• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your Top 5 Hated CFB Teams

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again, in an effort to get away from the conference inferiority threads, I propose we discuss our individual Top 5 teams that you hate, and why.

My #5 would be LSU. I dislike LSU because they are the Gators' regular rival from the SEC West, and there is a lot riding on this game for both teams EVERY year.

#4----Alabama Since the inception of the SEC Championship Game in 1992, 21 games being played, the Gators played Alabama in 7 of those games. Although the Gators have won 4 of those 7, the Tide is, currently, THE team to beat in the SEC, and I expect that these two will continue their string of CGs soon.

#3----Georgia Yes, a lot of people might think that Georgia would #1 on my list, but despite the "hate" I have for them, I can't help but have respect for a great program with a great history. I was there, praying and hoping for an occasional win, when the Dawgs were dominating the Gators in the 70's and 80's, so I know what it is like to be beaten on a regular basis by those bastages. Of course, the shoe is on the other foot now, and those Dawgs are the ones who have become accustomed to the praying & hoping. While I might joke with them on this board a lot, I hold no hate towards Dawg fans. In fact, I have never really had a bad experience at the WLOCP with Dawg fans. This is one of the greatest rivalries in the country.

#2----OSU That's right. Ohio State University. Fuck the "THE" crap. How obnoxious is that BS!!? Being that the Gators OWN the Buckeyes on the field, the only reason I have to hate them is their nasty, poo-smelling, fat-ass fans who do nothing but cry about any little thing that doesn't benefit, or support, their football program. They are just a bunch of obnoxious whiners, and every CFB message board should have a limit to the amount of Buckeye fans they allow.

And finally, #1------This should be no surprise. I, absolutely, positively, cannot stand the Florida State assNoles!! Back in my school days, before Bobby Bowden, I would root for the Seminoles to win their games, although they didn't win many, simply because they were a team from my home state, Florida. Then, in 1976, along came Bowden, and he started to build a good program at FSU, and they started to win a few games. Then, when they started to win against the Gators, their fans started to get big heads and they would run their mouths for days. They became everything I wrote above about Ohio State. Then, when they won a National Championship, in 93 I think, the shit really hit the fan. assNole fans came out of the closet in droves. They were everywhere, and they all had the biggest damned mouths you could imagine. I'm not sure if it was coincidence, or what, but at the same time, the homosexuals were coming out of the closet in droves, also. I'm almost positive there is a connection between the two.

Anyhow, post them up, guys. What teams do YOU hate???

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate Ohio State, Oklahoma, Alabama, and Florida (in order).

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last 5 teams that beat A&M. It's a revolving door.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#5 - I guess I'll put WSU in this spot, although I don't really hate the cougs. They amuse me more than piss me off, but I don't have a long list of teams to hate on so here they sit.
#4 - Miami - That program should have been just blown up year ago. While I pretty much don't like ANY team in that state, the canes are the worst. It was a real pleasure to break up their 58 game home winning streak and stuff it in their faggoty ass faces. The 'whammy in miami' is a game for the ages here because of it.
#3 - Ohio State - Their fans online have to be some of the worst of any sport in any language anywhere on earth. You'd think they have won the last 50 national titles or something. Get over yourselves, you aren't all dat.
#2 - USC. That program thinks their shit don't stink and most of their fans are annoying, but they reach this high up because of that fucking annoying band and the 5 notes they play over and over and over. It really makes you want to grab their instruments and smash them into a million pieces.
#1 - Shouldn't be a shock, but Oregon has always been the most hated program in Seattle and that goes back to the 50's. Most of their fans to too young to remember what asshats their school has been over that span so I don't blame them for being too stupid to realize it has nothing to do with their recent success. The thankless rump-riders wouldn't even be in the Pac if it wasn't for UW. In any event, I root for their buses to catch on fire and their planes to have an emergency water landing as well as for their team to lose every fucking game they step on the field. Fuck the zero nation and their screaming vagina in sign language every game. Damned pussies.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 Auburn. Like their fans that I have met. Grandpa taught me early that their is one football team in the south and it is Alabama. Plus those dirty suckers stole our NATTY with Scam Newton... LOVE BO JACKSON though.

4 Michigan. Once again strictly a family thing. Mom is a Buckeye grad. Thank God she wised up and moved to the Pacific Wonderland. But I dont like much about that football program. Nothing was better than going to the Big House and kickin their ass. You could hear a pin drop in the "Big House"

3 USC They will fall off of this list as soon as they get rid of the biggest Doushbag in CFB... Lane Kiffin.

2 Notre Dame This program represents everything I hate about a CFB team. They actually believe they are relevant but continually get curb stomped in big bowl games. They are 0-4 in the BCS era and have lost in these games by an accumulated 158-57. The Domers are to chicken shit to join a conference and now are "half in" on the ACC. They allowed a rapist to play for them last year. My hate for ND grows every year.

