• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your Top 5 Hated CFB Teams

WolverinePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5.) Notre Dame
4.) Suckeye
3.) The Shitty School down south
2.) O-H-I-Overated
1.) Fuckeyes

#1-5 are the Biggest POS Fan bases in America, you can not have a intelligent conversation with these people. They also constantly live in the past and live life with blinders on. I hate living in this stupid Ass state but I love pissing off these stupid ass cry babies! GO BLUE! Go Suck a dick OSU!

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5.) Notre Dame
4.) Suckeye
3.) The Shitty School down south
2.) O-H-I-Overated
1.) Fuckeyes

#1-5 are the Biggest POS Fan bases in America, you can not have a intelligent conversation with these people. They also constantly live in the past and live life with blinders on. I hate living in this stupid Ass state but I love pissing off these stupid ass cry babies! GO BLUE! Go Suck a dick OSU!

Feel better now?

Also, when talking about fanbases that "constantly live in the past", there may be none worse than you scUMmies. You cling to the leather helmet days like they matter because you haven't accomplished shit in years.

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If OSU is overrated, then who deserves to be rated above us? Any rational OSU fan knows that we're not the best team in the nation in the BCS era, but we're definitely elite and in the top 3-5 overall. You do also realize we have the largest fanbase in college sports so you're going to see a higher volume of idiots, but we also have tons of trolls. I'd be willing to bet that none of you has actually met a real Buckeye fan off the internet.

Tony, I expect nothing less from you.

Dude! This thread, alone, is an indicator of the hatred, from all over the country, towards Buckeye fans. I never pointed my finger at you, but you sure do seem like you are trying to defend yourself. But, it's not just me. EVERYBODY hates the Buckeyes, and seemingly, only because of the personality & actions of their fans. One of the funniest things to me, and the most hypocritical, is the Buckeye fans' sudden love for Coach Urban Meyer. 99% of Buckeye fans hated CUM while he was at Florida. Now, they can't get enough CUM to satisfy their appetites. Thus, the moniker of "CUM-guzzlers" for the Buckeye fans.

:suds:

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all good to me. The fact few hate Sark or the Huskies in general is a sign of the times. They need to get back to winning. That will bring the haters out.

It always does. That's for sure.

gb2

I Hate Orange.!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Auburn
Auburn
Auburn
Auburn
oh yeah.......
Auburn

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Auburn - can't tell you how much I hate them

Boise St - wish so bad they could join the real world of college football

Notre Dame - there are droughts than there is ND

Texas - I didn't until I joined message boards. They think big is all
that matters. They perfected the phrase "wait til next year"

Southern Cal - Everyone seems to think they have been big and bad for
so long. Outside 2002-2008, USC has about 10 decent type (elite
team status) years since 1950. That's 63 years! There fans
have bought into this notion big time! They've won Rose
Bowls where they've been protected from anyone other than
Big 10 teams, most those years.

Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth! :lalala:

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5. South Carolina- Not the team too much but Spurrier. Oklahoma because of stoops too.
4. USC- because its USC
3. Notre Dame- Who doesn't hate them?
2. Oregon State- Duh
1. Washington- I dont feel I need to say why after everything else that has been posted by others.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. West Virginia
2. Ohio State
3. UVa
4. Miami
5. USCe...love the giant 1969 ACC Champs sign in the stadium, and their fans love to tell you how great the SEC is, though they've never contributed.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WizardHawk;3116829#2 - USC. That program thinks their shit don't stink and most of their fans are annoying said:

Last edited by a moderator:

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#s 1-5: Oklahoma.

Why?

I live in Texas.

That's why.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ngbbs46df6c94a01be.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If OSU is overrated, then who deserves to be rated above us? Any rational OSU fan knows that we're not the best team in the nation in the BCS era, but we're definitely elite and in the top 3-5 overall. You do also realize we have the largest fanbase in college sports so you're going to see a higher volume of idiots, but we also have tons of trolls. I'd be willing to bet that none of you has actually met a real Buckeye fan off the internet.

Tony, I expect nothing less from you.
Dude, wear that shit like a badge of honor. If people aren't hating your team you aren't doing anything. Few hate UW because they haven't done squat in over a decade and the only upsets they have had have been other Pac teams and a Nebraska team that didn't appear to care about their bowl game.

How are you going to change the minds of haters? Can't be done so wear it proudly!