it on the Sunday Ticket.......
As to where I use the Sunday Ticket to watch my fantasy team......( just never noticed if they show scores at the bottom of the screen).......

You are also able to look at player stats to whatever game your watch........

Im just happy as hell this season I get to watch Bears football as last season Fox was blacked out,and had to wait to watch them on CBS when aiired......And during this past spring CBS also got blocked out......

Im hearing hearing you can download a google tv remote for your phone.....have not done this yet,but maybe it has a bck button thatll take you straight to the game you were previously watch rather than using the guide itself.
I just got Sunday Ticket for the games yesterday and was trying like hell to figure out how to change which games are on the 4-box. That is just not an option??

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have Direct TV Stream and I was thinking of switching to YouTubeTV. Is it worth it? I know it doesn't have NESN (which you guys don't care about but still, price point worth it? Not to mention I can't watch ABC on Directvstream since they are in a freaking dispute with them now

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just got Sunday Ticket for the games yesterday and was trying like hell to figure out how to change which games are on the 4-box. That is just not an option??

I was trying to figure that out myself and could not do it.....theres also a second channel with 4 games,mu guess is you watch what they put on it.....

It will take a couple of weeks to figure it out,but I think once I do,Ill lkke it even more....

Did it seem to you the games on YTv came in clearer than regular tv to you.....??
It seemed that way to me.

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was trying to figure that out myself and could not do it.....theres also a second channel with 4 games,mu guess is you watch what they put on it.....

It will take a couple of weeks to figure it out,but I think once I do,Ill lkke it even more....

Did it seem to you the games on YTv came in clearer than regular tv to you.....??
It seemed that way to me.
I thought the games definitely came in clear. Didn't pay any attention as to whether or not it was any more clear than when I watched through Hulu.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have Direct TV Stream and I was thinking of switching to YouTubeTV. Is it worth it? I know it doesn't have NESN (which you guys don't care about but still, price point worth it? Not to mention I can't watch ABC on Directvstream since they are in a freaking dispute with them now

ABC for you.....??.....my area is CBS and Fox,and thry probanly will never get it again......
Worth it??

I love my football and not watching it would absurd,for me yes.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the games definitely came in clear. Didn't pay any attention as to whether or not it was any more clear than when I watched through Hulu.

I dont have Hulu.....but noticed the Sunday nights game on NBC was a little fuzzy so I changed it to YTv and it ddfinetley was clearer.....

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YouTube tv is the clear best cord cutter live tv. Best everything. I had Hulu live tv for a weekend hated it and got rid of it.

I would go back to YouTube tv but honestly once you go to these services cutting all and just directly using all the streaming apps at premium is just so much better and significantly cheaper.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ABC for you.....??.....my area is CBS and Fox,and thry probanly will never get it again......
Worth it??

I love my football and not watching it would absurd,for me yes.

Yeah wierd huh? Everything else seems ok (at least with Stream) except for ABC which I don't get anymore

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Same old Sunday Ticket for me via cable. No changes. A superior delivery system.

I have hi-tech system of screening out the ticker which spoils games I'm recording.

4 layers of masking tape in a 4 inch band across the bottom. 2 layers doesn't block out the picture. After the last game in the afternoon, I peel it back and hang it off the side of the TV for use again next week,

OUGuy1999

BOOMER..SOONERS!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any of you guys got this.......??

Im lovin it.

I have it set to record all Bears games and I can go back to watch it again,but instead of watching the whole,it showed me 37 key plays to the game.....

Had to relive some of ghe great def plays:

The Tyrique Stevenson vicious hit on Jaylen Reed........
Ngakoes huge hit on AJ Dillon for a loss of 5......
And another huge hit on Love for a sack.....

DTv .......beat it.
I picked up the Free Trial on Saturday just before the games to see if it was better than Fubo which I currently use. After just 1 weekend I'm already looking at switching over as some of the features and UI is much better than Fubo. Plus, the multiview made it much more worth it. Fubo has multiview but its only on Apple TV right now, so I never have gotten to use it. Overall, I'm really impressed with it.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had DirecTV for years and always enjoyed it.

Difference between them and YouTube TV? DirecTV had all of the games from every network. You select a game watch it for a awhile, hit BACK and select another game. YouTube apparently is limited in its broadcast and offers 2 four game selections. On what I saw, every game was in a box outside of the four boxed selections. Picture clarity is excellent. I watched pieces of the first group. Stations here in Florida didn't broadcast any second games at 4:25 PM. I live 75 miles south of Jacksonville and 300 miles north of Miami and the if you're a Jacksonville fan all you got was the Buc and Vikings.

If you live outside the broadcast zone for your favorite team, you have to ask yourself if $72.99 a month for YouTube TV and another $300 or so for Sunday Ticket is worth it. My brother and I split Sunday Ticket.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heres a decent read........

Poppycock.

Cable kicks streaming's ass.

Just costs a bit more. And since I'm not a cheap fuck, doesn't bother me. $220 for 1 year, in Canuckistanian bucks. One seat for a live game costs at least that.

And I don't need a dish, I can record 5 games at once on my PVR and watch them all. Morning and afternoon. Any room with a TV in the house (all 5 of them). I can go up and eat breakfast and be right where I was downstairs.

The remote control is set up to work properly for all functions. 30 seconds forward, 15 seconds back, scanning, jump ahead 15 minutes at halftime, etc. And it doesn't jump back to the beginning if you leave a game and come back to it, it remembers where you were and starts there.

As with most things, life in Canuckistan is better than south of the 49th.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The remote control is set up to work properly for all functions. 30 seconds forward, 15 seconds back, scanning, jump ahead 15 minutes at halftime, etc. And it doesn't jump back to the beginning if you lt remembers where you were and starts there

YTv has all the same functions........

And I don't need a dish, I can record 5 games at once on my PVR and watch them all. Morning and afternoon. Any room with a TV in the house (all 5 of them). I can go up and eat breakfast and be right where I was downstairs.

I have no dish,its ran by wifi and at one time I had 8 teams in my library before I understood what it actually was........Itll record with no limitations.....

As I said,the only thing Im not liking is the back button......you cant go from one channel to the next without scrolling thru the guide.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YTv has all the same functions........

I have no dish,its ran by wifi and at one time I had 8 teams in my library before I understood what it actually was........Itll record with no limitations.....

As I said,the only thing Im not liking is the back button......you cant go from one channel to the next without scrolling thru the guide.

Not interested in streaming sports. Primitive.

I was concerned with the World Cup of Rrugby possibly only being on TSSN+ which is a streaming add on they have.

But TSN came through in the clutch and has all the games on regular cable.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking of using YouTube tv to watch the games, but I haven’t gotten it yet. I kinda doubt I will.