1 Washington Blood boils know matter what the records when these two teams play. Oregon loves to hate Washington and Washington loves to hate Oregon. Most of their fans are so fucking arrogant even though they havent done shit since 2000. No matter what the argument or states of the CFB programs Oregon and Washington, the year 1991 will come up a dozen times. Get nauseating. Oregon has won 14 of last 17 meetings and 9 straight in this rivalry. With all that said, I have made a very good e-friend in WizardHawk... Whoda ever thought. Especially how we started at SeeBS...

Last edited by a moderator:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck you guys! Why so much hate??! :D

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#3 - Ohio State - Their fans online have to be some of the worst of any sport in any language anywhere on earth. You'd think they have won the last 50 national titles or something. Get over yourselves, you aren't all dat.

I guess you could say that the Buckeyes are hated from coast to coast.

:suds:

Bronco-in-SLC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HATE!

5 - Idaho. Similar to WizardHawk, they amuse me more than anything.
4 - Oregon. SO many douche-baggy fans.
3 - Ohio State. Same as WizardHawk. Michigan needs to shut these clowns up.
2 - USC. They can't stand that the PAC is no longer a 1 horse race.
2 - Utah. Living in SLC, I have come to find out that Utah fans honestly believe that they should win the PAC every year. It's beyond annoying. Most fans are fair weather fans anyhow. Also, you had two good seasons. THATS IT. GET OVER YOURSELVES. They will be at the bottom of the PAC every year, along with WSU.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 Washington Blood boils know matter what the records when these two teams play. Oregon loves to hate Washington and Washington loves to hate Oregon. Most of their fans are so fucking arrogant even though they havent done shit since 2000. No matter what the argument or states of the CFB programs Oregon and Washington, the year 1991 will come up a dozen times. Get nauseating. Oregon has won 14 of last 17 meetings and 9 straight in this rivalry. With all that said, I have made a very good e-friend in WizardHawk... Whoda ever thought. Especially how we started at SeeBS...

Damn it man! I go bringing the hate and you gotta go and show some love? You straight up did me like that didn't you?

Yeah, it's kind of crazy how many duck fans I'm friends with and how few I end up fighting with. Even the OD poster who was here when we came ended up being decent after he got his introduction to Wizardhawk time lol.

You know I don't remember any cocky and arrogant husky fans at cBS and I don't really know any in real life. We all pretty much got humbled by this last decade of losing. I'm sure we were all a pain in the 80's and 90's, but losing has a way of taking that chip off your shoulder in a hurry.

Anyway, I do hate Oregon with every ounce of my being, but I don't hate on their fans. I keep it to the school and their football team.

Speaking of ducks though, you all need to find quacks so we can have some decent duck/dawg fights again ffs.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Ohio State (Over rated and cocky)
2. Nevada (Rudest fans)
3. BYU (Whiners)
4. ANY SEC TEAM (Resect the quality they put on the field just don't think their #8 team would finish 1st in the NFC East like most of their fans)
5. Utah (Everything about them sucks)

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4. ANY SEC TEAM (Resect the quality they put on the field just don't think their #8 team would finish 1st in the NFC East like most of their fans)

No, but the #8 SEC team would finish first in the Mountain West. :suds:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to list mine based on the last 15 yrs.

1.) USC (living in SoCal during that run was pure hell)
2.) Oregon (so sick and tired of them, their fans, Chip Kelly)
3.) Ohio State (hate Jim Tressel and Urban Meyer)
4.) Florida (Tebow and Meyer and their fans)
5.) LSU (despise everything about them and always will)

Honorable mention: Alabama - and I only list them because Saban is such a dickhead.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to list mine based on the last 15 yrs.

1.) USC (living in SoCal during that run was pure hell)
2.) Oregon (so sick and tired of them, their fans, Chip Kelly)
3.) Ohio State (hate Jim Tressel and Urban Meyer)
4.) Florida (Tebow and Meyer and their fans)
5.) LSU (despise everything about them and always will)

Honorable mention: Alabama - and I only list them because Saban is such a dickhead.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.) Notre Dame. Hate their coach, despise their fans. They think they're so damn special.
2.) Michigan. Brady Hoke is a fucking arrogant douchebag who doesn't deserve the talent they're pulling.
3.) Wisconsin. A 6 that thinks they're a 10. They think they're going to continue to prosper. Their fans are in for a rude awakening.
4.) Ohio. Urban Meyer is a camera loving tool with no class and dirty recruiting tactics. Tied with Notre Dame for the douchiest fans in America.
5.) Missouri. It might be a three way tie for douchiest fans in America. They really are one of the most delusional fanbases in the history of sports. They demanded to be taken by the B1G, but the B1G chose us. SEC takes a B1G/Big 12 hand-me-down to use as a whipping boy, but Missouri fans honestly believed they would be able to make waves. Copied Oregon with those god awful jerseys and put out douchey youtube song after douchey youtube song. I could write a novel on the sheer faggotry of Missery fans.

[YOUTUBE]-vMfqosdDbY[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
1. Oregon- 99% of their 4000 unis. too desparate "look at me" and most are butt ugly.
2. Texas home unis- that burnt orange is nasty. Their Storm trooper all whites are OK.
3. Boise St.- too much blue.
4. Tennessee- Creamcicles
5. ASU- They are on the Oregon bandwagon lately, "look at me"